[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Southern Poverty Law Center, exactly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ieFDgWy.jpg (373KB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ieFDgWy.jpg
373KB, 2000x3000px
What is the Southern Poverty Law Center, exactly?
>>
>>139423023
Utter horseshit.
>>
File: images (26).jpg (15KB, 380x387px) Image search: [Google]
images (26).jpg
15KB, 380x387px
Something alex Jones says a lot
>>
>>139423023
It's racism disguised as concern-trolling.
>>
>>139423023
moahr
>>
>>139423023
ACLU for radicalized lefty nig-nogs
Funded by jews as part of their campaign to use harrassment in the courts against anyone with American values
They mask their intent with high profile anti-klan lawsuits to promote themselves as a defender of poor blacks but they are commies owned by yids.
>>
>>139423023

It's a Jew-owned-and-operated law firm with an endowment of about $230 million, with the sole mission of harassing racially aware whites and interfering with their free speech.

They went against at least a few bloggers back in the day, I think.

I might be confusing it with the ACLU or AIPAC, in certain particulars, since I really don't give that much of a shit.
>>
File: pacifythis.jpg (84KB, 569x600px) Image search: [Google]
pacifythis.jpg
84KB, 569x600px
icon of civil rights
>>
A jewish, anti-White terrorist group.
>>
>>139423023
One of the best financed hate groups there are after the ADL.
>>
>>139423023

It's a huge scam:

The Church of Morris Dees

www.americanpatrol.com/SPLC/ChurchofMorrisDees001100.html

Back in 1989 Morris Dees didn't mind Confederate symbols, in fact he was proud of the Confederate flag:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQZZa2MdVVk
>>
>>139423023
>>It's when a group of Jew tht really really love each other.
>>decided to use there horny gay fag ways to fuck up the world even more
>>think lemon party and tranny mixed with a serving of SWJ cherry on top
>>
>>139423023

It has absolutely nothing to do with poverty or helping people get out of poverty, they're very rich and they don't care about the poor, they only care about exploiting racial incidents to blame white people and scare jewish grandmas into sending them large donations.

The Southern Poverty Business Model

harpers.org/blog/2007/11/the-southern-poverty-business-model/

" He has raised millions upon millions of dollars with various schemes, never mentioning that he does not need the money because he has $175 million and two “poverty palace” buildings in Montgomery. He has taken advantage of naive, well-meaning people–some of moderate or low incomes–who believe his pitches and give to his $175-million operation. He has spent most of what they have sent him to raise still more millions, pay high salaries, and promote himself. Because he spends so much on fund raising, his operation spends $30 million a year to accomplish less than what many other organizations accomplish on shoestring budgets."
>>
>>139423023

A group of leftists who formed to counter balance the KKK and Neo-Nazis.

Like MAD for the left. We already have the ACLU and the ADL.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.