[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey stupid leftists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: mott-romnoy.jpg (49KB, 640x396px) Image search: [Google]
mott-romnoy.jpg
49KB, 640x396px
It has come to my attention that a lot of idiots believe that white nationalists want to kill all the blacks and black nationalists want to kill all the whites. This is false, apart from a few idiots who use that label but don't understand the theory behind it. Racial nationalists just want a nation for themselves segregated from other races, they don't all want to genocide all the other races.
Actual black nationalists and white nationalists wouldn't fight some race war, they'd have civilized negotiations on how to split the land between them, manage the borders, and conduct trade between the two new nations. Each group could create their own laws and enjoy their own traditions and values without having to compromise with other races and cultures some elite group forces them to work and live with.

The real threat of race war comes from multicultural societies, where some minority thinks it ought to have more than it does have and decides to take it from the "privileged" majority by force. When you force different people from different cultures to live and work together, it creates unnecessary tension and conflict, because each group has different behavioral norms they have to compromise to satisfy and avoid offending the other group. If group A eats pork religiously while group B avoid pork religiously, and you force those two groups to live and work together, you've created unnecessary conflict; group A has to give up something they enjoy so group B doesn't get upset. And why? What for? So some elite employers can save a few bucks on labor costs by exploiting group B while also pandering to them to get some extra votes?

Stop forcing integration on people and causing problems and conflict and then blaming the victims for the shit you caused with forced integration. People naturally enjoy being around people most similar to themselves, they want to stay in their comfort zone because it is fucking comfortable. You have to brainwash people into wanting to racemix.
>>
the only stupid person here is you OP(or should I call you faggot). segregation was already tried in the 60's and didn't work then and it doesn't work now. The only way to solve our problems and anger with each other is to learn to work together and stop hating each other so much. Whites shouldn't be denied pride in their identity and heritage, but I find it a little suspicious that they can't find a way to express themselves in a socially acceptable way.
>>
>being as stupid as OP
>>
>>139447073
The "white supremacistNazi" buzzwords are mostly used by neoliberal globalist elites, because they realize that a large-scale white nationalist solidarity movement would put an end to their schemes rather quickly.

They want to keep white citizenry divided and fighting between their controlled opposition parties of normie right and normie left. Third Position scares them.
>>
>>139447918
nigger

>>139448170
cuck
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.