[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a bad person for wanting WW3 to happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: pepe-worried.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-worried.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
Am I a bad person for wanting WW3 to happen?
>>
>>139427815
Yes.
>>
No. You're just logical.

We need a culling.
>>
>>139428164
this.
>>
Que nada. WW3 seria a mais bela punição divina para os nossos pecados.

Sofrimento é a maior prova da existência de Deus.
>>
File: 1503632667105.jpg (155KB, 1267x859px) Image search: [Google]
1503632667105.jpg
155KB, 1267x859px
>>139427815
no my guy. Just keep making them sopas and it will happen.
>>
>all these faggots saying hurr we need a culling I want WW3 to purge the sjws kek
Enjoy either turning into nuclear dust or dying a slow, agonizing death
>>
>>139427815
>am I a bad person for wanting fallout to be real
Nope
>>
>>139427815
Nah the world has too many people.
We have elite intellectuals and an entire support system for them. And a support system for the support system. And a support system for that support system. You make the coffee for the Doctor. Then you go to a store where someone makes your food. And in turn someone makes theirs. Too many individuals that are only there to assist the other non-elites, because their are so many people. We really only need the absolute essential scientists and doctors and just enough people to support them.
>>
I want all of you to die desu
>>
>>139428326
Quiero ver algo de la guerra de Canudos pero no encuentro nada en inglés. ¡Lástima!
>>
>>139428529
Well we don't have instant heal stimpaks, rad away, power armor, or G.E.C.Ks. So it would pretty shitty.
On the other hand we wouldn't have Centaurs, Ghouls, or Cazadors. So that is a plus.
>>
File: wwiii memes.jpg (166KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
wwiii memes.jpg
166KB, 1200x900px
>>139427815
>>
>>139428424
We don't actually eat sopa. At least the average person doesn't.
>>
>>139427815
depends on the scenario lad
>>
File: dis makes me think.jpg (10KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
dis makes me think.jpg
10KB, 245x251px
how much power the left have:
10% of them have guns
most criminals (they have more rights with them)
some cops
some military

the right-wingers
most of them are ok with weapons
most cops
some military

thats a very vague assumption. am i missing something?
>>
>>139429484
age gap

boomers-millennial-zyklon
>>
>>139427815
everyone here wants it. you're in good company
>>
>>139427815
Nah OP, we all know WW3 going to be lit. Can't wait to exterminate those gooks in NK
>>
File: 1493418358078.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493418358078.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>>139427815
>Wanting to throw a party and invite everyone in the world to it
I see nothing bad about this anon. If anything it would make you a good person but that isn't possible as Brazilians aren't people.
>>
>>139427815
It depends on what you find so attractive about a third world war. If you subscribe to the idea that the world needs a reboot i.e. A war to reform and improve the outlook of the human race for the betterment of our existence and society (effectively a League of Shadows ideology), then you mean well but your masochistic and absolutely fucked up. If instead you like the notion due to the chaos factor, you can consider yourself a psycho looking for a way out of a pathetically boring life at the expense of others. Either way your mentally cunted, yet both motives for interest have varying levels of empathetic presentation. Id judge myself on that variable if I were in your spot, asking myself a question like that. Do you think you lack empathy?
>>
>>139428671
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Canudos
is not too hard to find...
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.