[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HILLARY AND OBAMA WANT TO KEEP YOU POOR AND PATHETIC WE HAVE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: alexrage.gif (1MB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
alexrage.gif
1MB, 230x230px
HILLARY AND OBAMA WANT TO KEEP YOU POOR AND PATHETIC WE HAVE ALL THEIR WHITE PAPERS THEY HATE YOU!!!!! THEY HATE PROSPERITY, THEY HATE CHILDREN, THEY HATE GOD, AND GOD DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!
>>
>>139435604
Yeah he's totally insane.
>>
File: 79Vt22f.jpg (136KB, 1394x1007px) Image search: [Google]
79Vt22f.jpg
136KB, 1394x1007px
*breathes in*

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139435604
This is why you lost your kids alex
>>
>>139435604
It's funny because it's true
>>
>>139435604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o

They're never gonna stop. They're gonna put drugs in the food and water more intense, when we barely can resist, I mean it's just so evil. And as giant third world hordes pour in, raping everyone just Reaghhhhhh, reaghhhh! Sexualizing our children, ruling everything, debasing the currency, drugging the food and water giving everyone cancer and just dancing to their god of death, selling body parts, chopping up babies that battle the scalpel. I mean it's just... it's just HELL ON EARTH, THE GATES ARE OPENING.

And out will flood the armies... it's the same story, over and over again! The same dependency, the same slugism, that we see mirrored all around us. Hated by the people, WE BUILD! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE EMPOWER! HATED BY THE PEOPLE WE'VE GIVEN LIFE TO! HOW DO YOU THINK GOD FEELS!?

...And they think they're all in competition with me. I'm not in competition with any of you people! I'M IN COMPETITION WITH THE DEVIL. I'M IN A DEATH BATTLE! AND NOW YOU SEE THE ENEMY SAY THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, THEY KNOW THEY'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE, ONLY THE SPIRIT, OF KNOWING YOU'RE IN A DEATH BATTLE WILL HAVE YOU WIN!

I don't know how all this is gonna end, but like I've told 'em a thousand times, YOU WANTED A FIGHT, BETTER BELIEVE YOU'VE GOT ONE. YOU WANT TO ENSLAVE MY SPIRIT, NO! AND I'LL CALL ON GOD TO PROTECT ME, AND USE ME HOWEVER GOD SEES FIT.

AND IF I'M DESTROYED AND MY WHOLE FAMILY WITH IT, I DON'T BLAME GOD.

I BLAME THE STINKIN' TRASH. WHO WILL PAY.
>>
>>139439435
OMG this is great
>>
I don't want them putting chemicals in the water turning the fricken frogs gay!!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.