[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question Session open

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 33

File: Orbital.jpg (107KB, 1024x594px) Image search: [Google]
Orbital.jpg
107KB, 1024x594px
Deep Researcher here. General Question Session is open.
>>
How do we awaken the occult Right into bringing about a society in tune with nature... as we all know, leftist beliefs go against natural law.
>>
>>139416916

What do you mean by "occult Right"?
>>
>>139415908
Let's begin with the obvious question.
What is a "Deep Researcher"?
>>
>>139417184
I'm using it as a blanket term for people interested in, or in the know of various schools of thought and theories of occult practices that could come in handy. A very broad example is the harnessing of meme magik.
>>
Is the prophecy being fulfilled like people on here are saying?
>>
>>139417360

Someone who has researched a lot of topics and is here to answer questions.

>>139417443

To begin with, I would move away from "right vs. left" ideology. Try to evaluate each idea on its own merit. For example, free markets are good. But publicly owned infrastructure is generally more efficient than a private market due to not having redundant capital investments, etc. Removing this "left vs. right" mentality will help you unite the common people against the elites, which is the real divide in politics.
>>
>>139417636

What prophecy, specifically? This is sort of my area of expertise if you want to ask questions.
>>
What is nasa really up too? Are they a front or a sideshow?

How's our moon base holding up?

Will tesla tech ever see daylight?

Will the deepstate ever be defeated?
>>
File: prop.png (205KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
prop.png
205KB, 750x1334px
>>139418173
This was originally posted a few days before Brexit and people speculate that some of these have already happened, like the island and 3 branches.
>>
in what ways are occult principles being applied by great powers in the era of asymmetric warfare?

what are the underlying schools of thought of each other emergent powers (emerging as the U.S.-dominated system dissolves, and China, Russia and U.S./Britain/EU rise)?

what types of magic do you practice and what results have you seen in your personal life?

here's a peter j carroll thing i'm reading right now. 8 types of magic: http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/octarine.html
>>
>>139418344
>What is nasa really up too? Are they a front or a sideshow?

Mostly failing to build non-rocket space launch systems like the Orbital Ring Space Elevator (see picture above), or any of the other ideas we could build with exisitng tech, like a skyhook, launch loop, etc.

>How's our moon base holding up?

I haven't seen any credible evidence that this exists.

>Will tesla tech ever see daylight?

Tesla came up with the Orbital Ring, and we should start construction within a decade.

>Will the deepstate ever be defeated?

In America, I believe it will within a decade. Worldwide, not until Jesus Christ returns.
>>
Whats really going on with the Mandela Effect?

Whats going on with American Women being retarded AF?
>>
What do they do in Antarctica

What's under the sphinx's left paw

What's under Australia, in it's huge aquifer
>>
/leftypol/ LARP
sage
>>
Who is Three?
>>
>>139418550

If you make vague enough prophecies, they will always partly come true.

>>139418845

>in what ways are occult principles being applied by great powers in the era of asymmetric warfare?

It would be pretty accurate to say that occult principles are THE way that the Deep State controls the people. But you have realized this as well, and are fighting back with memetic warfare. This is a trend that needs to continue, but shift from things like Nazis to things like building NAWAPA and molten salt reactors to save literally millions of lives.

>what are the underlying schools of thought of each other emergent powers (emerging as the U.S.-dominated system dissolves, and China, Russia and U.S./Britain/EU rise)?

Russia is generally the good guys. China is trying to support productive infrastructure investments in Asia, but the elites are planning to move their operation there after they shipwreck the US.

Britain is the head of the snake. "The Jews" is really the British Empire, which never died. Pilgrims' Society, Freemasonry, Round Table, John Birch Society/Belmont Brotherhood, Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, etc. Carroll Quigley has very detailed exposes on all of this.

>what types of magic do you practice and what results have you seen in your personal life?

Prayer and fasting, and meme magic. I don't do any occult magic.
>>
>>139418344
>>139418899
Thanks for the answers and digits
>>
>>139415908
wat do my rectal insides look like?
>>
i think cnn just said if your not a productive enough member of society you should be in the gulag, so that was funny.
>>
>>139419275
>Whats really going on with the Mandela Effect?

Look into the 100th Monkey Effect. Enough people believe the wrong thing and it becomes "common knowledge." Not time travel, but it is a real effect.

>Whats going on with American Women being retarded AF?

Cultural Marxism destroyed American education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

There's also some perverse incentives in family courts, so women are encouraged to divorce rape even virtuous men.

>>139419580
>What do they do in Antarctica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=237F1_aLXZ8

>What's under the sphinx's left paw

Nothing that I know of.

>What's under Australia, in it's huge aquifer

No idea.
>>
>>139419708
>But you have realized this as well, and are fighting back with memetic warfare.
Dropped.
You are a teenager writing bullshit on the internet.
>>
>>139415908
Le Alt Right is clearly a co-opted movement, as is "The Left" or as some might say "liberals" (topkek.) Does that explain why are there so many "deep state" shills dropping purple colored pills here?

Why should we focus on potential "economics" to stop the stranglehold on life by the cabal, when the economy is mearly an extension of us, the people. Surely you agree this shit needs to stop?

Look forward to your reply but please keep your space elevator and don't tread on me. Thanks.
>>
>>139419679

They are real, but I don't want to say exactly who. They exist and are very old, going back to the Magi in the Bible and earlier (Plato, Socrates).

>>139420341

The Alt Right has been infitlrated like countless other movements that started off as movements of the common people vs. the elites: Black Panthers, militias, Occupy, Tea Party, etc.

>Why should we focus on potential "economics" to stop the stranglehold on life by the cabal, when the economy is mearly an extension of us, the people. Surely you agree this shit needs to stop?

The country is solvent because of CIA drug dealing. We have to replace their degenerate activities in order to be able to drain the swamp.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2009/dec/13/drug-money-banks-saved-un-cfief-claims

>Look forward to your reply but please keep your space elevator and don't tread on me.

I have a viable plan to eliminate taxation within a decade or two.
>>
>>139421059
WHY in a decades time? If this is for the greater good, or that of society, or our species -- A decade is too fucking long. We've reached peak Moores Law on steroids. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

>I don't want to say who Three are
welp I've seen this pop up in your threads repeatedely. So respectfully, put up or shut up.
>>
>>139420230
Where is Lemuria, and what tech did it use?
Also, have you heard of the floating island found in polynesian mythology?
>>
Did we land on the Moon?
Did Stanley Kubrick film the Moon landing?
>>
File: the big dipper hi res.jpg (33KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
the big dipper hi res.jpg
33KB, 720x720px
>>139415908
>>139416916
>>139417184
You know, for someone who thinks they are deserving of the title "Deep Researcher," your credentials seem a bit lacking...
>>
>>139415908
Give us your forecast for
>Economy Global
and
>Geo-politics e.g Middle east

ta
>>
>>139421059
>The country is solvent because of CIA drug dealing.
wtf I love the deep state now
But obviously this is complete nonsense.
Legalize and regulate - this disjoined "everyone gets paid" nonsense is pure CORRUPTION and the taxpayer foots the bill. Getting purely ripped off in the process.
>>
>>139421747
>WHY in a decades time?

