[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUTUBE BOTS ARE OUT OF CONTROL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (355KB, 1286x391px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
355KB, 1286x391px
How the fuck can we get rid of sarkeesian and schmidt?
>>
File: theperfectplan.jpg (7KB, 269x187px) Image search: [Google]
theperfectplan.jpg
7KB, 269x187px
>>139434319
Idon't know
>>
Iv'e been saying that that bitch needs to go but when she does make sure her reputation suffers. She must lose her power and fade in to meaninglessness. it's time to bitch slap that bitch and leave her God smacked that that bitch got bitch slapped to her face by the hand of god.
>>
Who the fuck is the nigger Schmidt? What ever fuck that that nigger.
>>
>>139438101

I think Adam Schmidt was on her team as her white knight at one time and struck out on his own still white knighting.
>>
>>139435801
What
>>
>>139434319

>Eastern Europe warned us about the color revolution.

Black, Gold/Yellow, and white are used by the commies. Keep an eye on the color pallette used by companies, Vox is a good example too, fuck them with a scarecrow.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.