[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF is this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled.png (679KB, 1115x519px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
679KB, 1115x519px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQOyUQuWVEo
>>
>>139415160
Maybe Islam taking over won't be so bad
>>
>>139415160
>52 minutes
I'm not watching that shit
>>
>>139415160

This is probably why it's turned to shit in season three.

Since when in season 1 and 2 was Rick an action hero?! I mean, he wasn't a coward or anything but he wasn't a fucking commando.

I mean when did we go from your whole universe is my car battery to Pickle RIIICCCKKKKK? destined to be Millhouse tier bullshit.

Season 3 has killed the show. I keep watching on the off chance they come up with something good again, I can't imagine my patience lasting long.
>>
Do women fucking watch this shit? What is with girls and dudes hanging out and watching TV all of a sudden? This shit is the equivalent of inviting some ditzy wench over for Star Trek viewings. Super cringeworthy, and the host too tho....wtf.
>>
>>139416247
Milhouse will never be a meme, digits will confirm.
>>
File: 1487314276189.jpg (37KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487314276189.jpg
37KB, 600x315px
>>139417177
Well down, Lad. Thoroughly checked.
>>
>>139417177
Checked
>>
>>139415160

Let Sam Jay know what you think of this show

https://twitter.com/samjaycomic?lang=en
>>
File: 1498958619946.jpg (105KB, 670x670px) Image search: [Google]
1498958619946.jpg
105KB, 670x670px
>>139417177

Poor Milhouse.
>>
File: 1478135652786.jpg (49KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1478135652786.jpg
49KB, 800x596px
>>139416247
>I mean when did we go from your whole universe is my car battery to Pickle RIIICCCKKKKK?

As soon as they hired women to write for the show. Women are not good at coming up with complex stuff nor are they good at humor.
>>
Fucking Talking Dead! Now because of this shit we have shows talking about TV shows?
>>
File: what did they mean by this.png (23KB, 691x253px) Image search: [Google]
what did they mean by this.png
23KB, 691x253px
>>139415160
People who use shows like Rick and Morty as conversational topics need to be gassed.
I meet new people rather often "hey, haha, le rick and morty reference". They cant keep a conversation going. Ask what hobbies they do, they'll be like "huh, that's a good question!"

Anything beyond rick and morty is instant, --- I need to get the fuck away from this person and never have anything to do with them on a professional or personal level-tier. Rick and morty is popular at least but the other adult cartoons on the same channel(?) or comedy central (?) or whatever they're on, are pure cancer. These are worse than Japanese anime. They have the worst of both worlds, the degeneracy of the West and the pathetic childishness of the cartoon format targeted at adults.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.