[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new chapter in the worldwide fight against fascism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (186KB, 476x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 476x550px
Comrades!

We are making wonderful progress in the United States of Amerika, our legions are known and our reach has been far and wide. Here we control the media, academia, and social media. Our movements in Europe are striking back along side us. It is time for an new front.

Israel.

The Israeli government will be the pinnacle of our achievements, they themselves have tried to direct copycat Antifa movements, while all along we knew that they themselves were the original fascists. They push desperate people to serve their military, to embolden their own. There are literally slaves that they use to achieve there own ideal world.

As we speak, there are private gatherings and deep conspirators, not only in the shops, but in their own government that sympathize with us! You will see mass protests like nothing you have ever seen under the false president of the USA, now beginning to be planned. We will open their borders by persuasion or by force. Refugees will be welcomed with open hearts, and open minds by the populace! They will end this false war of prophets that has besieged and starved the countries of Palestine and their brothers and sisters.

Watch in awe of the new chapter of Antifa.
>>
>>139425614
Sage
>>
>>139425858
Your pathetic attempts to silence me only embolden me.

>>139425858
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.