[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A question for /pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: l3anhMd.jpg (52KB, 480x869px) Image search: [Google]
l3anhMd.jpg
52KB, 480x869px
Are you simply good hearted rascals, or if put in power would you gas the jews and shoot the blacks?

I'm have a disagreement with a friend as to whether you're secretly good people or if you're using those nazi memes unironically.
>>
File: 1481300242796.jpg (228KB, 816x684px) Image search: [Google]
1481300242796.jpg
228KB, 816x684px
>>139435840
Day of the rope.

King Nigger.

Coming Soon.
>>
>>139435840
Well we already know from Hitler's attempt that simply trying to make jews move out of your country won't work. Blacks aren't the problem desu, its the niggers that need to go.
>>
>>139435840
when someone posts on their facebook that they "stand with" a certain country after a terrorist attack, do you think they actually DO anything?

we live in post-truth society. you can't take people based on their word because words barely mean anything anymore.
the truth is no one here even knows if we're serious, we're just waiting to see if someone else is goin to act first and make it okay to follow
>>
>>139435840
Just look at the real world? How many right wing terrorists are actually killing out there today? This year? How many right wing violent protests are there? Compare that to muslims. White people are a race of peace comparably so there is nothing to worry about.
>>
>>139435840
No, we'd shoot the Jews. Too many of them survived too many trips to the gas chambers. They must have an immunity.
>>
>>139435840
I would personally work with black separatists/nationalists and grant them territory they desire in accordance with the population that goes there. It would be a 100% blank check on whatever territory they want, no questions asked, so long as there are no exclaves.

I don't like how jews run things but I'd rather rewrite and strengthen the constitution to stop their scheming. I'd rather they go the fuck back to Israel (who probably doesn't want diaspora jews either, I can't blame them) but I don't really think that they would be where they are if it weren't for the way our government meddles in everything. A stronger constitutional limit on government power would stop most bullshit, especially if crafting new laws would be made more difficult.
>>
>>139435840
1. Close the borders

2. Reveal the crimes of what the elites are doing and let society deal with them. You know damn well it's going to be deeply Jewish activity if it gets uncovered.

3. Blacks can go back to Africa. Don't give me any bullshit about suffering. Stupid doesn't suffer.
>>
>>139435840
If I had absolute control I would immediately end all race based affirmative action policies, and fundamentally restructure welfare and I would give all self described black Americans a choice. 1 accept you are a minority in this nation and that you have no legal or moral right to advocate for increased political power for yourselves as a group outside of what your 13% of the population would entail. and this includes making a constitutional amendment to advocating for racially based equal outcome policies in all walks of life. 2. Encourage Black migration out of the inner cities to the deep south where they would be able to form a demographic majority in these states, and would thus allow them to elect their own representatives to congress and maintain their own state police force. Their new state or states would receive equal public funding and would thus remove the black excuse of white institutional oppression. If the blacks are unable to thrive in these circumstances then that is totally their fault under these circumstances. I would toy with the idea of "reparations" if this course of action was taken as it would perhaps allow the new states to kickstart their new states after what I assume would be a fairly tumultuous migration phase. (I would work with Black nationalists in this plan in order to make sure this situation was sustainable and all parties are willing to move forward within The Republic.

Next I would close the borders to cheap migrant labor. Only Skilled professionals in small number or foreigners with money would be able to get in. Enough with glorified slave labor under the guise of multiculturalism that undermines the political integrity of the country, economy be damned.

The Jews would be encouraged to move to Israel, and I would break up the major media corporations. And put in place harsher journalistic standards that basically outlawed opinion pieces.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.