[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European Future 10 years from now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: racist white girl.jpg (66KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
racist white girl.jpg
66KB, 480x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K07TxdgZPw8

Here's a video that was pooped out for facebook probably a no no touch for the bad zone. Go full in on the hot dog take 5 in 3,2,1 and action!
>hello graig
"hey stephanie"
>i noticed you had a cup of coffee too
"yeah i di-"
CUT!
His name is Brianna, not stephanie.
And action take 5 in 3,2,1 action! scene 17A

full blown ice cream scoops were in the news today as for orlando bloom, he took his cake and headed to the baseball field with his 5 dogs. Not too shabby for a four time sex offender and 2 time cheating spouse who forgot to cut the grass on Tuesday. Thats all for me. Back to you in the studio.

Thanks, kelly. In other political news. I forgot to wash my hands when handling the bacon this morning and touched my daughter who got her foot stuck in the local dogs anus yesterday when she was looking for worm holes in the universe that might get us to mars sooner than we think. President trump signed an order on the mars deal that would lower prices on minimum wage and leave its customers with even higher standards for dating in this day and age. The dating game however took an all time low on the stock market last week when arbys new roast beef rolled out its new sandwich and fell on the floor, leaving a nearby burger flipper to slip on the beef patties and end up in the hospital where he came out with a diploma and a new lease on a brand new Buick regal and headed to the gas station and became the 1000th customer of the day where he then was handed a $500 gas card and flew the coop jumped the hoop and loved every minute of the ice cream scoop

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.