[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop sending kids to school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1502572870040.jpg (87KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502572870040.jpg
87KB, 750x750px
Let's face the facts. Book learnin ain't never done nobody no good. These boys don't need school they need a pack of smokes and a wild animal to wrestle. The only way for them to become men is to do what nature intended and learn to assert their dominance over every beast in the animal kingdom. Sometimes I like noodling in beaver dams(i never cared much for animals who think they are engineers) and one time I stuck my arm in and five of those little fuckers started bitin at me. All of em ended up on my grill that night and I had a few extra hats and that's what being a man is all about.
>>
File: MarsRover5.jpg (114KB, 750x478px) Image search: [Google]
MarsRover5.jpg
114KB, 750x478px
>>139443705
you keep on uh-noodlin' then...pardner. The rest of us will be going to Mars (and school) while you do you boo.
>>
File: 1234783253543.gif (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1234783253543.gif
187KB, 500x500px
>>139443705
Some retarded NZ school does this. Teaches kids how to climb rock walls and sharpen sticks. Made the news for some reason, everyone acts like it's a great idea to become a fucking Bush Maori.
>>
>>139444827
Nothin wrong with turning them boys into men. Men who will one day own five four wheelers, three personal water vehicles(including a bass boat) have a fish tank in their bed room the size of a car and all black sheets on their beds. Sounds like a great fuckin school.
>>
>>139443705
lol'd

you are a great man and a funny friend
I'd be having a blast being your buddy

however I have to disagree with you man.

While I agree that most men turn into pussies because of schools and current society

I think smoking is not what nature intended us to do, makes us poor, unhealthy and slowly kills us.

I also believe that reading is good for the mind. It expands your mind, knowledge, conscious and speeds up learning processes because you can get to the level of really great minds if you apply yourself.

that said, school sucks. the education system sucks. I hate schools, teachers and authority.

everything can be learned from the internet.

but we need school as a prove that you are a certain level of something (engineer, doctor, lawyer etc.)
so you can be hired by a company who will pay your bills.

we are all slaves of the system.
>>
They should learn to work with their hands and live off the land. They get their degrees and end up working at buffalo wild wings. I don't give a shit if you speak 15 languages just go get my beer and my chicken wings amigo. Then they go home and let their woman tell them their business like fire ants(fire ant colonies are a bunch of neutered males taking orders from some wretched witch which ain't how things is supposed to be) and it makes me sick. When I'm fightin with my woman I hop on my dirt bike and pop a wheelie in the driveway and burn rubber until she cries. Then we make up and she fixes me supper.
>>
File: received_1541918362521809.jpg (51KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_1541918362521809.jpg
51KB, 1920x1080px
>>139444827

As long as its side by side with our standard shitty curriculum then there is no problem. I bet you live in Remuera.

Go for a hikoi fatty
>>
if we stop mandatory schooling then regressive religion will take over.
>>
File: 160547170.jpg (287KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
160547170.jpg
287KB, 596x599px
New kids are mentally dwarfed versions of actual kids.
>>
>>139443705
>Five Beavers

>one of the most powerful bites in the animal kingdom.
>>
School is like a kids version of imprisonment.
Once you have learned how to read, you no longer need school.
>>
>>139450606
You sound like one of them guys who doesn't go fishing with dynamite
>>
This guy is incredible.

10/10 ppst buddy gether done
>>
>>139443705
FUCK BOOK LEARNIN

No but I was homeschooled and really liked it. I just finished my business degree
>>
>never went to university despite having the chance
>people always asking me why I'm not studying

I tell them to check the current year and realize anything you could ever want to learn you can learn on the internet at your own pace for free.
Those pieces of paper are becoming less and less valuable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.