[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Finally Got The Evidence!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

File: The_Dolan.jpg (34KB, 488x243px) Image search: [Google]
The_Dolan.jpg
34KB, 488x243px
There's no way you can spin this.
This is clear cut evidence of treason.
Mueller should just take this and use it to indict immediately.
Hahahahahahaha. You clown the DNC for being hacked but your boy commited treason via email so brazenly. Didn't even use codewords or anything.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>139411706
>still believing fake news
>>
>>139412107
Except it's not fake. It's being reported by various reporters from both right wing websites and left.
Calling it fake news won't make it go away. I doubt Mueller will take that as a legitimate refutation.
Face it. Trump did collude with Russia. If you were smart you would move the goal post to defending his collusion but Trumptards are not that smart. Thank god.
>>
>>139412363
>It's not fake news even though its presented by fake news
>>
Eating too much sugar will rot your teeth, put that shit back on the shelf Anon Jr.
>>
>>139411706

I just sent an email to the clinton foundation promising to close the deal for the rocket parts and nuclear fissile material for North Korea in violation of nuclear nonproliferation sanctions. I also told her I would take care of all the child prostitute bodies in both hers and John Podesta's basement.

So I guess we can go ahead and put Hillary in the electric chair, since an email claiming all kinds of wild shit is proof, or something.
>>
>>139414526
This. OP is a retard.
>>
>>139411706
He Trump colluded with Russia, why did they say he liked getting pissed on by prostitutes?
>>
>>139411706

why do they keep throwing such weak shit out there?
is it just to keep it in the news?
>>
File: 1493848747459.jpg (144KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
1493848747459.jpg
144KB, 900x642px
>>139414928
I have a dossier about John Podesta having anal sex with Bill Clinton on Jeff Epstien's plane while Bill was dressed like Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony and Hillary watched while Huma Abedin licked her unwashed asshole through her granny panties.

It's a DOSSIER that means it's true.
>>
There once was a shepherd boy who was bored as he sat on the hillside watching the village sheep. To amuse himself he took a great breath and sang out, "Wolf! Wolf! The Wolf is chasing the sheep!"

The villagers came running up the hill to help the boy drive the wolf away. But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf. The boy laughed at the sight of their angry faces.

"Don't cry 'wolf', shepherd boy," said the villagers, "when there's no wolf!" They went grumbling back down the hill.

Later, the boy sang out again, "Wolf! Wolf! The wolf is chasing the sheep!" To his naughty delight, he watched the villagers run up the hill to help him drive the wolf away.

When the villagers saw no wolf they sternly said, "Save your frightened song for when there is really something wrong! Don't cry 'wolf' when there is NO wolf!"

But the boy just grinned and watched them go grumbling down the hill once more.

Later, he saw a REAL wolf prowling about his flock. Alarmed, he leaped to his feet and sang out as loudly as he could, "Wolf! Wolf!"

But the villagers thought he was trying to fool them again, and so they didn't come.

At sunset, everyone wondered why the shepherd boy hadn't returned to the village with their sheep. They went up the hill to find the boy. They found him weeping.

"There really was a wolf here! The flock has scattered! I cried out, "Wolf!" Why didn't you come?"

An old man tried to comfort the boy as they walked back to the village.

"We'll help you look for the lost sheep in the morning," he said, putting his arm around the youth, "Nobody believes a liar...even when he is telling the truth!
>>
>>139411706
>muh russia
>>
>>139411706
"Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it"
Engineer what?
His election?
The building?
>>
File: Cv7e7f3XEAAusBY.jpg (27KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
Cv7e7f3XEAAusBY.jpg
27KB, 500x427px
I'll wait to see some legitimate proof, not from the media.
>>
You can't trust electronic "proof" in shit like this
They run the internet hardware, you can fake anything
>>
>>139411706

>claims to have evidence
>has no evidence

I really, really wish every leftist in the world would all shoot themselves in the face and fucking die already, you don't deserve to live any longer.
>>
>>139411706
even if true, building a hotel is hardly treason
there is nothing wrong with this
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 298x169px
MFW Libtards keep bringing back the dead meme known as RussiaGate.
>>
>>139414526
hey Op where you at? Cat got your tongue?
>>
>>139411706
There's a Trump tower in Russia?
>>
>>139411706
big if true
>>
>>139415176
>Bill was dressed like Pinkie Pie
Patrician taste
>>
>>139415206
This
>>
>>139411706
This story proves ONE thing:

They were trying to create a Russia narrative starting in late 2015 to try to falsely tie Trump to certain people they could comfortably use to blackmail him later if necessary. Sater was used like Goldstone, Veselnitskaya, Akhmetsin and ambassador Kislyak. It was an active IC / DNC / Fusion GPS effort to try to put Trump and his most loyal people in touch with Russian and foreign nationals like those I mentioned. What youre actually seeing is what they do to EVERY politician, only most are too weak to even realize let alone fight back against it.
>>
>>139411706
2 posts by this id. you know, i'll give you props for trying, but still a sage thread.
>>
>>139415206
>the kid didn't get eaten by the wolf
Not even fables are safe from the PC Jews.
>>
>>139411706
Your point OP? Putin hated Clinton for how she shit talked him and wanted to knock her down a peg. If anything it was that he just wanted to fuck her over. This whole hacking scheme is Putin getting his revenge on Hillary. It is merely just some petty squabble.

