[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#NazisForZionism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Ron Paul It Must Happen.jpg (50KB, 960x651px) Image search: [Google]
Ron Paul It Must Happen.jpg
50KB, 960x651px
Not gonna get long in this. Here's how it works.

1. We get #NazisForZionism to trend on twitter

2. In those posts, say how happy you are with Zionist Israelis beating up and killing/imprisoning innocent Palestinians, include pics and vids if necessary, draw parallels between them and the holocaust

3. Extra stuff would be evidence that the Zionists teamed up with the Nazis to drive the regular jews back to Palestine, Nazi/Zionist coin, say how thankful you are about the Zionists teaming up with us.

Reason why is because the left is now using "Nazi" as one of their buzzwords. We need to wake everyone up and get them to react and talk about the legitimacy of Zionism and the state of Israel.

PS: This is not a raid and does not break US law.
>>
>>139450742
Start the meme that NAZI = National Zionism.
>>
>>139450742
wew
>>
>>139450848
hey, that's not a bad idea
>>
>>139450742
>2. In those posts, say how happy you are with Zionist Israelis beating up and killing/imprisoning innocent Palestinians, include pics and vids if necessary, draw parallels between them and the holocaust
Look at this no brain monkey. That's not going to help anyone understand us at all. Plus I don't say things that aren't true.
>>
>>139450742
The Left already hates Zionism and Israel. Antifa especially. The only faction of Antifa that "likes" Israel is Antideutsch and they only have 1000 members world-wide and are situated in Germany - even Antfia hates them for it.
>>
>>139450848
I'm pretty sure that is what it means, hence Ashkenazi
>>
File: herzl3.jpg (53KB, 450x362px) Image search: [Google]
herzl3.jpg
53KB, 450x362px
>>139450742
Share videos from this playlist regarding point #3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_R4pqAGv20&list=PLTQSTGefsTgxb9m_TjWCcHB_IGsCPA638

This video is a good start: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LIo8FoOyU
>>
>>139451411
Weaponizing memes to spread that would be a good thing, yea?
>>
>>139451411
>ashkenazi
so you have to ask a Nazi?
>>
Mmmmmmm tasty
#JewishSupremacists
>>
>muh palestine
implying you can make this utter faggotry trend. at least focus on the right jews
>>
File: 1482171547026.jpg (63KB, 574x795px) Image search: [Google]
1482171547026.jpg
63KB, 574x795px
>>139450742
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.