[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yagami Light did nothing wrong.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 15

Yagami Light did nothing wrong.
>>
Except all those times he wrote in the names of the wrongfully accused/sentenced and those who had done nothing wrong but might eventually get in his way.
>>
The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life
>>
>>139439001
>not immediately writing the names of every elite jew
>nothing wrong
pick one
>>
Oh yes let's let this kid and his god complex have the power to kill anyone without trial.
Fuck that, L was the hero.
>>
>>139439723
>kills the equivalent of niggers and spics
>guy who stops him is the good guy
I wonder who's behind this post.
>>
>>139439417
This i thought the Japs where honorary wtf
>>
Pretty sure Light is not his name.
>>
>>139440625
Are you thinking of Kira? The name given to him by his worshippers?
>>
>>139439238
It was all for a good reason. Overall, he did overwhelmingly more good than evil.

>>139439723
His intentions were good and he stick to his values until the end. An intelligent and moral person like him, with so much power, would launch humanity forward so damn much.

>>139440494
This.
>>
By killing criminals, Light gave people hope, and his followers created expectations for him to uphold. Despite the fact that L knew that Kira was killing criminals, L wanted to subvert the immediate punishment and hope given by Kira.
>>
File: Duterte.jpg (380KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Duterte.jpg
380KB, 1024x768px
>>139439001
>>
File: 1503826172241.jpg (113KB, 1200x488px) Image search: [Google]
1503826172241.jpg
113KB, 1200x488px
>>
Light was an edgy faggot who got what was coming
>>
Light's standards of who he deemed unworthy to live grew more and more strict. He killed off the truly evil like serial killers, terrorists, rapists, etc. But once that was done, he started killing people simply accused of crimes, white collar criminals, people who spoke out against him (or tried to capitalize on his moniker of Kira), and the police tasked with catching him.
Light is no hero. He was a man that went mad with power and ending of the manga shows just how pathetic he was without that power. The anime was quite generous by giving him a more silent and dignified death
>>
File: 1498842814480.jpg (20KB, 359x359px) Image search: [Google]
1498842814480.jpg
20KB, 359x359px
>>139442829
lol nice, god the movie was terrible.
>>
Yeah, he did. He got caught.
Nearly every clue that lead to his eventual identification could have been avoided if he had been more careful from the beginning.
Also, he should have made L blow him instead of just wash his feet.
>>
>>139442829
Fuck Light Turner. That was a shit film. I thought the manga and anime did an excellent job at conveying the dilemma that Light was experiencing in making sure his victims deserved death, while Light Turner was fucking retarded.
>>
>>139442829
arigtato
this makes me not wanting to watched the movie anymore
i dont want to watch light become even more feminine and homosex then he was in the anime already
>>
File: 1503846329198.jpg (25KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1503846329198.jpg
25KB, 680x383px
>>139442829
What the fuck
How bad was the movie???
>>
>>139443398
Worse then you can imagine right now. They dumbed it down to some angsty teen romance with a side of death note.
>>
>>139443312
>>139443398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZL-3IpohAk
>>
>>139439001
He started with the right idea but allowed power to corrupt him. A truly righteous person would want someone like L in their perfect world, to solve the hard crimes and bring justice.
Instead Light threw a fit and got himself caught because of it.
>>
>>139443079
>He was a man that went mad with power

this.

he started off as a guy who was angry about the injustice in the world...just like all of us.

and he was given a supernatural instrument with amazing power, that he could use to fix the world.

so that's what he set out to do.

but he lost sight of the mission. it became about him instead of about his mission.

death note is a cautionary tale about our fallability. some things shouldn't be put into human hands, because no human is up to the task of using them morally.
>>
>>139443492
hooktube that shit, I don't want to give them any views
>>
>>139443147
Light's temper screwed him from the start. The whole Lind L. Taylor thing drastically narrowed his location down for L to find. It's not the last time he messes up either. even in the end at the warehouse he says "I've won" out loud when everyone who was supposed to die was still alive. He still would have been found when they examined Mikami's swapped notebook and saw Light's name wasn't in there (Even a misspelling to try to throw them off) but his words were as good as a confession.