High Level Insider's group will take the US presidency.

>A decade is too fucking long.

Help us and it will take less time.

>So respectfully, put up or shut up.

No.

>Where is Lemuria, and what tech did it use?

A legendary civilization that supposedly preceded Atlantis. I'm not entirely sure this existed, but Atlantis was real. Check out Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson's work on this.

>Did we land on the Moon?

Very likely.

>Did Stanley Kubrick film the Moon landing?

Also likely. I think they made propaganda film that got released, but we did really go to the moon.
>>
what do you think about niggers?
>>
>>139422626
>Help us and it will take less time.

What do you need? I am a Bard of sorts.
>>
File: Black Sun.png (150KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
Black Sun.png
150KB, 400x212px
Also the right is occultist. Very occultist. Take your LARP elsewhere Franky5 wannabe
>>
File: noose-e1337727704742.jpg (29KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
noose-e1337727704742.jpg
29KB, 850x478px
>>
Illuminatimatrix
On you tube
>>
>>139422626
>No.
inb4 it's anotha "Saturn" thing to send anons down some schizto rabbit hole.

>Help us and it will take less time
And WHO is "us" ?

>High Level Insider's group will take the presidency
Oh cool, well I guess we can all just chill out and wait for the next happening then, lol, it's all out of our hands anyway after all

I mean no disrespect. The Truth does not fear investigation after all. Thank you.
>>
>>139422626
is anon5 legit?
is mgtow right?
>>
File: 1471517625656.jpg (31KB, 497x343px) Image search: [Google]
1471517625656.jpg
31KB, 497x343px
>>139415908
How flat is the earth?
>>
>>139422241

I'm not very good at telling the future.

>>139422574

How do you replace the hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue? Or do you just want people to starve?

>139422798

Culture is more important than race.

>>139423087

Meme the truth into reality. Space elevators, NAWAPA, molten salt nuclear reactors, and other things.
>>
>>139415908

Is there a good reinforcement learning algorithm that works on semi-continuous action spaces?
>>
>>139423507
I remember reading an article about the space elevator that my junior high science teacher gave us to read, way back in the day.
>>
>>139423321
>inb4 it's anotha "Saturn" thing to send anons down some schizto rabbit hole.

Haven't heard of this.

>And WHO is "us" ?

The people that want economic growth, an end to the CIA and their drug dealing, and an overthrow of dark occultism.

>>139423349

>is anon5 legit?

Not really. He tells people to investigate human trafficiking which is good, but a lot of his info is wrong/questionable.

>is mgtow right?

I guess you can do this if you want.

>>139423445

Not at all.
>>
>>139415908
Obviously turbulent flows are much harder to analyze than laminar flows. Stokes laws pretty much covers laminar and transitional flow regimes.

Describing Brownian motion is still a fairly untouched category. Brownian motion analysis can be easily applied to Stokes law, but turbulence changes things quite a bit.

My question is: For the few analytic approaches to describing Brownian motion in a turbulent regime, why are the approaches so incredibly different? Models vary my massive amounts in almost every public scholarly journal. What assumptions am I missing that cause these large deviations between modeling Brownian motion in a turbulent regime? Is this simply the nature of turbulent Eddy diffusion?

Example, look at the massive differences in the model design and layout between these two articles:

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/02786829008959423

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0375960116303887
>>
Deep Researcher is Aaron Dykes
>>
I like your answers.

Who built Cydonia and what happened to them?
>>
Can you tell us about the events leading up to the 'golf rumors' happening?
>>
>>139417918
do you have sources anyone here can't have? or you are just a regular man who did a lot of research. anon5 tells he uses LE tech and he's 120 years old (I'm doubtful)
>>
>>139417360
>What is a "Deep Researcher"?

jacl handy
>>
>>139423507
>How do you replace the hundreds of billions of dollars in revenue? Or do you just want people to starve?
The whole financial system is smoke and mirrors. So if needs be, yes.* I'd rather that and everybody has Knowledge, than get led down the road into WW3 (as it was written) and the """"elites"""" becoming legit demigods.

Btw. Just want to point out, all this "revenue" goes towards BlackOps to further co-opt sovereign nations and spy on their citizenry, it does NOT hit the US coffers. Ergo, there will be NO lost revenue if the CIA drug dealing stops. The taxpayer bears the cost of the impact (hospitalisations, policing, prison -- oh wait that's a business in your country lol -- etc) Legalise, regulate and tax would give much more value than the degeneracy you're enabling by proposing some transitionary arrangement.

I see (You) mate.

*I'm rich and in England. I'm sacrificing my own interests if serious change is to pass, but needs must.
>>
>>139415908
In your opinion, who/what do you think is really pulling the strings.
>>
File: 1503487744057.jpg (76KB, 960x592px) Image search: [Google]
1503487744057.jpg
76KB, 960x592px
>>139418899
Why don't the earth curvature calculations work?

>8 inches per mile squared

Can we build a space elevator if the earth isn't round? Pic related for curvature.
>>
>>139415908
>one space pellet takes out entire elevator

Are people who believe in space elevators retarded?
>>
Wtf is a deep researcher?
>>
>>139419580
It's just full. There's no other explanation
>>
File: saturn-polar-configuratio.jpg (150KB, 1000x354px) Image search: [Google]
saturn-polar-configuratio.jpg
150KB, 1000x354px
>>139416916
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf

Global conscientious Pro-White propaganda combined with the Electric Universe theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlCQP4GnpXk
>>
>>139424231

>Who built Cydonia and what happened to them?

I don't think it was built by anything.

>>139424321

Very little of what I know is based on non-public sources.

>or you are just a regular man who did a lot of research.

Yes.
>>
File: 1502420814316.png (83KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
1502420814316.png
83KB, 1380x876px
>>139415908
Why does interdimentional child molesters want to turn the frogs gay by using the water as a way to carry the chemtrails that descended from the airplanes?
>>
>>139423965
>Haven't heard of this.
Not an argument.
>The people that want economic growth, an end to the CIA and their drug dealing, and an overthrow of dark occultism.
Safe. So we'll just wait here yeah? We're in safe hands? B-but an anon said we wuz gon b winnaz lol!
>>
>>139415908
Why do people get cancer? Is it from food/water/genetics? Is it preventable?
>>
>>139424590
> Yes.

oh then I guess I'm a deep researcher too. (and a lot of guys on here)

larpers unite
>>
Question; why is space so gay?
>>
>>139424443

You speak with an air of authority on these things,but it's very obvious to me (the one that just gave you multiple articles to prove my claims) that you are speaking off the cuff and have no basis for your claims that CIA drug money did not hit the regular coffers.

Typically what happens is that drug dealing is used to vacuum up excess cash when the legitimate government spends money it doesn't have, thus balancing the amount of currency outstanding.

