[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good night white race.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: whitegenocide.jpg (65KB, 706x550px) Image search: [Google]
whitegenocide.jpg
65KB, 706x550px
Good night white race.
>>
Hopefully Dominoes actress from Deadpool 2 quits in solidarity.
>>
File: 1q.jpg (65KB, 450x570px) Image search: [Google]
1q.jpg
65KB, 450x570px
>>139415215
your envy of whites is better served trying to be friendly with whites, not hating them.
>>
(((Skrein)))
>>
>Hellboy
>Reboot
Christ, they're just redoing capeshit movies now.

That industry needs to die.

Who the fuck watches this shit!?
>>
no one even wants a hellboy reboot, movies were fucking garbage
>>
>Ed Skrein cares more about virtue signalling than actually acting.

Torpedoed his own career and the problem resolved itself. In a few years he can be pointed to as another example of self-righteous failures.
>>
>mixed heritage family

Lemme guess, part-jew.
>>
>>139415215
Lol at whitewashing.

This is history revisionism brought on by trolling libtard POC's to hard on twitter.
>>
>>139415545

Well no one watches Hellboy. I saw the first one in an empty theater.
>>
File: 1496262893464.jpg (156KB, 700x1055px) Image search: [Google]
1496262893464.jpg
156KB, 700x1055px
>>139415450
This.
The jooice aren't white. Never forget.
>>
>>139415215
Let's pay a visit to his twitter and tell him how he should tuck his dick in his ass
>>
How the fuck do you 'whitewash' fiction?
>>
"Skrein was born in Camden, London, England, and was raised there and in other London boroughs, Haringey and Islington. He is of Jewish Austrian and English descent."
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Skrein
>>
>>139415215
this cunt used to teach swimming in my school when i was a kid. i didnt know he was an actor lolwut
>>
that guys about as white as it gets. but thats funny.
>>
>>139416329
>white as it gets
Not in his Jewish mind.

To a Jew white skin does not make them white and white people would be wise to learn this fact.
>>
Their pretending to be white seems to be backfiring
>>
He should've said hes not white hes jewish
>>
>>139416534
This is true.

All the time Jews tried to blend in is now catching them out as the "minorities" want all white dead and the kike do not mind pushing that agenda is landing them in some hot water. They must revoke their faked white statues to allow for the white hate to continue.

Basically, kikes are the worst and Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>jewish
>white
funny number the jews pulled there, convincing everyone they are white.
it's like how the rothschilds are the top 50 richest people in the world yet no one has even heard of them.
>>
File: The-Black-Sun-Nazis.jpg (87KB, 600x786px) Image search: [Google]
The-Black-Sun-Nazis.jpg
87KB, 600x786px
>>139415215
The character he was supposed to portray was Japanese in the comics. (Daimo) As long as they don't replace him with a black guy who gives a shit. I'm all for accuracy.
>>139415545
>>139415745
Man, I can't be the only one that likes Mignola comics. I know you guys are sensitive about krauts getting their shit ruined, but he does have a pretty awesome portrayal of the thule society.
>>
>>139415745
This, it didn't even stay in the theater in my town for two weeks. I can't even remember when the second one came out.

Why are they remaking shit less than 13 years old?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.