>>139443226
I've only sen a few videos on it, but it sounds like a mess. They turned Light from a smart and aspiring son a police chief looking to make the world a better place, into a bullied beta who cannot navigate his way through a social encounter.
>>
>>139443492
i hope netflix goes bankrubted
western movie industry should never touch anime again
not after gits and now this
do they honestly think that anime aficionados are effeminate nu-males who are bullied and beta orbiters? what the fuck most of us are regular people with the cravings only cgdct can satisfy
someone deserves to be murdered for that movie
>>
I hope you faggots didn't pay to watch that fucking movie.
>>
>>139440584
No you misunderstood. They are ornery.
>>
I mean if one of these really fell into your hands, How would you realistically use it and avoid being caught?
Obviously you'd have the advantage of people not believing in magic or supernatural shit so you'd have a while to mess around
>>
They made L a nigger in the movie, Light a beta cuck numale, and Misa into a 2deep4u strong independent womyn.

Hollywood is fucking rancid.
>>
>>139441487
>An intelligent and moral person like him, with so much power, would launch humanity forward so damn much.

Not even close. It was all about being a god to him. He didn't even make any plans for his inevitable death years down the line like L did, just wanted to kill anyone he didn't like and be worshipped and feared by everyone.

He'd do nothing for humanity. He'd turn the planet into Global North Korea, a worship state for one guy, and then when he finally died of old age everything would fall apart.
>>
>>139439723
Like it or not he made the world a safer place to live in regardless of what kind of person he was. L didn't.
>>
watch the live action japanese films. stop caring about americanized garbage
>>
>>139444894
The Japanese live actions ones were actually pretty good. At least the ones where L survives until Light's defeat and then dies peacefully.
That use of the notebook as a temporary immunity, but one that will kill you once the time is up, was an interesting divergence from the original.
>>
>>139439001
He did one thing wrong.

He was agay
>>
>>139443673
>They turned Light from a smart and aspiring son a police chief looking to make the world a better place, into a bullied beta who cannot navigate his way through a social encounter.
It's worse than you think. Misa (called Mia in US version) is a manipulative power-hungry bitch who fucks Light in the ass whenever she wants. She basically made him her personal bitch in the movie.
>>
>>139444137
Use it extremely sparingly to amass the kind of power that can do death note things world needing to use the note. The control before death is more important than the death itself here. Afterwards, save the note itself for last resort situations. Keep its supernatural nature hidden at all costs.
>>
>>139439001
>supposed genius with the power to kill anyone on the planet with a public name/face

>exclusively targets local criminals
>>
>>139445102
well it wasn't immunity, really, just the note couldn't kill him twice. I bet a different note would have worked. Or a gun.
>>
>>139439001
The way that he took joy in killing that wife of the FBI agent, and mocking her as she turned away to go and hang herself as a result of him writing her name down was a pretty shitty move.
>>
>>139443492
how was the jap version so much whiter than what yanks can manage
>>
>>139441487
>he stuck to his values till the end
Except when he killed those who did nothing wrong but were just no longer useful to him. Faggot was a delusional edgy weeb
>>
>>139442829
jesus fk I just finished the Netflix version out of curiosity.

holy fk..they made light into a massive pussy. wtf where they thinking.
>>
>>139447227
It was written in a different note. Rem couldn't overwrite L's death in her note, because he specified he'll die 21 (?) days later in Ryuk's note.
>>
>>139439001
Don't you mean Light Turner?
>>
>>139447632
ah my bad
>>
>>139439001
remember that L is black
so automatically Light is in the right