This way, the "legitimate" government doesn't have to launder CIA drug money, it simply uses money that it printed and the CIA balances the amount of currency in circulation.

tldr: Yes, the money does go indirectly into the coffers of the regular government.
>>
File: 1339809689541.png (233KB, 620x634px) Image search: [Google]
1339809689541.png
233KB, 620x634px
Hey, Deep Researcher. Couple of questions:

1) Are you religious? You spoke about the Second Coming.

2) Do you think that Jews will ever behave like normal empathic human beings?

3) What happenings do you foresee in the near future?

4) What is your opinion on Trump and him apparently succumbing to the Deep State?

5) What is your opinion on Jared Kushner?
>>
>>139424143
>Describing Brownian motion is still a fairly untouched category.
what? it's very well described, it also happens to be one of Einstein's first papers. you obviously don't understand this subject matter...
>turbulent regime
Turbulant flows are FLOWS. Brownian motion is fucking random diffusion. Obviously there is a huge difference, dude, as in the former you have the entire bulk of the material moving in phase. In fact, it doesn't even make sense to consider brownian motion in that case, because it doesn't contribute to the net velocity AND even the individual velocity components are vastly insignificant in magnitude. But that's a GOOD thing, it simplifies the already grossly complex problem of turbulant flow.

Why are you even posting this shit here? This board is for shilling and posting divide and conquer threads.
>>
Yes the CIA trafficks the opium used for all legal/illegal opoid consumption but the money generated from this is used to line the pockets of those in power and pay for black projects, not nearly enough to keep our country 'solent'
>>
>>139425091
Is affirmative action a black project?
>>
>>139424488
A giant larping faggot who belongs on /x/
>>
>>139424925
OK thanks. I'll look into that. Which post?
I realise the black economy is not an insignificant part of the sum. I just don't believe you can legislate against humanity. You could stop promoting hedonism by stripping peoples of their hope, aspirations and agency however

Baby steps...

RE I speak like an authority, hell no, I just question yours.
>>
>>139424458

Freemasons.

>>139424488

Ask questions and find out.

>>139424688

If you want to ask an honest question, then go ahead.

>>139424727

>Why do people get cancer? Is it from food/water/genetics?

Genes are a factor. The regime has introduced carcinogens into the environment on many occasions as well.

> Is it preventable?

If we invested heavily into it, we could probably have it totally cured within a few decades. The government directly prohibits this, however.

>>139424812

Have a question session and you will be judged by the merit of your responses. Which is how you guys should be judging any of the LARPers that come here.
>>
>>139425309
Eh, let him LARP. If he does a good job, at least he's interesting, and if not, well, it's not like he's any different than 95% of the other threads.
>>
>>139425068
>what? it's very well described, it also happens to be one of Einstein's first papers. you obviously don't understand this subject matter...
Apologies, I meant Brownian motion within the turbulent flow regime. Yes, that is very poorly described and has very few papers written on it.

While it is often fair to make that assumption that within an extremely turbulent flow, high Reynolds number, Brownian motion is negligible, it does still have an effect and multiple studies have shown it's effect, pic related. For extreme accuracy, you need to take into account Brownian motion within a turbulent flow.
>>
>>139415908
He talked a lot about the ties of Semion Mogilevich and Bank of New York to 9/11, have you found any documentation of this?
>>
File: 1503361954402m.jpg (113KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1503361954402m.jpg
113KB, 1024x576px
>>139425536
Is pic related accurate? Are nasa deceptively jewing us?
>>
>>139425036

>Are you religious?

Yes. Deeply.

>Do you think that Jews will ever behave like normal empathic human beings?

Jews aren't the problem. It's the Synagogue of Satan, those who pretend to be Jews and are not (esoteric Judaism).

>What happenings do you foresee in the near future?

Within a decade, we will probably have a return to good government in the US. You can participate and help this become a reality.

>What is your opinion on Trump and him apparently succumbing to the Deep State?

I'm as sad as you are.

>What is your opinion on Jared Kushner?

He's a dark occultist, and not a good guy.
>>
>>139425568

How many LARPers give you sources?

>>139425750

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2a22cr/ufreedomintensifies_on_the_buildup_behind_and/

www.nytimes.com/1999/09/11/world/reputed-russian-mobster-denies-tie-to-laundering-and-takes-umbrage.html

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/uncategorized/the-money-plane-republic-national-bank-russia/
>>
File: 666newyork.jpg (232KB, 1190x793px) Image search: [Google]
666newyork.jpg
232KB, 1190x793px
>>139425952
Jared Kushner owns the 666 building that creates rfid chips. So what is your take on Donald Trump?
>>
>>139425536
>If you want to ask an honest question, then go ahead.
I've asked several. Nice adhom.
>>139425952
See I WANT TO BELIEVE. I WANT TO. But I see you as an agent of false hope rn. No offence. I am sincere.. Preach non-violent action or drop some leaks or something. RE JK, It was him that knew to "activate" /pol/ for Trump FFS - other than that I have no opinion
>>
File: 2487542.jpg (709KB, 1277x1204px) Image search: [Google]
2487542.jpg
709KB, 1277x1204px
>>139425812
NASA has been lying for decades.
>>
>>139426313
>All the settlement imbalances after 9/11 were at the Bank of New York - Semion's laundering hub. Not a coincidence
Are these imbalances published anywhere?
>>
>>139415908
>Deep Researcher here. General Question Session is open.

How are you going to deal with the permentant lightning bolt that your conductive carbon nanotube based tensile truss is going to call down from the van allen radiation belts?

You fucking moron?
>>
>>139426346
>So what is your take on Donald Trump?

Not draining the swamp, and he isn't doing the things he should be doing to create the economic growth to allow the swamp to be replaced. I don't know if this is inentional or if he is over his head/blackmailed, but it doesn't matter that much either way, Our response should be the same: meme the space elevator and other productive investments into reality.

>>139426631

I believe Corbett Report's videos on 9/11 money touches on this.
>>
Have you ever had a dream of a fern in front of a brick wall? If so, what color was that fern?
>>
>>139426810
>How are you going to deal with the permentant lightning bolt that your conductive carbon nanotube based tensile truss is going to call down from the van allen radiation belts?

I genuinely am not sure, but it sounds like you're asking about how to avoid transmitting a current to the ground. The goal of the elevator is to eventually bring electricity from orbit, so there will be wires in place to allow these currents to be directed to the right place, much like a lightning rod. There can also be portions that are nonconductive.
>>
File: IMG_1496.jpg (33KB, 296x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1496.jpg
33KB, 296x442px
Why do you faggots all fall for this larping
Anon5, High Level Insider, and WHAnon just to name a few, were all larpers and you faggots fell for them just like you'll fall for this guy and the next namefag larper
>>
>>139421059
>The country is solvent because of CIA drug dealing.
Do you mean to say America is not $20 trillion in debt?

Don't bother responding, you're a faggot
>>
>>139425952
>>139426313
I'm not calling you a LARPer, although some in this thread are certainly under that impression. I don't even know you, anon. I asked you questions and I'm pleased with your answers since I too am a studious anon and they at least confirm my own personal biases (a lot of shady stuff surrounding Kushner, I was sincerely unsurprised by Trump selling out to the establishment) which at least tells me that you're not an idiot. And again, even if you are a LARPer, that too is useful to this board since if you do a good enough job at it, you can catalyse /pol/ using memetics.

