[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Houston Getting Raped LFMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

The godless sodomites supposedly live in Commiefornia according to this place, so why is it that Texas is fucked? I guess the saying that there is nothing but steers and queers in that state must be true.

Surely this was pre-ordained, just like Katrina was in NOLA with their godless debauchery during Mardi Gras.

"Allah works in mysterious ways. He doesn’t give you what you want when you want it, but gives you what He knows you need at the right time."
>>
>>139444049
nigga its a hurricane those things don't give two shits where the fuck they go
>>
It's almost like every action is prordained and the entire universe is a dice game that's been continuously rolling for 13 billion years, with every outcome being the only possible outcome that ever could have happened, and god is a lie concocted by scared monkeys huddled in caves.

*tips fedora*
>>
>>139444049
>if we took all the water from this large region
>and condensed it into this much smaller region
>it'd seem like a lot
>>
>>139444049
>implying the Houstin/Austin are not filled with godless sodomites

Have you looked at an election map of Texas m8? Theres a reason people were going so far as predicting Texas swinging blue. Faggots are moving out there by the truckload. I was in Austin the other week, might as well be San Francisco. Well okay maybe not that bad but still
>>
Houston's full of niggers
>>
>>139444049
texas can sell the water to commiefornia and get $$$'s to rebuild. problem solved.
>>
>>139444245

natural disasters seem to go after heathens more than anyone else - ever seen haiti? they still believe in that voodoo shit and their country gets raped every other day by some earthquake or hurricane
>>
>>139444559
lmao nigger do you not even know the context of 9 trillion gallons? you stupid fucking retard, it's still a lot of water no matter how big or small it's been condensed
>>
>>139445052
I do know the context. Nine trillion gallons has fallen on 20,000 square miles. Reduce that area to 4 square miles, and it seems like an enormous amount. It's a pointless visualization. Much more clear to say the region has received 24" of rain.

Or better yet, you could take a narrow column of water, stand it on your head, and it'd reach the moon. That'd make for another stupid infographic to sell more copies of USA Today to idiots such as yourself, but it would be equally useless.
>>
>>139444049
God works in mysterious ways. Except He is so gracious and the New Testament so liberal. That it's not a mystery to always do the opposite of what /pol/ says
>>
>>139444049
The Gulf of Mexico is a perfect spot to create hurricanes. Also fuck everyone who says this is some good shit. The economic repercussions will be terrible. Texas is one of the strongest states in the US economy, and Houston alone is one of the most vital cities.
>>
muh 9 trillion
>>
>>139445052
ha, you actually believe the (((muh 9 gortillion))) lies??? That's 26 million of gallons a second over the past 4 days. lmao don't be fooled, in a few years you're going to be sending your tax money to the some """democracy""" in the middle east because of "muh 9 gortillion".
>>
>>139444049
Houston is largely black, & has a lot of NWO type companies there. Also, many California moved to Texas in general since 2005 bringing their shit with them. Also, fuck Islam & slide/bait threads. Nice pic, though.
>>
>>139445938
I wonder how long that water would take to pass through the tip of my dick
>>
File: IMG_7952.png (350KB, 454x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7952.png
350KB, 454x490px
>>139444049
>Minute Maid Park

Tell me this isn't real. Naming a stadium after a company is one thing, but come on.
>>
>>139446452
Good is relative. Washing some of the dirt outta H-town is good. Areas receiving Nogs and She-boon chillin' will soon view it as No-good.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.