[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Educate yourselves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1503776543217.jpg (41KB, 392x604px) Image search: [Google]
1503776543217.jpg
41KB, 392x604px
Check it out dipshits. For all you newfags trying to look at /pol/ and so "oh you are just some weird white guys who are off your rocker for wanting to march for white nationalism!" Here is defnitive proof. Redpill yourself. The jews are an enemy of everyone. Everyone. Arpaio, a US military vet, was trying to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America (which we all live under) but Soros came in and tried to undermine him at every turn. Don't tell me I'm a fucking racist. Stop telling me I'm a fucking bigot. The facts are the fucking facts.
PHOENIX (AP) - A political group funded largely by liberal hedge-fund tycoon George Soros has recently raised $2.9 million in its bid to oust Sheriff Joe Arpaio, including getting a $250,000 contribution from the widow of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs.

Records released Friday say Soros contributed $2 million to Maricopa Strong over the five-week period ending on Oct. 27. He previously contributed $300,000.

In all, the group has collected $3.2 million during the campaign. Three other people gave six-figure contributions. Laurene Powell Jobs, president Emerson Collective LLC, a social activism organization, provided her contribution to the group on Oct. 5.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/soros-recently-gave-2-million-to-group-opposing-jo/
>>
is this some weird shill way of introducing a news item in a controlled way in order to distract from the narrative?

soros is a serious problem, the top jews are a serious problem. ops post does neither issue justice and confuses both.

keep in mind, we have to be careful when we say "the jews" because "the jews" are brainwashed and manipulated into positions of power by the top jews. to act as scapegoat when people start waking up to degeneracy. then they give you the false illusion of having purged the jews and now you're safe. but oh no, the topjews are always there. we don't even know who they all are. they outjew the regular jews and also brainwash the whites into degeneracy. the white and jew were set up to fight each other to prevent us from fighting the true establishment.

did the holocaust happen as we were told? no. was hitler working for the top jews all along? almost certainly. figure it out
>>
>>139449923
No. I'm no shill. It's a redpill to all the fucking normies flooding into 4chan. Think about it, over the past 2 weeks since Charlottesville there have been 100x the normies trying to come to this site trying to figure out what's going on with us. They're looking for answers. My post is one of those answers. They show up here they wonder "who is this soros guys that everybody keeps talking about?" This is the answer. He's definitely against our country's sovereignty. He's a globalist. He's provably playing against Trump and anyone else who wants to enforce immigration and illegal immigration policy. This is like a normie crash course.
>>
File: IMG_6030.jpg (235KB, 1024x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6030.jpg
235KB, 1024x530px
>>139449211
How come jews are the only ones that can discriminate and hired based on a persons religion, and nobody seems to care? No lawsuits, nothing...
>>
>which we all live under
fucking burgs
>>
>>139450945
how am i a "fucking burg"?
>>
>>139450849
It's fucking bullshit and it's not getting half the coverage it should
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.