[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will /pol/ ever recover?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 15

How will /pol/ ever recover?
>>
File: 1446060067549.jpg (32KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1446060067549.jpg
32KB, 300x450px
>>139437188
>the (((media))) says it so it must be true

boy you sure showed us
>>
>Asians and Jews have superior IQ to whites
>Not institutional racism
>Whites have superior IQ to africans
>Institutional racism

What did they mean by ignoring this? rly made me think
>>
>vox acknowledging niggers are stupid
i don't see the problem here
>>
>>139437188
Admitting there is a difference is the first stage to accepting the problem
>>
If it's not due to genes it means it's LITERALLY their fault.
>>
Fuck Vox. Piece of trash liberal dribble.
>>
Welp, Vox is highly reputable amongst the scientific community as a major authority on the matter of genetics, so it's obviously gospel.
>>
>>139437188
and if u realy look deep into the numbers some blacks have HIGHER iq than whites... personally i have 150 iq
>>
>>139437188

>88

Yeah no, this is what damage control looks like. The left has already lost the war on science, but media refuses to cover it.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (24KB, 564x460px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
24KB, 564x460px
>>139437188
>TURKHEIMER
>NISBETT
>>
File: retardalert.gif (393KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
retardalert.gif
393KB, 493x342px
>>139437188
>vox
>>
>>139437188
The scientific journals have been going over this for decades but now that Vox has weighed in I guess it's settled.
>>
>>139437188
Is there a good reason to believe it's not?
>>
>>139437440
Oh yeah? If you're so smart, what's 67+104?
>>
>>139437188
So they agree there are IQ differences?
>>
>>139437440
The exception that proves the rule. congrats you must be plus 4 sigma in your demographic.
>>
>>139437188
It's been observed across all societies, across centuries of time, and it's resisted every single attempt at 'correction' ever made. It's evident to most people within just moments of interacting with a black. Yet there's "no good reason" to believe it?

IQ is a heritable trait. Blacks underwent 100k years of divergent evolution. Every culture that had encountered them recognized them as the subhumans that they are. Yet there's "no good reason" to believe the obvious.

Anyone even trying to do scientific studies of this gets their funding pulled, and loses their position at whatever institution employed them. Gee, I wonder why? Anyone who hints that they know the truth is silenced, harassed, fired, and blacklisted.
>>
>>139437188
>1 post by this ID
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: SAT by race and income.png (28KB, 791x631px) Image search: [Google]
SAT by race and income.png
28KB, 791x631px
>>139437188
I see these stats posted all the time, but never sourced. These are sourced to a Rutgers University Press book from 1998 with a link to the page.
>>
File: SAT by race and income.png (28KB, 757x633px) Image search: [Google]
SAT by race and income.png
28KB, 757x633px
>>139438425
Better source, since the Arial font dropped the sans and made l indistinguishable from I in the URL.
>>
>>139437188
I don't think anyone has ever stated their stupidity comes from genes. There are a lot of other reasons why they are so dumb and at this point their is no helping them. Affirmative action, welfare, food stamps, free school. The only other possible fix is to reduce military spending and increase educational spending so inner-city kids have better schools with proper learning environments and competent teachers. After that, there is no other options.
>>
>>139437404
drivel*
>>
>>139437440
Its all our melatonin makin us WOKE af
>>
>>139437188
See, goyim, if we discount the simplest hypothesis and instead explore this convoluted and unfalsifiable unscientific theory of magic dirt and systematic oppression, then we can see that genes aren't even real.
>>
>>139439112
I've been searching for a particular kind of stat.

We're told blacks do poorly because of bad schools. So if you look at a large city, niggers live in the hood and have poor schools, and whites live in the suburbs and have better schools.

But what about in a smaller city where there is only one or two schools and they are not segregated, so blacks and whites go to the same school? Is the black-white gap in SATs or whatever smaller for those schools?

According to the theory of bad schools, it should be. But I suspect it's not. In which case, the bad school theory for the black-white gap would be debunked, just like every other theory.
>>
>>139437440
Based negro, right here.
>>
File: almonds.gif (2MB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
almonds.gif
2MB, 268x268px
>>139437188
>black-white IQ differences
I thought race was just a social construct and there were no differences at all beside >skin color .

Hmm.
>>
>>139437671
watermelon
>>
>>139439112
that'd just be throwing yet more money down the education abyss. The proper thing to do is restructure our entire educational system. Don't waste time educating IQ 85 people after middle school. Set up vocational training programs for lower intellect students that actually teach work & job skills they'll actually be able to perform, so that they'll be able to contribute to society after leaving school. Something current public education fails for everyone, even higher intellect students.

Sadly it'll never happen. The government education racket will never give up their meal ticket of low achievement students, which give them access to all sorts of extra resources and other taxpayer funded goodies.
>>
>>139439431
I'm a high school English teacher at a rural school in the south.

