[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Shapiro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (105KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
105KB, 220x305px
The schnozz isn't very big
I'm starting to think he's a white plant in the jewish community
The only reason he doesn't bring up the JQ is because he'll be silenced immediately.
Thoughts?
>>
>>139441898
hes a fucking kike dont be fooled
>>
>>139441898
he capes for Israel every time and he definitely looks ashkenazik
>>
>>139441898
>far less jew looking than anglin, spencer, enoch, weev, damigo, mosley, all the other alt-reich
>>
He's a new, through n through
>>
File: 1497731447612.png (31KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497731447612.png
31KB, 416x500px
>>139441898
>>
hes okay, but in the end still a jew
he is essentially a neocon but he happens to be on the side of anti-feminism.
the negatives about him outweight the positives
negatives such as (just to name a few)
>blatant neocon
>capitalist
>zionist
>hates iran/wants war in the ME
regardless, (and yes shapiro is an eceleb)

E-CELEBS ARE ALL CANCER

E-CELEBS ARE ALL CANCER

E-CELEBS ARE ALL CANCER
>>
>>139441898
I-I actually like him despite him being Jewish.
He makes good points sometimes.
He's good at finding technical flaws and inconsistencies but sucks badly when it comes to knowing how people work. I blame circumcision for that one.
>>
>>139443679
>hes okay, but in the end still a jew
>the negatives about him outweight the positives
>E-CELEBS ARE ALL CANCER
Literally a shill.
>>
>>139443679
Shapiro has swung into more of a libertarian than neocon in the last year or so.

>capitalist
>negative
What in the fuck?
>>
>>139441898
how can anyone like this stereotypical kike, his annoying voice and boring tropes are so face value and superficial, must be easy living off of mommy and daddys jew bux
>>
>>139444289
This is a shill po-oh, you're Canadian. Okay.
>>
I don't really trust him especially after the Charlottesville saga, but at least he's not a Marxist - he is however a raving autistic ideologue - I think this is part of his genetic make up as a Jew.
>>
>>139444231
depends on the type of capitalism
secular capitalism is bad.
>>
>>139441898
>OY GEVALT!
>>
File: IMG_1728.jpg (177KB, 750x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1728.jpg
177KB, 750x1041px
I love capitalism pic related
Loves it
>>
>>139444714
>secular capitalism
>bad

Compared to the alternative? Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>139445363
she got rich and wants to spend her money on ridiculous shit.
good for her.
dont be jealous that her doggy mansion is nicer than your neet cave, you failure
>>
File: Pinoretard.jpg (197KB, 814x942px) Image search: [Google]
Pinoretard.jpg
197KB, 814x942px
Ben Shapiro is very intelligent and is hard to rebuttal but emotional on some issues...
>>
>>139445733
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_Chile
>>
>>139445492
I'm not hating on her you fool.
That wasn't sarcasm. I respect her for building up her own enterprise and fortune. She actually seems nice and not as insufferable as the rest of Hollyweird.
>>
The non-jews that 'like' or 'respect' this perverted kike asshole are the problem. (((YOU))) are the problem in our society and (((BEN SCHOLOMO))) and his friends hate you for being a stupid goy.

so if you are a non-jew and you like this racist kike you are in a lose-lose proposition.

A real human can look deep inside the kike and see there is nothing there but pure evil.
>>
File: 1498499886040.png (332KB, 1919x933px) Image search: [Google]
1498499886040.png
332KB, 1919x933px
>>139444231
>>capitalist
>>negative
>What in the fuck?
t. corporate bootlicker

capitalism is terrible, as are all materialistic poltical-economic systems, including communism
third positionism is the true way, regulated free market with public enterprise and direct democratic control
or better yet, national anarchism

debate me, ancap retard
>>
>>139448237
bump
please reply
>>
>>139441898
He graduated from an exclusive private high school that requires fairly advanced knowledge of Judaism and the regular practice thereof, and multiple letters of recommendation, before one can be admitted. So if he's a plant, he had to start around five or six years old.
>>
i hate how he promotes a frame that if you're not with Israel, you're with the mudslime terrorists. as if americans owe something to israel and should protect it, no matter the cost.

british and french fucks started the middle east problem, and the united states inherited it. americans owe nothing to the jews.
>>
>>139451277
explain yourself
>>
>>139448237
what is a non-materialistic political-economic system?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.