[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

‘Cajun Navy’ Orders Stand-Down After Taking Gunfire In Houston,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

>Members of the Louisiana Cajun Navy were ordered to stand down from rescue efforts after members were shot at during an attempted robbery.

>A message on the group’s Facebook page stated that the team members are safe after looters fired shots at them during an attempt to rob them and steal their boat.

>“Looters must not have wanted our boats in the water for rescues,” the official wrote. “We are currently on stand down pending a new strategic plan.”

>The post has since been taken down.

>Clyde Cain, one of the members reported to have been attacked, told CNN they were shot at during a rescue attempt when they were unable to fit more people into the boat.

>“They’re making it difficult for us to rescue them,” he said. “You have people rushing the boat. Everyone wants to get in at the same time. They’re panicking. Water is rising.”

>In a separate incident, someone attempted to steal one of their boats after it broke down. As the team sought shelter inside a delivery truck, someone reportedly attempted to steal the disabled boat. “We have boats being shot at if we’re not picking everybody up. We’re having to pull out for a minute. We’re dropping an air boat right now to go rescue a couple of our boats that broke, and they’re kind of under attack,” he said.

>“We have boats being shot at if we’re not picking everybody up. We’re having to pull out for a minute. We’re dropping an air boat right now to go rescue a couple of our boats that broke, and they’re kind of under attack,” he said.

https://www.basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/08/28/Cajun-Navy-Orders-Stand-Down-After-Taking-Gunfire-In-Houston-Says-Group
>>
"looters"
>>
>>139418954
i hope all the niggers drown.
>>
Why are they like this? What in their brains makes them illogical like this?
>>
File: 1488215722129.png (277KB, 1013x316px) Image search: [Google]
1488215722129.png
277KB, 1013x316px
>>139419764
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.