We have about 1,000 students, around 40% of whom are black.

Altogether, black students' standardized testing scores (most of our students take the ACT, rather than the SAT), not to mention the general quality of their work and grades, are quite poor.

In short, it has less to do with the school and a great deal more to do with genetics.
>>
>>139439286
Melanin (melatonin? what!? for sleep?) is literally a granular pigment that has 0 to do with any anatomy/physiology other than to darken the sub-cutaneous layer and protect it from excessive UV. It isn't magical. It doesn't do anything else. Take a A&P course you fucking retard. Why are black people so fucking dumb when it comes to science? A massive amount of them believe in magic still.
>>
Can I get some info dumps on racial IQs and other genetic differences? Mum requested some info after I got into a little bit of an argument with my lefty retired school-teaching grandmother.
>>
>>139439431
Well, I don't have a stat for you but I do have personal experiences. In my school we had about a 50/50 white black population of 3000ish kids. The only problem being we also had kids from a school in a really bad city come to ours cause of teacher protests and shit. It was blatantly obvious the intelligence difference between the kids in a suburban city and kids from a bad city. At my graduation they put kids in order from highest GPA to lowest GPA and there was more black in the back. One of my criminology teachers in uni also told me that around 50% of blacks are suburban middle class families and the only reason we don't hear about it is cause they don't do anything news worthy. Hope that helps.
>>
File: SAT by income and race.png (40KB, 309x350px) Image search: [Google]
SAT by income and race.png
40KB, 309x350px
>>139439431
Here's something on that:

>Holding constant family background and other factors, a shift from a fully segregated to a completely integrated city closes about one-quarter of the raw black-white gap in SAT scores. Specifications that distinguish between school and neighborhood segregation suggest that neighborhood segregation has a consistently negative impact but that school segregation has no independent effect.

It looks like bad schools account for only 1/4 of the black-white gap when other factors are already accounted for, which leaves 3/4 of the gap unexplained.

Notice in pic related that controlling for family background still leaves a 150-point gap in SAT scores. So bad schools account for about 38 points, and the other 112 points is caused by something else we haven't measured yet.
>>
>>139437188
Impressive digits.
It still seems true that IQ is a measure largely of whiteness, though with white people on the low end of the IQ scale tending toward political ideologies of hatred and butthurt, like being a moaning neo-nazi or white supremacist.
>>
>>139440411
Link: http://www.nber.org/papers/w12078
>>
File: IMG_4163.png (527KB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4163.png
527KB, 960x864px
>>139437380
This Canadian simplicity is 100% true, you dumb niggers. Learn from da Leef, bix noods.
>>
>It's a /pol/ pretends to be ignorant of the Flynn effect thread
>>
>>139439431
More on this:

>Several recent studies point to a statistically significant causal relationship between school segregation and the test score gap, though in many cases the magnitude of the relationship is small in economic terms. Experimental studies, as well as methodologically convincing non-experimental studies, suggest that there is little if any causal role for neighborhood segregation operating through a mechanism other than school segregation.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w12988
>>
>>139437188
They already gave an inch by admitting there are IQ differences.
>>
>>139437188
>vox
and repost
>>
File: Cruz Laughing.jpg (24KB, 596x283px) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Laughing.jpg
24KB, 596x283px
>>139439286
>Its all our melatonin makin us WOKE af
This is actually really funny and underrated. Good writing sir. Purposely confusing melatonin and melanin. Saying it makes us WOKE when melatonin helps people sleep. Kudos to you.
>>
>>139437188
Some hot opinions which are valuable to nobody. Good attempt at damage control to try and prevent cognitive dissonance from fucking up your beliefs and ideology you've based your gay life on. Good article Vox thanks good job you did it
>>
>>139440166
>>139440166
NO ONE?
>>
>>139441700
>In all, about 62% of the individual differences in academic achievement—at least when it came to GCSE scores—could be attributed to genetic factors, a number similar to previous studies’ findings, the team reports online today in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
>>
File: Naxalt.jpg (13KB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
Naxalt.jpg
13KB, 300x264px
>>139437440
>Your argument in a nutshell.
>>
>>139437317
they mean white genocide
>>
File: SAT scores black and white.png (30KB, 632x480px) Image search: [Google]
SAT scores black and white.png
30KB, 632x480px
>>139441700
Also see invariance of SAT gap over income levels >>139440411 and time, pic related.

This suggests that the score difference is caused by something different between the races that has stayed constant across time and across income levels. One such difference is genetics.
>>
>>139439595
really activates my almonds
>>
>>139440099
He's trolling genius. Lol.. good info still
>>
>>139437188
Nature AND nurture, you stupid fucks.
>>
File: vox.jpg (78KB, 637x561px) Image search: [Google]
vox.jpg
78KB, 637x561px
>>139437188

>liberals actually use pic included for an appeal to intellectual authority

hahahahaha
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.