[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts do create reality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: enhear.jpg (23KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
enhear.jpg
23KB, 284x177px
The Political field is only a reflection of the THOUGHTS of every man, woman, and children of every nation.

And where do the thoughts ultimately come from? They arise like leaves from energetic impulses from the center of the heart, the energy grows up from the heart, pure, passes through your intents, desires, languages, cultural conditioning, unconscious biases, social programming, language filters, and then comes out as thoughts.

Ultimately the heart of man is the creator of our human playing field. But the mind is a channel of that energy. We create our own world.

So to change the political system, to make sure it changes, to change the world to a better one, you must first change your own self, your own heart.

Good luck.
>>
>>139432461
Sounds like a high thought lol.

Check out my own high thought thread I made just fucking recently:

>>139428116
>>
>>139432461
>We create our own world.
So why did you choose to make yourself a faggot?
>>
>>139433001

idk, why don't u ask yourself why you're projecting your own repressed homosexuality on everyone
>>
Almost made me puke. Quit DMT, burn McKenna and read something that is useful for those who don't get intoxicated.
>>
>>139433414

sorry if that made u puke but it's true kiddo, maybe u felt like puking because you feel sick with your own lies
>>
what should I fap to?
>>
>>139434114

nofap, bust your load only in beautiful females you have an emotional connection with
>>
File: 1499747390579.jpg (310KB, 726x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1499747390579.jpg
310KB, 726x1096px
>>139432461
so basically pic related
>>
>>139434326

yep pretty much, thats all we can do at this point, and its the most effective thing currently possible
>>
>>139434164
I'd rather just practice some sexual magic
>>
>>139432461
or you can engage in massive area effect psychic mind control to make liberals insane
>>
>>139435131

U can practice with a partner too
>>
File: 1483104565353.png (284KB, 470x440px) Image search: [Google]
1483104565353.png
284KB, 470x440px
>>139432461
I've been thinking of that sweet pussy ever since she left me but it still hasn't materialized.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.