Trump will be a war president come his second term, so I'm not seeing your "10 years until common sense" proposal coming to fruition anytime soon, sadly.
>>
>>139415908
What weapon can surpass Metal Gear?
>>
>>139424925
>anon speaks like an air of authority - t. namefag
>no reply, no sources

(((PURE BREEZE)))

It's getting late airman, you must be tired o7

>>139427322
The one faggots like OP (and you and I) are helping build. #MinorityReport is real brotha
>>
>>139415908
Does total submission to God ultimately require the elimination of religion?
>>
>>139425536
Given that you are deeply religious, have you read the prophet words from Mark Taylor (former fireman) about Trump being elected? First one was revealed in 2011
>>
>>139427262
>I'm not calling you a LARPer, although some in this thread are certainly under that impression.

They're shills. You can read through High Level Insider's chats and see the same Earnest Voice operative asking the same question about the space elevator acting as a lightning rod multiple times.

I'm not asking for your trust. I'm asking for your questions, so I can provide you with information.

>>139427570

Kek. I'm flattered that you think I'm a brigadier general.

>>139427733

Depends on what you mean. Organized religion is mostly subverted, but things like meeting with friends to study the Bible is a very good thing.

>>139427805

Not familiar with Mark Taylor. The Simpsons predicted Trump, too.
>>
>>139415908
Ex-scientilogist here.

What do you know of "color therapy" as it applies to children in the church of scientology?
>>
>>139427201
Why use wires? Tesla was able to transmit electricity wirelessly
>>
>>139428074
>Kek. I'm flattered that you think I'm a brigadier general.
No I think you're a private (or equivalent.) Knowledge is power. Hence compartalisation, Hence the reason your employers are shitting bricks rn. Good men, like the type you're imposonating, are waking up.

You're here to answer qusetions? Answer mine.
>>
>>139421769
I can answer that. Pic related is an ice age map with projected sea levels. Lemuria is where Indonesia would be.

No idea about their tech. There's quite a few underwater ruins though.
>>
>>139428074
I apologize for immediately calling you a LARP. I'm a little jaded after WH Anon.
1, Opinion on End Times Bible porphecy?
2. Are you saying Soros is a freemason?
3. Who killed JFK?
4. How close are we to Civil War II?
5. How old are you?
>>
>>139428184

I don't know about color therapy, but Scientology was an offshoot of Crowley's projects with the OTO, which, in turn, was a project of the Golden Dawn, which was a project of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge in London.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babalon_Working

>>139428209

We can transmit it wirelessly as well, but we would lose a lot less power doing it through a wire.
>>
>>139415908
Can you fuck off back to /x/ please?

Thanks.
>>
>>139428074
Mark Taylor did more than just predict. It's written like a dictate from an angelic dispatch. There are a total of 8 prophecies believe. They range from his campaign, those who attacked him, the media, the Supreme Court replacements, American economic golden age, new forms of energy being revealed and basically that Trump is anointed and anyone who goes against him will fall.

Trust me, I thought it was just some guy predicting it at first too. But then I read it and it rings true to the small still voice within.
>>
>>139428074
You already stated that in 10 years, it is possible for your group to takeover the WH. Why are you so certain that this group will deliver when Trump did not?

What is your take on Rife machines? And how technologically advanced do you think the US really is?

You seem rather hopeful. All I'm seeing right now is end times conditions being met.
>>
>>139428575
>Opinion on End Times Bible porphecy?

That's a topic I could write books about. Do you have specific questions?

>Are you saying Soros is a freemason?

Not necessarily. Freemasonry controls all of the important orders of dark occultists, as well as the banks, the British Royal Family, major corporations, fratenities, courts, police, etc. So when I say Freemasonry, I'm referring to that as the umbrella organization, but it could be B'nai B'rith, Jesuits, Church of Satan, Wicca, Knights of Malta, Rosicrucianism, etc.
>>
>>139426313
Check out king Anthony Santiago Martin if you haven't already.
>>
>>139415908

Remember when SpaceElevator was cool?
>>
>>139427074
Silver. But I doubt you know what that means.
>>
>>139415908
What are the government's plans for combating the anti-biotic resistant ("superbug") crisis which will inevitably cause massive death and suffering in a few decades?
>>
>>139429057
>specific questions
1. Do you see the Rapture as imminent, or something years or decades away?
2. What is Babylon the Great?
>>
>>139420230
I just had a biblical theory after going a few minutes into the video on Antarctica.

>Evidence of plant and animal life on Antarctica.
>Antarctica was literally garden of Eden, angel with a fiery sword was reverse psychology memeing for covering the continent in ice lmao.
>Would explain why fossil evidence seems to indicate humanity began in southern africa.
>Possible existence of former land bridge from Antarctica to Africa?
>>
>>139428627
I only ask because it was a huge part of being a child in the church. I didn't think much of it until the whole elsa/Spider-Man thing, and how they use color therapy, syringes, etc.

Each color represents something, and they're looking for kids who have the right color for something. Kinda hard to explain, but I think of it as how the Dalai llama is chosen. They put a bunch of things in front of a kid, and he has to pick what belonged to the previous llama.

The more you know.
>>
File: ayyy.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Ex-alien here.

Finnaly transitioned into a human body, how do i plug this "vagina" thing? It keeps leaking blood, is this normal? I'am going to die?
>>
>>139429010
>You already stated that in 10 years, it is possible for your group to takeover the WH.

Not me. High Level Insider's group. We're different, and his group is a lot more important.

>Why are you so certain that this group will deliver when Trump did not?

They have specific plans for how to shatter the Overton Window. And I know their pedigree, including people like Washington and Franklin, who pulled off the American Revolution against far greater odds.

>What is your take on Rife machines?

Haven't looked into it.

>And how technologically advanced do you think the US really is?

Besides weapons, most things are in the public domain. The question is how to implement what we already know to create drastic effects on the economy. Things like molten salt reactors are easily verifiable and would produce energy far cheaper than anything else out there. Much more important thing than chasing the ghosts of Tesla's free energy, which I can't verify can produce trillions of dollars worth of energy in the near future.

>You seem rather hopeful. All I'm seeing right now is end times conditions being met.

Go watch "How the British Empire Brainwashed the World" and you'll see that even your view of Bible Prophecy has been skewed by the British Empire and Freemasonry.

