[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skool Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1502062709810.jpg (105KB, 600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1502062709810.jpg
105KB, 600x1066px
When did you lose respect for your teacher(s) in school anon?

Was it some "preacher" who spent most of the class trying to indoctrinate you into their path of thinking?

Some lazy piece of shit who was obviously just there because their real job/passion had failed them, and you felt they were going to ruin your life and future as well?

US Public School?

Post your stories.
>>
>>139447875
It was when I spent a year in holland. Those kids NEVER disagree with their teacher, it was scary as fuck. School marks are directly proportional to how much ass you suck.
>>
When I went through the public school system and realized 90% of my teachers were bored disaffected women teaching neo marxism.
>>
When you're high iq, you start noticing you're smarter than the people teaching you at about 14.
>>
File: fukskool.png (499KB, 1080x947px) Image search: [Google]
fukskool.png
499KB, 1080x947px
go get em boys!
>>
>be stronger and more intelligent than anyone else in school
>all the teachers hated me
>all the normalfag cuckslave students (99% of the students) hated me
>was bullied every single day because I refused to give in to peer pressure and act like one of them
>played poopy games in the school restrooms every day to get my revenge
>shit on on the toilet seat
>shit on the floor
>shit in the toilet tank
>piss all over the floor and walls
>draw poop swastikas and dicks on the walls
>shit in my hand and throw it as hard as I can at the mirrors or windows, actually breaking the mirrors a few times when I had an especially hard turd
>threw shit at the ceiling, in the sinks, in the toilet paper and paper towel dispensers, and anywhere else I could get it
>did this for years
>never got caught because I was too intelligent
>some other kid actually got suspended for a few days because they were sure it was him but soon realized their mistake when the poopy games continued in his absence
>the poopy games spread beyond the restrooms many times, poop was found in various file cabinets, cafeteria food storage containers, teacher's coffees, faggot student's lockers, air vents, water fountains, hand rails, inside desks including teacher's desks, and many more locations
>had the biggest orgasm-tier laughs at home while vividly imagining the school staff and janitors discovering, angrily discussing, and cleaning up my poopy

poopy games were the only thing that relieved enough stress to prevent me from going for the high score at that school.
>>
>>139449046
Big if true

I never lost respect for all teachers; the only bad apple was a diversity-quota calc teacher for whom English was a difficult second language. made me think i was retarded and couldnt into maths, that persisted until I took it in college with a white professor. But college profs in general are the real redpill, lazy fucking marxists who are there to get paid
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.