[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Five-year-old Christian girl 'made to live with strict Muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: UNKG0001.png (56KB, 1033x620px) Image search: [Google]
UNKG0001.png
56KB, 1033x620px
White Christian girl 'told to learn Arabic and stopped from eating bacon'

>The two placements were made by the Tower Hamlets borough council against the wishes of the girl's family.
>Local authorities are supposed to consider a child's religion, racial origin and cultural and linguistic background when making decisions about foster care.
>The girl's mother was said to be horrified by the ordeal, with a friend telling the newspaper: “This is a five-year-old white girl. She was born in this country, speaks English as her first language, loves football, holds a British passport and was christened in a church.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/christian-girl-5-sent-to-muslim-foster-parents-speak-english-arabic-tower-hamlets-london-a7916071.html
>>
>>139451162

https://archive.is/TdQ5E
>>
>>139451184
thanks nigga
>>
Stop with the racism nationalism, goy. There is no such thing. These people are just as British and English as you!
>>
>>139451162
>Tower Hamlets

Well no wonder. Everyone is muslim there

>londonyoungmayor.jpg
>>
>>139451242
fuck off cunt even as a joke that fucking makes my blood boil
>>139451162
its absolute nonsense
total revolution cant come sooner
>>
File: Modern Britain.jpg (499KB, 1276x1136px) Image search: [Google]
Modern Britain.jpg
499KB, 1276x1136px
>>139451162
I am looking for a day when this whole Jewish ""civilization"" will finally collapse and we will slaughter millions of muslims and niggers like in good old times
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (125KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
125KB, 600x550px
>>
>>139451162
God speed Bongs
>>
File: 1484948445110.jpg (33KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1484948445110.jpg
33KB, 500x415px
modernity was a fucking mistake
>>
>>139454226
seriously guys bump this shit
>>
>London
Literally our version of Detroit, but not as non-white (yet)

Don't care.
>>
Why is the girl even in the foster care system?
If her mother is around to make comments about the ordeal, then why isn't she living with her?
>>
>>139455690
ket
>>
WAKE ME UPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
"Rule, Britannia! rule the waves:
"Britons never will be slaves."
>>
File: Mein+neger_9233da_5290971.jpg (48KB, 720x618px) Image search: [Google]
Mein+neger_9233da_5290971.jpg
48KB, 720x618px
>>139451162
If this was to happen here we at least have the option to arm up and massacre the cock suckers in the office who were responsible for such a decision
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.