[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANTIFA AGAINST ISRAEL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

MSM will only back Antifa if they loosely define them as 'Anti-Trump counter-protesters'. If Antifa were to begin naming the Jew, or disavowing the existence of a Jewish enthostate, or openly supporting Palestine, they'd be completely dropped. Sections of Antifa already do but it's currently being ignored. /pol/ can change this.
>>
Antifa pretty much unanimously is pro-Palestine. They see Israel as imperialist nationalists genociding innocent brown people. You don't even need to make anything up to push this. Same with the American flag representing white supremacy, they already believe that so you could easily attach that to them.
>>
>>139430243
Do you have down syndrome? They hate Israel.
>>
>>139430243
Next free speech rally should have Israeli flags, let the faggots attack those on camera.
>>
File: 1484646207820.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
1484646207820.png
71KB, 287x455px
"Lets publicly state our intentions on an open board that's constantly scoured by multiple msm outlets and leftist trolls and activist, they'll never see it coming!"

Maybe you're just a journalist making your own story.
>>
GAS THE KIKES
CLASS WAR NOW
>>
>>139430243
Antifa hate Israel and Zionism with a passion. There is a tiny faction, in Germany, by the name of Antideutsch which are quite supportive of Israel - but they have less than 1000 members. They're the ones you saw with an Israel flag. But Antifa hate them and want nothing to do with them. I'ts not going to work, anon.

Unless, of course, you're able to twist anti-Zionism into anti-Semitism - that could perhaps do the trick.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.