[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a dumb politically video. Judge it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Shallow Graves Avatar.jpg (689KB, 981x1553px) Image search: [Google]
Shallow Graves Avatar.jpg
689KB, 981x1553px
Judge my stupid video. I would like some comments on its competence.

https://youtu.be/2E3Wo5MohJ4
>>
political video*
Fuck me, I'm so drunk.
>>
Predy gud.

Liked the little parable of the snail and the little girl. Subbed.

Also, stop advertising your channel faggot.
>>
Not an advertisement. Literally just made the channel, as you can tell.

Just want to hear some criticisms of the video itself. Content and production wise.

Also, thanks for the complement, faggot.
>>
>>139417682
Not bad I like the style of it and I like little story analogy you give at the end about how an ideology can't move far without someone to carry it on

I look forward to see more videos of you squid, just if you do become popular Sunday in the future without your Channel Shoah'd by jewtube just try to keep your videos as the way they are now and don't let fame and fortune go to your head not like some political YouTubers
>>
I like that you have a tag called "pay attention you morons"
>>
Not sure why, but I'm surprised anyone noticed that tag.

As for 139418847, I'm not concerned about fame or fortune or "jewtube," as you put it. I do not intend to swear, name individuals or give overly biased comments on certain movements. I mostly just want to categorize the events in a simple, understandable way.

Foul language is very much against the current Youtube terms when it comes to ad revenue, which I do not yet bother with, so cock fuck titty bitch cunt twunt assholes galore, eighteen year-olds fuck-holes filled to the core.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.