[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The final red pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: hashem.jpg (33KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hashem.jpg
33KB, 800x533px
Before you begin reading this, I ask that you visit this link and listen to this music as you read. Read it slowly, take unto every word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3se6i1SUUF4&feature=youtu.be&t=87

Let the music play for a few seconds and then begin reading:

The final red pill is the hardest to swallow of all. None of you are prepared for it. You will rip your hair out, you will spit and curse and question all that you know, yet you will be damned to turn away from the sheer brightness of this truth.

The final red pill is that the Jews will inherit the Earth and all the nations of the world will not be their slaves, no no, they will literally desire to help them. They will not be forced, they will have truths revealed to them through actions they cannot ignore. Even Jesus came into this world as a servant, laying himself down for others.

The globalists, the bankers, the rotten Jew, they will be swept away like dry grass, they will be silent like rat's feet over broken glass. They are truly the enemy, you know it, we know it, everyone knows it. They are not the ones pulling the strings. They are just as hopelessly mislead, hopelessly wandering mundane creatures as the rest of the ignorant masses. They have put pleasure above all else, and it will rot their very souls to crippling dusty decay. They are being strung along to serve a greater purpose just like everyone else. Perhaps their role is easier to play, but it is the worst to conclude. They are part of the conspiracy, but they are not the controllers of it. This is a truth that is too hard to swallow. Like all truths of this nature, first you will not believe it. Then it will stoke curiosity. Then it will stoke awe and obsession. Then it will consume you. Then you will be set free. Free of your hate, free of your confusion, free of your endless angst and misery.

If I have but one message for you, know that is simple. The righteous will prevail and nothing is ever what it seems.
>>
File: gwd_-_crumb_jews_1.jpg (726KB, 1140x1490px)
gwd_-_crumb_jews_1.jpg
726KB, 1140x1490px
>>
The final redpilled for white men is "Christian identity"

Look up:

Verboten: 11 biblical essays, pdf.

And blow your mind open.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.