The Bible does NOT say that the world will always get worse. Jesus says that his kingdom in this world will start off as a mustard seed and grow over time. We will have good government and it's only when Satan again intervenes to supernaturally stop this (the antichrist) that the Great Tribulation happens and Jesus finally comes back to put down Satan's wickedness and the dark occultists who are following him.
>>
>>139429548
indigo eh
>>
>>139429404
The only land connection between Antarctica and anywhere else was millions of years ago. If human remains are found in Antarctica that are dated correctly, we might have a huge revelation of how old humanity is.
>>
>>139415908
Has there ever been a PROVEN case of OP not being a faggot?
>>
>>139429227

There are lots of additional options that we can develop. Just look at how close we are to solving anti-aging therapies in terms of the general principles (we've reversed aging in animals), yet the government suppresses this from moving forward for "national security reasons."
>>
>>139419924
Seconding this, I also want to know.
>>
>>139423507
>Culture is more important than race.
Culture comes from race.
>>
>>139423507
Your also not very good at larping.
>>
>>139415908
where is the temple of christ located?
>>
>>139429345
The rapture is just a made up concept to fool a significant portion of the Protestants into a death cult where they arrogantly believe themselves to be realising biblical prophecy.

>>139429761
Thank you for the answers. I'll be looking into the documentary you recommended. God bless, anon.
>>
>>139430035
Elizabeth Parrish, BIOVIVA, telomerase repair.

For those who don't do deep research.
>>
>>139429345

>Do you see the Rapture as imminent, or something years or decades away?

Not extremely imminent, although Jesus did warn us that he will come like a thief in the night. I'd say a few decades out, but it could be a century or two of pretty good government before the antichrist comes out of the Abyss.

>What is Babylon the Great?

Mystery Babylon is the system of control, and that is dark occultism, which today is run by Freemasonry:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0npi_pqicKQ

http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/John%20Daniel%20-%20Scarlet%20and%20the%20Beast.pdf

>>139429629

Youhavetogoback.gif
>>
>>139429761
Do you think some of the jews are trying to create so much chaos in the world so that the end times happen?
>>
>>139429404
>>139420230
Wait nvm I just remembered that the bible says Eden was near the European rivers and that recent scientific data suggests humanity began in Greece or somewhere near there lol oops.
>>
QM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEaecUuEqfc

Electricity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TttHkDRuyZw

Gravity & Black Holes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRsGPq77X0Q

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23yfBWH8Hjk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

GLOBAL HOAXING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
>>
>>139429199
A remnant. A reflection of what remains of the bicameral mind.
>>
>>139430345
Deep
Research

You're a walking meme dude.
>>
>>139430288

Your body (plural) is the temple.

>>139430291

>The rapture is just a made up concept to fool a significant portion of the Protestants into a death cult where they arrogantly believe themselves to be realising biblical prophecy.

You're not wrong about this concept being abused, particularly by Dominionist Post-millenial theologians.

>>139430409

Dark occultists are trying to fool people by fulfilling signs of the end times. Things like re-creating Israel. However, this will backfire in their faces as God uses the evil plans of the Zionists for good, and redeems his people.
>>
>>139415908
Who is X?
>>
>>139430508

There's two creation events. Genesis 1 describes the creation of humanity in general. Genesis 2 describes the creation of humanity that was imbued with a spirit. Notice how humans didn't start acting like modern humans until comparatively recently.

>>139430822

Be careful with the bicameral mind theory. Spirits are real and they speak to people. High Level Insiders group even acknowledges this in some of their writings, and I think he should have been more clear in his public discussions that things like ESP are spiritual in nature.
>>
>>139415908
Why did High Level Insider stop posting?
>>
What are your thoughts on Orthodox Christianity? What about Mt. Athos?

What is the deal with the bread and wine/body and blood of Christ?

What role did Jesus intend for Peter?

HLI said that Jesus was one of their guys and therefore no more divine than any other man. Your thoughts on this?

What is your IQ?

Should I join the Freemasons? How do they recruit people?
>>
Have you ever seen this blog?
>https://benjaminfulford.net

Wondering if you can confirm it's legitimacy
>>
>>139424580
>>139415908

When cassini crashes into saturn, will it ignite the hydrogen atmosphere as it burns up in a high speed entry? Is there a potential to turn it into a second sun?? Why is Saturn the sun god? http://www.ucl.ac.uk/mathematical-physical-sciences/maps-news-publication/saturn-sun-magnetic-rope

What does a fern mean specifically?? blue/red? as a backdrop to a repeating dream set in a technological war scenario foreign to the familiarity of children of previous generations?

Is earth a torus to any degree?

How does a person teach themselves to control the parasympathetic nervous system?
>>
>>139431306
Are these spirits the enochian angels?
>>
>>139431503

Don't know. But that's part of why I'm here. Also to put these coming events in the proper context of Bible prophecy, and help Christians to see that this isn't the antichrist or anything, even though they are heretics.

>>139431574

>What are your thoughts on Orthodox Christianity?

I know some wonderful Orthodox Christians. With any church, the local leader is much more important than the hierarchy, most of which are corrupted.

>What is the deal with the bread and wine/body and blood of Christ?

It's a spiritual metaphor for Christ being our spiritual souce of life. Also Jesus saying a controversial thing to run off the phonies that were following him for food handouts.

>What role did Jesus intend for Peter?

To lead the apostles after he left.

>HLI said that Jesus was one of their guys and therefore no more divine than any other man. Your thoughts on this?

He's wrong. Jesus was God incarnate, died for our sins, and is the only way to eternal life. Although some of his people did meet Jesus (the Magi), and I don't think he's being intentionally dishonest here, just passing on his group's views.

>What is your IQ?

A few standard deviations to the right.

>Should I join the Freemasons?

Hell no. Unless you're infiltrating them for a specific project, like breaking up their blackmail networks.

>How do they recruit people?

On the record, they don't. Off the record, they have people in their lodges that try to recruit important people in the community.
>>
>>139415908
A Q U I N A S
What is the meaning of life?
>>
..>>139432024
>When cassini crashes into saturn, will it ignite the hydrogen atmosphere as it burns up in a high speed entry? Is there a potential to turn it into a second sun??

Saturn only has a thin layer of gas on the outside, the rest is metallic liquid hydrogen (its really up to speculation with scientists) the cassini entry cant turn saturn into another sun, as thats not how the creation of a sun works. just take a couple of minutes to do some solar system research, should clear up some things
>>
autosage for fwank thread
>>
File: Earth_-_Anno_Domini.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_-_Anno_Domini.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>139415908
>space elevator with ring around Earth
Gundams when?
>>
>>139431849

Fulford has too much disinfo.

>>139432184

Good question, and I'm not entirely sure. It's possible some of them are. The worst of the Watchers were locked up in the Earth according to the Book of Enoch, Greek mythology, etc. and they are what will come out of the earth with the antichrist.

>>139432402

To enjoy the creation God gave us. Be fruitful and multiply. Subdue the earth and rule over it (by building things like hyperloops and a space elevator).
>>
>>139424580
site is down?
>>
File: 1503323488327.jpg (37KB, 1088x613px) Image search: [Google]
1503323488327.jpg
37KB, 1088x613px
>Be me
>Find delicious bread about the occult.
>CTRL-F Luciferianism no matches found.
>CTRL-F Black cubes no matches found.
>CTRL-F Baphomet no matches found.

Sage
>>
Last call for questions.
>>
>>139420230
After watching the Antarctica episode, the ending talks a lot about weather control.

