[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found a new meaning to life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1502622995136.jpg (101KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
1502622995136.jpg
101KB, 532x582px
Hey /pol/ I've been visiting this site for awhile and was into the whole white pride movement before we got big with Trump and other guys, but it's funny to say this but I've come to the realization that I can't hate someone else for being who they are. I've been Catholic all my life and I've been trying to reconcile my faith with my hatred and just can't, be it as it may that there are IQ differences, but I've always had problems judging someone based off of their skin color, or race just because of some studies that have come out. This may sound funny to some I know because I was there once but I assure you I'm not a troll or whatever conspiracy theories you guys might think. I started watching Cornel West on what it means to have justice in this world and how people need to have courage in the face of idolatry in all its forms, that means the glorification of people as well, meaning ourselves. He's a well spoken man, who's honestly given my faith new light and has changed my heart for the better I believe, I can't help but feel like my life didn't have meaning over these years of partaking in all of this, I felt empty even with many friends around me. I refuse to believe that we cannot love all people and we cannot live in peace amongst each other. I feel dumb writing this to mostly trolls and larpers who will be reading it, but this website has been a outlet of a lot of my transgressions, and as become a part of me that I will take with me, because I can see it in myself. Like Dr. West sees racism in himself. This new chapter life will begin with joining the military and hopefully training myself to become a better man spiritually through a optimistic view for the future. I write this with all sincerity, I love you all, whether you are here for the wrong reasons or just having fun with whoever you decide to bother. God bless you all.
>>
>>139420888
kek for these demoralization threads
Oh and don't forget to sage
>>
File: 11111.jpg (210KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
210KB, 880x660px
>>139420888
take it to the next level and embrace the teachings of star trek. buy a starfleet uniform and wear it to the grocery store
>>
>>139420888
>I refuse to believe that we cannot love all people and we cannot live in peace amongst each other
>>
>>139420888
>>
>>139420888
Your shilling skills are terrible and you are also a massive faggot.

Sage
>>
File: CifqC88VAAAg2ho.jpg (115KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CifqC88VAAAg2ho.jpg
115KB, 600x600px
>>139420888
I've been Catholic all my life and I've been trying to reconcile my faith with my hatred and just can't
>>
File: 3b10d0ae9bd259af273c80d5c165cadd.jpg (468KB, 1280x1673px) Image search: [Google]
3b10d0ae9bd259af273c80d5c165cadd.jpg
468KB, 1280x1673px
>>139420888
>>
File: USA.png (976KB, 761x590px) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
976KB, 761x590px
>>139420888

Great post. I too find it hard to hate someone based on the color of their skin and realize that for most of the posters on here this is a sort of gag meme, something to help them identify with something that is different than the regular SJW tripe get on college campuses and in large urban areas. I commend you on your realization and also on your interest in joining the military. The guys there can benefit from someone like you. I too would like to join and am waiting for the US Navy to call.
>>
>>139420888
>have metric to measure intelligence
>lol, forget that, let's just go with a correlation to the existing metric

racial supremecists are nothing more than hangers-on to the capable
>>
>>139420888
Well done, you've discovered the reddest pill of them all.
>>
>>139420888
How can you say all of this when the media and leftists are incredibly anti-white. Like, you know why the people here are the way they are right. Jesus. I honestly hope the "racism" on here doesn't stop. Because if it does, the libs will start pouring in
>>
congrats OP. I don't like the racism on this board either.
>>
>>139420888
Oh wow what was I thinking? Better hang it up and join Antifa. Did you know that Antifa actually means "anti-fascist"? How can you not agree with that? By the by, epic get anon!

Btw sage
>>
I just wrote this because strangely enough I see this website as part of my family, and I see my country as my family, I am learning to extend my love far greater then I could imagine, Dr. West calls in spill over love. Because of this love I want to show you guys love, even if you guys hate me, I love you in all honesty. And I refuse to not have courage when we need it the most. I don't know why I'm still responding but I hope you all understand where I'm coming from. This will be my last post so that people don't think I just copy pasta this or something, so they can know I'm true in my words. God bless you guys, I hope you all the best.
>>
>>139420888
Good for you, moving past hating the world is incredibly liberating. I imagine we'll be seeing more posts like this as people start aging out of the alt-right.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.