[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 3b049oc-e1486059187522.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3b049oc-e1486059187522.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Hey /pol/, I am a senior looking to get into college and I am extremely nervous about it. I'm afraid that the libtards on campus will hold influence over the school and that violence might actually break out. I'm actually trying for smaller colleges because I know that the likeliness of spoiled brat protests will be minimized, regardless, do you have any advice for me if something does go down on campus? I'm not going to just sit there with my head down and watch but I also don't want to make martyrs. I am considerably right wing as well, so does anyone have any advice for if I'm persecuted because of that? Thanks!
>>
File: 11111.jpg (210KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
210KB, 880x660px
>>139418127
where a starfleet uniform to school
>>
>>139418127
just go to a mormon or christian college
>>
>>139418127
no college liberal will ever change their mind if they are in a group shouting you down. they'll just use you as an ideological punching bag if you speak up against liberal bullshit, doesn't matter that you're right, they're going to group up and shout you down. don't let your politics effect your grades, that's a given. don't go to rallies unless you're absolutely massive. you should only try to challenge leftie bullshit with your friends.

and finally, if you do decide you're sick of hearing leftist lies on campus, just keep asking questions while pretending to be curious. make them explain everything and ask them politely where their evidence is when they don't back up claims.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.