1. Is global warming just a 'warm-up' for the masses to accept the notion that weather control is justified?
2. Does said technology already exist?
>>
>>139415908

Wow
Does that thing go all the way around the wolrd? When did we build that?
>>
the expansion of the universe isn't accelerating, and it isn't about dark mater.

Time itself is expanding, which appears to us as an accelerated expansion of the universe.
>>
>>139433332
>Is global warming just a 'warm-up' for the masses to accept the notion that weather control is justified?

Lots of different people have different plans for the psy op. The most important ones are a carbon tax and stifling economic growth. The elites are fundamentally anti-humanity and therefore anti-growth.

>Does said technology already exist?

A solar shade becomes very easy with cheap access to space.

>>139433407

It's an Orbital Ring Space Elevator.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMbI6sk-62E

We will be building it in the near future.
>>
>>139415908
How do we fix baby boomers?
>>
>>139433622
Nice meeting you.
>>
>>139431306
>Genesis 2 describes the creation of humanity that was imbued with a spirit.
Is this a reference for the term Organic Portal?
>>
>>139433658

Give them back the hope they had when the CIA blew JFK's head off.
>>
>>139433728

There were people on the earth already when Cain killed Abel. God had to mark Cain so he wouldn't be killed by these people, who were created earlier in Genesis 1.
>>
>>139433275
What can I do to help?
bonus: Is September 23rd a meme?
>>
>>139433622
One last question I guess.

Does telepathy exist?
>>
>>139415908
GOD DAMMIT DEEP FAGGOT CAN YOU GO AWAY
>>
>>139415908
YOU AND THE LIBRARIAN AND HIGH LEVEL FAGGOT
>>
>>139415908
AND VICTORY OF THE LARP (BIGGEST FAGGOT)
>>
>>139433878

>What can I do to help?

Learn about how we can get out of this mess with projects like the space elevator, molten salt reactors, NAWAPA, the Kra Canal, hyperloop, etc. Then tell everyone you know and meme it into the consciousness.

>>139433916

Yes, but I don't know how to do it in a way that doesn't risk contacting demons.

>>139434001

Who is the librarian?

>>139434032

Agreed.
>>
NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STUPID SPACE ELEVATOR MEME YOU SAY THE SAME SHIT AD NAUSEUM OVER AND OVER
>>
>>139433275
Have you seen the JFK to 911 Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick documentary on youtube? How close to the truth is it?
>>
>>139434071
Bro just stop you're a LARP you don't actually say anything with substance.
>>
>>139415908
You won't have one awe inspiring post
>>
>>139433872
So you believe Adam & Eve were not the first humans on earth? They were just the first enlightened humans?
>>
>>139434071
1. Are all demons evil (detrimental to spiritual, mental, physical health)?
2. Have you tried to find a way that avoids said demons/spirits, or are you just going off of research?
>>
>>139415908
Im honestly convinced this is a limited hang out. Thanks for being a cock sucking faggot larper.
>>
>>139434447
you should kill yourself.
>>
File: 1476069260642.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476069260642.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>139434071
what is the mason association with the eclipse? i dont know much about them. started in 33rd state ended in 33rd parallel, passed through 7 towns of salem, wouldnt be surprised what other 7s and 33s i dont know of
>>
>>139434695
Ladies first.
>>
File: 1502854712798.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502854712798.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>139433878
>>139434718
oh yeah! forgot 33 days till sept 23rd.. rly mks u thnk >>139434071
>>
>>139434071
The canal projects seem defunct, and don't pose much a change to anything of merit... Why are these important when it seems energy is of more concern than water redistribution?
>>
File: 7AzbX4M.jpg (92KB, 800x623px) Image search: [Google]
7AzbX4M.jpg
92KB, 800x623px
>>139429761
>They have specific plans for how to shatter the Overton Window. And I know their pedigree, including people like Washington and Franklin, who pulled off the American Revolution against far greater odds.

Then what are they fucking waiting for?
>>
>>139433275
Would you believe that there's a pretty good way to determine if someone can speak to enochian spirits, angels, etc?

I've found an amalgam of ways and narrowed it down. It's based around methods from Cayce, Buddha, and Blavatsky, but requires a natural talent.

I think that's what the scientologists were trying to get at with their color therapy.
>>
>>139435903
My ID changed.

I'm >>139429548
>>
File: thule airbase.jpg (11KB, 220x145px) Image search: [Google]
thule airbase.jpg
11KB, 220x145px
>>139433275

Why does the USA have bases named after nordic entities in the northern regions?
>>
Why can't I have the two minutes back that I wasted reading this stupid fucking thread?
>>
>>139422626
>Very likely we went to the moon

That's where I stopped believing you
>>
File: hermes2.jpg (55KB, 417x309px) Image search: [Google]
hermes2.jpg
55KB, 417x309px
Three?

What is the significance of the number 13, specifically 12+1?
>>
>>139437640
12 apostles plus the thirteenth, Rufus.
>>
>>139435903
Can you expand upon this I am interested. I am fairly positive I remember you from a previous 222 thread. You are also correct that I do not understand the meaning of the fern's color.
>>
>>139436345
If time is expanding-: you're lucky it wasn't 3 minutes. ..
>>
>>139437640
There are 13 constellations. There are 13 moons. Religion was ultimate form is the astral calendar control. Ophichius the snake charmer was sacrificed and cast into lots by romans.
>>
>>139438668
Time isn't expanding. It is slipping. Use stellarium. Compare todays date with the same date but in 0AD. Its about 28 days lagged. assuming you are Gregorian belief system and not muslim Luna-tic calendar or commie chinese year. Then there is the super jew calendar which adjusts more frequently so its dates align with less error.
>>
>>139415908
How long are we going to be lied to about the model of the universe? And no I'm not talking about crazy shit like flat earth, I just want to know if there's any plans on finally admitting we have no proof black holes, dark matter or gluons exist on a non-theoretical basis.
>>
>>139418550
This does not necessarily have to be in chronological order

>>139419708
this is not all that vague. There are specific enough things in here for this to prophetic. No one just makes random shit like this

>Three branches will become one
Either the three branches of the American government or the three branches of judaic entities (jews themselves, islam, and communism). For the latter, we already see the first signs of this happening--communist pope, jews facilitating the advance of islam in europe, etc.

>An island will drift away
Brexit, duh

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
A nuclear weapon launch from N. Korea shot down by THAAD missiles

>The star will gorge itself on clay
Possibly nuclear destruction of N.Korea, or just the US invasion. Stars are of course fueled by nuclear energy.

>Idols will speak and move about
People or entities that are highly regarded are idols. The sentence infers that idols normally do not speak and move about so I doubt this refers to celebrities. It could very well mean that corporations and normally non-political entities start to discriminate based on politics. We see that now with the shoahing of the Daily Stormer and Stormfront, as well as all of the corporations choosing who to advertise on based on politics.