https://vid.me/2i6d
>>
File: but really there's n(...).jpg (212KB, 800x1242px) Image search: [Google]
but really there's n(...).jpg
212KB, 800x1242px
>Yagami Light did nothing wrong.
No, he did plenty wrong.
1. He used the Death Note instead of just destroying that shit to save all the lives it would take in the future and not becoming a death god
2. He used the Death Note like a fucking dipshit. Literally the first thing he should have done is write down his own fucking death in the distant future of natural causes in his sleep.
>>
>>139439723
>L was the hero
What the actual fuck L was destroyed by light in every way.
>>
>>139442829
There's n-nothing wrong with having the last name Turner
>>
>>139448094
note has a Month limit
>>
>>139448094
>He used the Death Note like a fucking dipshit. Literally the first thing he should have done is write down his own fucking death in the distant future of natural causes in his sleep.
If you write, die of disease for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23 day rule.
http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_the_Death_Note
>>
>>139448094
23 day rule: you can only write a death out for 23 days if it is further out that person will die after 23 days of a heart attack.
>>
>>139448278
Light had a huge advantage (a supernatural killing book) yet was still pursued by L for over 3 years. Anyone else who got in Light's way bar Near was killed in a few hours/few days.
>>
>>139449028
Near was the one who finally caught light.
>>
>>139441487
>Powerhungry kid Tripping on a god complex
>'Moral'
No. Just no.
>>
>>139449152
Yes, I am aware of that. I guess I phrased the sentence somewhat awkwardly. It's hard not having English as your first language =/
>>
File: Lind.jpg (101KB, 562x395px) Image search: [Google]
Lind.jpg
101KB, 562x395px
Light Yagami would have stayed anonymous throughout the series if he kept his ego on check and did not kill Lind L. Tailor.
>>
>>139449254
not a problem just thought you meant light killed near.
>>
>>139448609
>>139448673
>>139448918
>If you write die of disease with a specific disease's name and the person's time of death, there must be a sufficient amount of time for the disease to progress. If the set time is too tight, the victim will die of a heart attack after 6 minutes and 40 seconds after completing the Death Note.
>If you write, die of disease for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23 day rule.
>If you write die of disease like before with a specific disease's name, but without a specific time, if it takes more than 24 days for the human to die the 23 day rule will not take effect and the human will die at an adequate time depending on the disease.
23 day rule doesn't apply if the disease takes more than 23 days to kill you. As long as you combine a time of death and a disease that can't possibly kill you in 23 days, you can make it as long as you want.
>>
>>139449539
In fact, 23 day rule ONLY applies if the name of the disease is missing so you can circumvent it with either a long acting disease or just specifying the time.
>>
he literally would've been unstoppable if he got the meme eyes from the get go instead of playing on hard mode

also >>139449412
>>
>>139449539
The Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23 day rule.
Rem explains that the death note cannot be used to extend a human life.
>>
>>139442829
What a legend.
I hope the nips do good things with all the money they got for selling the ip to (((netflix)))

It was worth for that at least.
And for the memes
>>
>>139447454
(((Demographics is destiny)))

Also nips hate niggers and love white people
>>
>>139444137
first have Soros open an offshore account under some random name and put a shitload of money there have him give me the account, move that shit to switzerland, make him die in his sleep from "natural causes".

then all the major criminals (like cartel dealers, corrupt politicians etc...) get killed but in a big spawn of time to avoid suspicion and make them all seem like accidents or "natural deaths"

also I live in a backwater town in Mexico it would be easy to avoid suspicion, use the DN only before going to sleep to avoid suspicion from people close to me

also force some scientist to discover FTL travel (I assume this would be possible since it would be part of the conditions of death), would make him famous and death by ALIUMS or some shit that would make him a martyr of humanity
>>
I was cheering for Light all along.
Someone like him is necessary.
>>
>>139444137
there is literally no way to get caught if you're not a complete retard with it, you don't even need to try to not get caught
just don't go around telling everyone about it
>>
>>139451134
agreed. everyone would believe it was the literal wrath of god 500000 years before a single person would imagine a Death Note (/x/ doesn't count)
>>
File: Mikami.jpg (79KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Mikami.jpg
79KB, 512x384px
Mikami was actually our guy though.
>Wants to not only kill criminals but neets too
>Is /fit/
>Analyses the book every single day to make sure that it's the original one
God, this was such a good show completely ruined by the worst ending I've ever seen. It simply did not make sense.
>>
I watched it with my gf to piss her off since she was fan of the anime as a teen.

