[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Book of Enoch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: boe.jpg (12KB, 180x279px) Image search: [Google]
boe.jpg
12KB, 180x279px
Is this book legit? I see so many videos surrounding it and how it didn't come with the Bible or something like that. Why? Is there something in the Book of Enoch that triggers (((them)))? I also see people debunking it claiming it is fake and things like that. Could use some enlightenment.
>>
>>139452493
It's about the Anunnaki that trigger (((them)))
>>
>>139452493
It's quoted by Jude in his epistle. So I don't know why it's not in the Christian Bible desu.
>>
>>139452493
Faggot
>>
>>139453031
About how the angels mingled with the earthly women, and bore them children, where these children became giants? Aren't they also known as the Nephilim? What is it about these giants that triggers (((them))) so?
>>
>>139453258
No idea, not very schooled on the subject but it has many weird references between the Anunaki and angels and conspiracy stuff on YouTube, look it up, pretty interesting.
>>
>>139453129
>I don't know why it's not in the Christian Bible
>>139452493
>it didn't come with the Bible

This book was "lost" at the time that the modern bible was compiled (around 300AD I think?) While it's true that the compilation was know today as the Bible did reject books on a political basis, this one was just unavailable at the time.
>>
>>139453258

I can answer that. The nephilim were worshipped as god's in the parts of the world in which they resided. This includes mesopotamian, India, Norway/Sweden, Ireland/Celtish, and Egypt.

Osiris, Thor, Athena, Zeus, Gilgamesh, Noah, we're all nephilim. As the blood became diluted, the lines became Kings and queens, rather than worshipped as deities. But, their ancestors were godlike.

For instance, the swedish royalty have a book of lineage that traces back all the way to the biblical Og, a nephilim. The Celts believed that their ancestors came from Magog, a descendent of Noah, who sailed from northwestern africa.

The Jews believe that the nephilim created, through their offspring, entire races of people. Some of those races, like the mesopotamian Hurrians (Aryans) are referenced in the Bible and Torah. For instance, the Amalekites, Hittite, and Scythians were nephilim god king of Ur. They were white, probably descended from the Hurrians. The Jewish god wrecked these people. Genocide level events.

(((They))) don't want white people knowing this, because then we might question why we worship a Jewish god who killed us for Jews, and thereafter instructed Jews to try and wipe us out whenever the opportunity arises, forever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.