[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Furries a Progressive plot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: graph2.png (45KB, 255x242px) Image search: [Google]
graph2.png
45KB, 255x242px
Do furries have a progressive agenda?
Lets look at what we know:
At least one member of congress is one,
They frequently support groups like Antifa,
They frequently try to pull in younger members to their cause,
Most come from left leaning states like California,
And the fandom actively encourages homosexuality.
Sounds kind of suspicious to fit all of those, maybe there's something to this?
>>
Hanlon's razor, OP. They're just r-strategists, like all leftists.
>>
>>139417828
They are shitposters, outcasts from outcast societies, the laughing stock of pretty much everyone.
A lot of shill threads comes from them.
Also occasionaly work for CIA niggers.
>>
>>139417986
I don't know, they sure do seem to be getting the funds for all their conventions and shit from somewhere; stuff is too expensive for the average furry NEET.
>>
>>139417828
we need to get Alex Jones on this conspiracy.
>>
>>139418608
Conspurracy kek
>>
>>139418121
This would give them some cash if they got paid for it, explains the expense they put into their fandom.
>>
File: Untitled drawing (1).jpg (133KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled drawing (1).jpg
133KB, 960x720px
>>139417828
For me personally i am not sure what drove me to become interested in this type of degeneracy initially at a young age. Perhaps it was the anthropomorphic animals in Disney movies, e621 and u18ch4n drawings appearing in google search images, or simply youtube videos of animals humping things. short term reason or solution would be, of course, keep electronics out of the hands of your children because it can and probably will open the door for them to an incalculable number of evils as it did for me. The more long term reason for these sudden appearances, and subsequent acceptances, of deviancy is probably 2 Timothy 3. Things are starting to wrap up and it will only get worse from here.
>>
File: 1484820063727.jpg (302KB, 1000x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1484820063727.jpg
302KB, 1000x1413px
>>
>>139422729
The right ones are a minority though, just ask any of them; the rest hate them.
>>
>>139423096
And that further shows that most are Progressives
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.