[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen up shitskins of \pol//. You have a choice to make. Decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: HistoryBookHistory.jpg (226KB, 428x280px) Image search: [Google]
HistoryBookHistory.jpg
226KB, 428x280px
Listen up shitskins of \pol//. You have a choice to make.
Decide the future you'll integrate your decedents into. (with the understanding that future technologies will allow faggots to reproduce asexually)
RULES; don't go full terry davis on me - im not rdy 4 that

God Mode:
>Chinks
>Deep State
Great Mode:
>India
>Russia
>Islam
>Jews
Good Mode:
>Japan
>Slav Confederation
Okay Tier:
>Liberal Thought (Western Civ Ideas)
>Mediterranean Confederation
Shit Tier:
>White Nationalism
>unironically democrat or republican
>>
Respond to this post to apply to your (((chosen))) tier
>>
>>139423579
>god mode chinks
>great mode Islam
Fuck off paki
But you are right white nationalists really are lowest of the scum.
>>
>>139424020
I'm speaking in terms of societal success
Would you like to stay Indian?
>>
>>139424291

I'd love to stay Indian. Curry is justice.
>>
>>139424723
Do you have a perspective outlook on economic populace level %s of the future? What will living conditions be like? Are they improving thus far?
>>
>>139424974
What I mean by "economic level %s" is any percentage that give insight into the lower classes
>>
>>139424974

Ofcourse. Memes aside Russia, India and China are the future superpowers.

You guys have a really warped perspective of India and the Indian people. Our living conditions are actually quite good.
>>
>>139425703
I've seen movies and other media showing poor streets, street vendors, cars, and emotions and treatment of others.
This view of India is almost homogeneous for those half-knowledgeable about India here in the States.
>>
>>139425703
You have a good chance of being the future but you need to keep your emotions in check. A WW3 concentrated in Asia between China and India would destroy the Asian century.

Also while your living conditions are certainly improving, a third of your nation has no access to electricity. You still have a ways to go.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.