And I liked it.

>>139443492
This was fucking hilarious.
>>
i wish i had a death note so i could kill the people that produced the movie
>>
>>139449254
>check flag
Like pottery
>>
>>139444137
You have the option of flying under the radar, which would be easy enough to do with basic precautions, or coming out with a bang to let the world know that there is a supernatural element involved. The benefit of the latter is obviously affecting the world to a greater extent (wrath of God), but at the risk of getting caught or unintended consequences. With the former, you'd have a warning that you're getting too ambitious when conspiracy theories about governments/deep states murdering people start flying (e.g. using polonium like Putin did). You'd have the option of holding back or throwing more fuel onto those conspiracy theories.
>>
>>139450147
>Rem explains that the death note cannot be used to extend a human life.

I'm not talking about extending human life. I'm talking about making damn sure your life isn't cut short by use of the death note and any butterfly effects from that.
>>
>>139444137
For one, mixing up causes of death so the patterns aren't obvious at the start. L was able to surmise that Light was the killer through a combo of examining where these mysterious heart attack deaths seemed to center (Japan) and what times (around a school schedule). The obvious route from learning through Light's mistakes is making a backlog of researched people that qualify for death of different areas and countries and sparing their deaths out through the assigned death day. Keeping ego checked out of the task is also important; Lind L Taylor was Light's first mistake but Raye Penbar was his second. Penbar was ready to dismiss Light's as a potential suspect but his death, his comrades, and his wife's disappearance paints a damning picture on the person Raye was investigating.
>>
>>139451565
How did the ending not make sense?
>>
File: 1480001174341.jpg (64KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1480001174341.jpg
64KB, 492x419px
>>139439001
Honestly, DeathNote got me through highschool with top grades, I idolized the shit out of Light.
>>
>>139453614
Is this a troll question?
>>
>>139453397
A really basic precaution is to use RNG to determine time of death. You can write all your names down at once, but time them randomly. If you're autistic about it you could even use a dedicated offline computer and a natural source of entropy rather than a psuedorandom number generator where times of death could conceivably be deduced to follow some algorithm. A potential investigator will have no accurate insights about your schedule.
>>
>>139453724
same lol

still do desu
>>
>>139453397
You didn't understood the point Light WANTED people to find the pattern and recognize that some divine power was punishing criminals.
>>
>>139453614
>>139453945
>>139451565

The explanation in the anime was quite short. The Manga did a better job
>>
>>139453945
No.
>>
I would have written every name of every shill , globalist and elite i could find. Would probably drop out of school to put more time into my research and killing.

Would probably use a vpn because they can maybe tie a pattern of internet searches to my ip adress.Would always carry 2 pages and 2 pens with me just to be sure.
>>
>>139439278
>>>/bant/
>>
>>139439001
He was killing people for small crimes that's no good and he was killing people already in jail, if he was smart he would take out the evil people controlling the world.
>>
>>139457688
He wasn't redpilled
>>
>>139457688
>evil people controlling the world
How? Most of those people won't ever make themselves known to the world like the criminals who actually got caught.

You think Soros and the Rothschilds are the ones controlling the world? Can you be so sure that they're not just nobodies compared to someone even bigger hiding in the shadows?

If such people exist (evil, powerful, elite people) then they are surely impossible to track down. Neither L nor Light (or even the two of them put together) would be able to even find a single name of such a person.

The people we're hypothetically talking about control everything. Whether their names show up on any database or not is up to them. Someone with the deathnote wouldn't be able to kill a single one of these hypothetical people unless he was already one of us.
>>
>>139457972
>You think Soros and the Rothschilds are the ones controlling the world? Can you be so sure that they're not just nobodies compared to someone even bigger hiding in the shadows?