>The black flag will fly above the dome
This could mean various things. It could refer to ISIS flying its flag over the Dome of the Rock or the Vatican, but both of these are highly unlikely. I've racked my brain and I can't think of anything relevant. Of course the black flag could be symbolic, but symbolic of what? I don't know anything it would be symbolic of.
>>
>>139417918
>Someone who has researched a lot of topics and is here to answer questions.

did you do any actual research or did you just look up shit on youtube and wikipedia?
>>
>>139437962
Well, I've been dabbling in it ever since I was a child in the church, but it goes something like this.

There's a bicamerality inherent in everyone, some moreso than others. The color therapy, ritual abuse/neglect, etc, are all ways to weed out those with a greater connection than others. Children are used because the earlier you find it, the more time you have to develop it.

Coincidentally, using inception, asking someone what color the fern is usually results in confused looks until that person has a dream about it. The color is generated by the subconscious and determines susceptibility/greater connection.

The finding part is mostly speculation, but the development of those abilities is a process which I've been honing for a while, and I think I've got a good outline if interested.
>>
>>139439063
You missed the point buddy....
That's what happens when you jump in late mid thread...
>>
>>139425287
it's a poc project man, dont be racist.
>>
>>139418550
>The belly of the dragon will drip water
Another puzzle. "Drip water" makes me think of the crucifixion of Christ where his side was pierced and blood and water gushed out, signifying his death. This would mean that the dragon is dead, and its belly has been pierced. It could also refer to birth, as if the dragon's water is breaking--hence "drip water". It could even be referring to the US as the dragon and Hurricane Harvey in Texas as the dripping water, who knows?

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear
If all will hear it then we will obviously know what this is when it happens. Perhaps Google and Domain providers shoahing websites. It must be a website that is more normie-friendly than the Stormer though.

>A rock will stand on seven hills
Seven hills refers to Rome. Someone who is a "rock" is unmoving, unwavering, unchanging. This could refer to a fascist coup or takeover of Italy

>The ravens will starve
Ravens feed on corpses. This must refer to a lack of death where death is normal. We already see this in Africa, but could this also refer to some immortality supplement in the first world?

>The bear will leave its cave forever
Russia is provoked somehow and takes over a large part of Europe and Asia. It could also refer to economic expansion or even expansion into space.

>The rod and the ring will strike
I don't think this refers to death rays or "rods from god". Rods are used for punishment, and God used several "rods" to punish Israel in the Bible. Iran (with Syria, Hezbollah, and proxies in Iraq) could very well be the "rod" that will strike Israel. A ring signifies either a bond or power. The "ring" could be the power of the bankers' control over the world's money to back Israel in the fight against Iran. So in this case, the rod and ring are not striking together, but against one another.

Of course OP could be right and this is just a larp.

The leaf who posted this didn't get any digits after all.
>>
Do nigger lips jiggly uncontrollably in zero gravity?
>>
>>139439742
I am interested. In the outline if you wish to provide it.

So the bicameral mind has to to do with auditory hallucinations and hearing voices? Does it exclude visual hallucinations?

If you are the same anon I remember from the previous thread you were talking about dreams as a sort of training ground. The goal is being lucid and realizing you have the powers of a god in the dream realm if you hone them. I remember you saying you would be punished if you chose to fight with fists or run to overcome/avoid problems by reduced strength and slower running speed, which i have definitely noticed occurring in dreams, because the solutions you chose were more befitting of an animal than a god or ascended being. Could you expand upon this or provide me with some quality reading material about it?
>>
>>139440556
The rock is Peter. Petrus Romanus. The last pope.

Killing bolt that does not kill is emp/solar flare/Carrington event.
>>
>>139441162
nuclear blasts also create emps.
>>
File: The-Black-Knight-Satellite-6.jpg (22KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
The-Black-Knight-Satellite-6.jpg
22KB, 800x450px
Tell me about the Black Knight Satellite.
>>
>>139428555
THIS.
however the 'official' history denied this. Also there were several buried pyramid that the government would not bother to uncover. The amount of islamic brainwashing is always at an all time high here.
>>
How come there is no observable curvature?

There is also some very long distance photographs that have been taken:
https://beyondhorizons.eu/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/
>>
File: 1496929408857.jpg (417KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
1496929408857.jpg
417KB, 1000x715px
>>139415908
Who is your waifu?
>>
>>139432456
Exposition of uranium metal to hydrogen leads to hydrogen embrittlement. Hydrogen diffuses through metal and forms a network of brittle hydride over the grain boundaries. Hydrogen can be removed and ductility renewed by annealing in vacuum.[7]

Uranium metal heated to 250 to 300 °C (482 to 572 °F) reacts with hydrogen to form uranium hydride. Further heating to about 500 °C will reversibly remove the hydrogen. This property makes uranium hydrides convenient starting materials to create reactive uranium powder along with various uranium carbide, nitride, and halide compounds.[5] The reversible reaction proceeds as follows:[2]

2 U + 3 H2 ⇌ 2 UH3
Uranium hydride is not an interstitial compound, causing the metal to expand upon hydride formation. In its lattice, each uranium atom is surrounded by 6 other uranium atoms and 12 atoms of hydrogen; each hydrogen atom occupies a large tetrahedral hole in the lattice.[8] The density of hydrogen in uranium hydride is approximately the same as in liquid water or in liquid hydrogen.[9] The U-H-U linkage through a hydrogen atom is present in the structure.[10]
>>
>>139431196
the one who's gonna give it to ye
>>
>>139442129

7 U + 6 H2O → 3 UO2 + 4 UH3
The resulting uranium hydride is pyrophoric; if the metal (e.g. a damaged fuel rod) is exposed to air afterwards, excessive heat may be generated and the bulk uranium metal itself can ignite.[11] Hydride-contaminated uranium can be passivated by exposition to a gaseous mixture of 98% helium with 2% oxygen.[12] Condensed moisture on uranium metal promotes formation of hydrogen and uranium hydride; a pyrophoric surface may be formed in absence of oxygen.[13] This poses a problem with underwater storage of spent nuclear fuel in spent fuel ponds. Depending on the size and distribution on the hydride particles, self-ignition can occur after an indeterminate length of exposure to air.[14] Such exposure poses risk of self-ignition of fuel debris in radioactive waste storage vaults.[15]
>>
>>139442186
During the early phases of the Manhattan Project, in 1943, uranium hydride was investigated as a promising bomb material; however, it was abandoned by the spring of 1944 as it turned out that such a design would be inefficient - The heavy hydrogen (deuterium) in uranium hydride (UH3) or plutonium hydride moderates (slows) the neutrons, thereby increasing the nuclear cross section for neutron absorption. The result would be a lower required critical mass, thereby reducing the amount of pure U235 or plutonium needed for an explosion.[3] In practice the result was that the slower neutrons delayed the reaction time too much, and reduced the efficiency of the weapon.[3] It increased the time between subsequent neutron generation events necessary for rapid explosion. It creates a problem in the containment of the explosion; the inertia that is used to confine implosion type bombs will not be able to confine the reaction.
>>
>>139441145
You're correct except for the hallucinations. Waking hallucinations are usually a sign of a serious problem, and you should get help if you experience this.

