[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifa is Pro-Israel, all Hamas and Fatah loving antisemites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: antifa.jpg (72KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
72KB, 640x480px
Antifa is Pro-Israel, all Hamas and Fatah loving antisemites can fuck off.
Pro Palestine antifa is the enemy, just like other fascists.
>>
>>139452098
Antifa will crumble the second you ask leftists to support Israel. Do it. I dare you.
>>
>>139452153
It absolutely will, that far-left dyke march in Chicago literally kicked out someone who had a rainbow Star of David flag
>>
File: antifa.png (67KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
67KB, 256x256px
>>139452153
The antifa doesn't exist, everyone can found an antifa chapter whenever she or he wants to.

My antifa is radical Pro-Israel, we hate Stalin and Palestine fanboys.
>>
>>139452204
Well, you even see orthodox communists and anarchists marching together in the states, they are as politically apathetic as the average burger.
>>
>>139452098
>Antifa is Pro-Israel
In Italy every there is march to remember the liberation from Fascim and Nazism. Usually we have the "Brigata Ebraica" joining the march because they fought in Italy too.
This year Antifa groups started catcalling at them and calling them "FASCISTS AND NAZI SHITS" while waving Palestine flags.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LayuezHx4zc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PvzqwMSCA0
>>
>>139452704
>every
*every year
>>
>>139452704
Also funny that they scream "RED PALESTINE, FREE PALESTINE".
Maybe they forgot who was Hitler's ally in the region.
>>
File: goodbye-lenin.jpg (186KB, 468x310px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye-lenin.jpg
186KB, 468x310px
>>139452704
You have encountered Stalin and Lenin fanboys loving the fascist ideology islam, celebrating plus supporting people who advocate the eradication of jews in the Middle-East.

They are fascists.
>>
>>139452098
In Spain the antifa, communist and anarchist are against Israel and pro-Palestinal. We don't like Jews not because they are Jews, is because the owners of the most big Banks in the world are Jews and they have a plan for control the work thanks of the Capitalism sistem.
>>
>>139452889
They are antisemites, antisemitism isn't limited to rightwing ideologies.
>>
File: merkava action.png (355KB, 990x618px) Image search: [Google]
merkava action.png
355KB, 990x618px
>>139452952
>is because the owners of the most big Banks in the world are Jews and they have a plan for control the work thanks of the Capitalism sistem
>muh all bankers are jews and the jews want to control the world

That's not even structural antisemitism, it's antisemitism. You are a antisemitic something.
>>
>>139452975
>antisemitism isn't limited to rightwing ideologies.
Sure, but the Nazis during WWII were the Palestinians, not the Jews.
I mean, it is a matter of knowing history.
>>
>>139452098
/pol/ could severely undermine any antifa 'chapter' by playing the anti-zionist angle. Kike media would drop all coverage of these commie faggots immediately
>>
>>139453126
They don't know anything about history, they don't even know that the Arabs were the aggressors in the ongoing conflict.

>>139453192
Anti-Zionism is a code for Antisemitism.
>>
disgusting
>>
>>139453099
I am anti-zionist, when I see a Jewish in the street I don't care that person is Jew, what I care is that Israel is a wrong and ilegal country. Have to be stoped what is doing the goberment of Israel to Palestina and give back this terroritory to the reals owners
>>
File: antifa.png (559KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
559KB, 551x414px
>>139453476
>there are 22 Arabic states
>there cannot be one Jewish state
Why do you oppose the idea of a shelter for Jews? We have seen multiple times what happens if this shelter doesn't exist.
being against a shelter for jews means advocating their eradication, since the only thing that prevents islamists from killing all jews in the middle east is Israel.

and btw., israel is not illegal, it was legally founded just like Jordania, Iraq or Syria.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.