Excellent. They will be either forced to come out of the woodworks or stop their practices in fear of death.
>>
File: laughing tyrone.jpg (93KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tyrone.jpg
93KB, 620x670px
>>139443398
>just looked it up on IMDB
>4,7
>>
>>139458039
How? They're immune to the Death Note because you will never find their names, or even what their faces look like.
>>
>>139458084
The elite are a real smart part of the population. I would their goons so fast they won't have a chance to recruit new ones and eventually there wouldn't be anyone left.
>>
>>139442829
the fuck?
Is Death note too problematic for the west?
It's a fucking comic for children
>>
>>139457972
Well while taking out the more known evil people who help those who control the world such as Soros and Mccain and the like, you could do some investigation on who the higher ups actually are. They might eventually fall if you take out all those who help them.
>>
>>139446713
She just whines and smokes and has teen angst for no reason.
>>
>>139439238
How do you know any of his victims were wrongly accused?
>>
>>139443492
Classic jewish shriek
>>
File: H2TzwGL.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
H2TzwGL.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>
File: 1492626391902.jpg (104KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
1492626391902.jpg
104KB, 1024x731px
>>139439723
>>
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
He was a racist
>>
Humans should not get divine powers, we aren't mentally strong enough to use the power objectively. L was the mvp.
>>
>>139460636
Never noticed how similar they look.
>>
>>139458670
If Death Note is statistically in line with the "real world" which we can assume it is, then it is an inevitability that he has killed the wrongly accused at some point.

I'm actually surprised the manga/anime didn't touch on this aspect, because it seems wholly unrealistic to me that Kira would achieve the "clean success" that he does in the story. Would there not be groups of people carrying out duterte style street justice with false accusations and witch hunts to sacrifice people to Kira? It seems like natural human flow to form those kind of behaviors in the face of situations like that.

Hell, just look at corporations/google in the modern world with leftist viewpoints. They engage in open false accusations to tarnish the reputations of innocent people, and they offer them up as sacrifices to those corporations to try and "smite the evil". Doesn't matter if they're actually guilty or not.

Death Note could have chartered into that political territory("Kill the criminally oriented, Kira! Kill criminal thinkers!"), but chose not to for some reason.
>>
>>139462728
Because Kira was never wrong
Remember that he killed the guy who murdered Misa's parents, despite the guy not being confirmed guilty for that crime
This means that Kira was doing his own investigations and he did not make mistakes
The entire point was
>is it right to punish evil with these means, even if it brings about better things for the entire world
That question is moot if you say that Kira kills innnocents
>>
>>139439001
You mean Turner Light?
>>
>>139439417
He lives in Japan, where nothing has been tainted by (((them))). He doesn't understand the threat.
>>
>>139462728
>Death Note could have chartered into that political territory
Pretty sure the manga came out way before fighting thoughtcrime became mainstream.
>>
>>139458084
Work your way up. Find the highest known person there is, write in that they die of a heart attack while streaming the face of their boss online. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>139463560
Thing is, the Death Note can't make people "do the impossible" or things that they don't know how to do. If their bosses are even marginally secretive about protecting their identity, that would easily lead to a dead end. At some point, someone doesn't know who is pulling the string, so that plan logically wouldn't work. It's not an awful idea but it's not going to lead straight to the top.
>>
>>139463941
It'll get you high enough that you'll have enough names to destroy their inner circles. Then while they're week, you strike
>>
File: danycecz.jpg (73KB, 1190x612px) Image search: [Google]
danycecz.jpg
73KB, 1190x612px
>>139443097
>when movie Light sees Ryuk for the first time
>>
>>139457972
Soros and the Rothschilds would definitely know who those people are. Since the book can control a person before death, make them have a crisis of conscience and go public with everything before they die.
>>
>>139449254
ffs you paki cunt get the fuck out
>>
File: 1503451666768.png (323KB, 489x481px) Image search: [Google]
1503451666768.png
323KB, 489x481px
>>139450143
>the meme eyes
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.