This connection allows "communication" although its closer to raw transmission of data smashed together with white noise and subconscious thoughts. The more emotionally charged, the more backgroubd noise muddies the messages being sent.

There are many ways to achieve a connection, almost all of which involve a loss of sense of self. Extreme exposure to physical trauma, such as Taoist and Hindu spiritualists, deep meditation such as prayer, or a way that I've found as a sort of middle way, although it doesn't work for everyone.

The idea is to induce sleep paralysis as much as possible. There are guides online and whatnot, but deprive yourself of sleep, and in between tired/alert states sleep on your back without moving from that position.

The idea at first is to overcome your more primal instincts of fear when the paralysis hits, and later an acknowledgement of that primality as a specific feeling once familiarity is achieved.

That feeling/noise/sensation of experiencing sleep paralysis with a mind unclouded by emotion is extremely unique, and I believe it's the first step to realizing, not unlocking, potential connections.

After this, you can recall the feeling at will, and it allows you to basically cheat at meditating. This is where my research into Edward Cayce started, and his methods of meditation and "astral projection" work splendidly with the sleep paralysis method.

When done right, you feel like you're falling into a hyperspace tunnel, and strange man/beast entities look at you with curiosity.

Haven't gotten past that part yet. Maintaining the feeling without losing yourself to emotions of excitement and wonder after seeing what happens is extremely difficult, and communication is beyond me at my current practice, but it seems possible.
>>
>>139434071
not using easily available government information that would make him look credible
>>
>>139415908
Why did you have to be so fucking vague? Do you think it makes you appear more intelligent?
>>
>>139442257
To add, I say realizing and not unlocking potential connections because not all are created equally in this regard, at least in my experience.
>>
>>139423445
Pretty flat anon

You faggots better stop memeingn the next Tower of Babel
>>
>>139439543
>idols move and speak
uh...what about advancement in robotic techs and AI?
>>
File: 26055588480_b1b4fa842c_c.jpg (174KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
26055588480_b1b4fa842c_c.jpg
174KB, 800x499px
>>139432024
Why did you ask me? That is a nice picture I would like you to have this one.
>>139432806
It still works for me try this one https://docs.com/jamesprime/4470/the-lightning-and-the-sun
Title is "The Lightning and the Sun", It is a good read even with the connotations it carries. Also "Man and His Symbols", Carl G. Jung.

http://saturndeathcult.com/ By Troy McLachlan is also an interesting take on early Cosmology and the Electric universe. The following link is 6 of 7, the channel has a playlist however 6 is not listed in it for some reason. Start with one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2-g5D5G5GI
>>
>>139442257
That is very fascinating. I had never really ever imagined being able to be in the state of sleep paralysis without fear. I have only experienced sleep paralysis once as a child and I was absolutely terrified, amongst the most scared I have ever been.

>Maintaining the feeling without losing yourself to emotions of excitement and wonder after seeing what happens is extremely difficult

This makes a lot of sense. It reminds me of the Terrence Mckenna quote " And they assured me that they loved me and they told me not to be amazed; not to give way to astonishment".
I had a lucid dream once where I was able to achieve flight at an incredible speed, think superman flying, but the thrill and rush of it all was too much and it broke my lucidity and woke me from sleep. I will definitely look further into Edgar Cayce.

I don't know if you are familiar with hallucinogens at all. But when I was a teenager I use to experiment a lot with Salvia Divinorum. At times I really felt as if I was in the presence of an entity while under its effects. As if something was trying to communicate with me by implanting feelings directly into my mind. To this day im not sure if it was nothing more than delusions but those experiences definitely helped me open my mind to new ways of thinking.

I remember you talking about a squelch before. Is this to keep unwanted spirits/demons out of your mind?
>>
File: 1503785740593.jpg (109KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1503785740593.jpg
109KB, 736x736px
>>139425812
No, NASA at the core was founded by the "Paperclip" scientist, Dr. Joseph P. Farrell has covered this in many books. It was slowly then rapidly privatized into our CONUS Aeronautical companies. NASA also doesn't really "lie" they "obfuscate", some of this has to do with work in more "grounded science" than relativity, such as not using it for GPS calculations then loading relativity equations into press release since it is the "respected form of physics" even though it goes nowhere which is apparent with concepts like string theory. Another problem with NASA was it was forced to "diversify" even the pilots, which some of the people at the time adamantly refused for the potential drop in standards. This itselff was probably enough for the bigwigs to push for a parallel space program, and more than likely why you can't visit Antarctica. Walter Bosley has a more realistic approach to the concept than Richard Dolan.
>>
>>139445615
Yes. You can't really tell motives, so it's best to have some sort of mental defense. Confusion works best, a la squelch.
>>
>>139436258
Boys from Brazil. Paperclip.
>>
>>139446481
Can you expand at all on lucid dreaming? Is that something you also pursue?
>>
File: 1500358483366.jpg (77KB, 352x483px) Image search: [Google]
1500358483366.jpg
77KB, 352x483px
>>139422626
If we are talking Lumira I have heard things that mention the dimension tree.
>>
>>139447505
Lucid dreaming is good practice for how logic works in that state. Learning how to control your reactions is very important.

Think of lucid dreaming as learning a language, or playing music. You're building a foundation in order to communicate complex ideas instantaneously. Any distractions or emotions break that connection and usually pull you from lucidity.

It's like catching water in a sieve.
>>
>>139417184
Second post worst post. One post and you already . Play a new game
>>
>>139448429
Thanks for the insight senpai. I enjoyed the discussion.
>>
>>139449611
Np. Don't get discouraged, and don't try to force it. Remember: familiarization to sleep paralysis is a shortcut. Overcoming that fear and acknowledging it is the most important step. Recognizing and recalling the feeling of experiencing it without fear is when you know you've made progress.

Practice a squelch and use it all the time. Act as though your mind is being read, and let them read gibberish white noise. Deny them everything.

You are the master of your fate. You are the captain of your soul.
>>
>>139415908
I want your take on this video OP
https://youtu.be/jPWbWPkqhBg
>>
>>139451487
OP is gone. Other posters became more interesting.
>>
File: 1494295535339.jpg (100KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494295535339.jpg
100KB, 849x1200px
>>139451487
that's not getting reposted
>>
>>139415908
Friendly reminder this guy is a shill and knows nothing or is purposely misleading you sigita will confim.
>>
>>139420230
>deep researcher
Lol no. Keep digging fag
>>
>>139424727
>Why do people get cancer? Is it from food/water/genetics? Is it preventable?
food. stop eating meat you ignorant fucks. 70% of all cases of cancer could have been prevented. people who have a lower income are FAR more likely to get cancer. stop thinking cancer is a disease that just happens in your body.
>>
File: 1495506030099.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1495506030099.png
98KB, 612x491px
are the mountains of madness real
>>
>>139417443
I recognize you from /x/
>>
>>139457703
Maybe. The mountains in Antarctica have extremely foreboding names.

Plus the place is lousy with Nazi holdouts.
>>
>>139441355
Upside down Poland knows what's up.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.