[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disaster Response Squads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: RWDRT.jpg (883KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
RWDRT.jpg
883KB, 1800x1200px
Alright guys, now's your chance to be taken seriously.

E-celebs rally your followers, people get your friends, loners go alone. Head to Texas and help your brothers and sisters out in the disaster relief. Wear your murdoch murdoch shirts, carry your Kek flags, set up tiki torch perimeters around food and water supplies, whatever. Bring your American flags (this pisses off leftists more than anything) and ditch the Nazi, and scary confederate stuff (that just pisses everyone off). Seriously, try not to larp.

Demonstrate that you offer in-group altruism, not just out-group hostility. In fact, I would suggest reciprocal altruism towards out-groups unless provoked.

Let Antifa fuck with you after you're recorded helping a group of senior citizens across a flooded road. Let Antifa attack you while you're filling sandbags and handing out water. Let them try to burn that American flag you had posted at the aid station. Record everything.

Autists, fly your licensed drones on recon missions, huntsmen, bring your dogs for search and rescue, people at home coordinate logistics. Everyone has something to offer, even if it's just a pair of hands. Coordinate with the official response management. Be professional and demonstrate competence. And if you're coo-coo like Alex Fields, stay home.

Get out there, get active, get visible, get interviewed, and make positive statements about the beliefs, groups, and people that motivated you to get involved. Speak the tenets of Western Civilization and don't talk shit.

People need to associate you with positive images; not live action WOW raids on small cities. That just scares the shit out of everyone. When you step out into reality, you need to solve problems, not create them.
>>
Going forward I would suggest forming a nationwide network of disaster response teams as a mode of organization. Learn skills, get fit, form groups, and network with groups capable of responding to any disaster anywhere from floods, hurricanes, leftism, civil unrest, and foreign invasions. Don't be doomsday preppers hording supplies to yourselves, don't be militia groups that just want to play army on the weekend without offering any realistic solutions. Be a proactive protective force that people can turn to and rely on in times of need.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.