This shit with Trump and NK is the same thing, all just Saber rattling.
>>
>>139415934
Yeah, how do you think he got elected?
>>
>>139416474
Putin hating Clinton is a DNC meme. Putin does not hate Hillary Clinton and had absolutely zero to do with Trump, his campaign or the election
>>
>>139412363
Right wing sites like Fox News right? Kill yourself.
>>
>Ermahgerd, Trumps in trouble
>Has Jewish lawyer.

Well AIN'T THAT A COINKY-DINK! It's alsmost like he planned this in advance!

Sorry leftists; it's not gonna stick. This too, is misdirection. There are no brakes, all the stops have been pulled. But by all means, continuing caring about this.
>>
>>139415934
No, Trump has no businesses in or properties in Russia
>>139416617
Youre going to die in jail
>>
>>139411706

Evidence of what faggot OP? There's nothing incriminating about any of that.

inb4 impeachment any second!!!
>>
>>139411706
>We Finally Got The Evidence!
Evidence of WHAT?
No, please, explain me, cuck, HOW vladimir putin CAN help someone to become president of the US?

It's a rethoric question, there's no communication with a fart.

You smell it, you open the window.
>>
>>139416993
Its simple, first you build the tower, then you win the presidency. WE ENGINEERED IT
>>
File: 1498357666875.jpg (25KB, 459x497px) Image search: [Google]
1498357666875.jpg
25KB, 459x497px
>>139414526
>>
>>139417165
It was clear!
>>
>>139412107
this

/thread

fpbp
>>
Come back when you have proof that Trump or his lawyer actually responded to any of the emails. That screenshot basically boils down to "blonalnd glomp received emails from a Russian guy."
>>
File: Download (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>some guy writes a email VOICINF HIS INTENTIONS TO DO X to someone connected to Trump
>THIS IS TREASON BLImpf Btfo impeach na!)
>>
>>139416911
It shoes that Trump lied when he said he doesn't have any business dealings with Russia.
This guy clearly is offering to engineer Trump's election win. Trump was right when he said the election was rigged because he conspired to rig it. With everything Trump says about someone else. You can bet that it is going to be mostly projection
>>
File: file.png (320KB, 750x1041px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
320KB, 750x1041px
It's literally nothing
(1/2)
>>
File: file.png (381KB, 750x1157px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
381KB, 750x1157px
>>139418142
It's literally nothing
(2/2)
>>
>>139418198
Does it hurt your head to be in a state of cognitive dissonance all the time. Seriously, Pizzagate is real because of cryptic messages in the Podesta emails but you can't see the clear collusion here.
>>
>>139418653
I see everything totally clearly. Youre trying to prey on people who suffer cognitive dissonance poorly. May as well just stop replying to your own busted thread now, friendo
>>
Op doesn't know Muller is working for Trump
>>
>>139418862
When Mueller recommend indictment, I will laugh my ass off. People get sent to Gitmo for less. Trump should be interrogated for treason. Soon enough, he will be.
>>
>>139414928

That story was literally /pol/ fan fiction that somehow made it's way up the chain.
>>
>>139416617
Giggle.
>>
File: Our boy can.png (1MB, 1084x666px) Image search: [Google]
Our boy can.png
1MB, 1084x666px
2015 Felix Sater email to Trump lawyer: “I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected”;
Update: Lawyer asked Putin spokesman for help with hotel deal
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/08/28/2015-felix-sater-email-trump-lawyer-will-get-putin-program-will-get-donald-elected/
http://archive.is/LaiUx
Allahpundit Posted at 3:31 pm on August 28, 2017

You’ve got a top agent of Trump’s business appealing directly to the Kremlin for financial help a month away from the Iowa caucuses. The fact that the hotel project failed is but a detail; the significant fact is that Trump’s inner circle was in direct contact with Putin’s inner circle and not above petitioning them directly in hopes of a payday. Even if they couldn’t get together on the hotel, did they get together on other “projects”? How often were top Trumpers communicating with top Putinistas, particularly where money was at stake?
>>
>>139411706
How exactly did a real estate company doing real estate business improve his chances at winning the presidency, how does it imply that Russia interfered in our election, and how does it imply that he illegally or even unethically collided with them?
>>
>>139411706
>build hotel in Russia
>get Russian President to personally help
>???????
>steal Presidency from Clinton
I guess it has enough buzzwords, "real estate, Putin, deals, Trump, business associate, emails, lawyer" to get the required emotional reaction from retarded liberals so it quality journalism
>>
>>139412363
you heard it from me first: Mueller is actually on the President's side against Crooked
>>
>>139420962
The thing that gets the left about Trump more than anything is how clean he is. 70 years old. perfect drug free healthy lifestyle. not involved in secret globalist / illuminati / cult of saturn bs. so they make it all up. this is their equivalent of deflecting the actual, real Uranium one deal by fabricating the most whacked out (but not libelous) story they can concoct against Trump to keep eyes off of what is gradually being uncovered in the investigations of Clinton, Obama, Lynch, Brennan, Rhodes, Rice, Podestas, Holder et al. It's truly sad. One of the number one reasons I immediately chose Trump as my candidate was the fact that he isn't involved in disgusting degenerate shit or ever been connected to racism, sexism, or even more debauched activities we are told are endemic to the 1%. i wish shareblue would use their powers for good and let the world know that donald trump is, was and always will be a GOOD, DECENT PERSON who just so happens to be their arch political foe. That's all. It doesnt have to be anything more than that and yet they never stop trying to pull him down. Time will be the great leveler here and when its all over Trump stands tall, unvanquished and totally revered for generations of Americans to come
>>
There is no quid pro quo. You guys have moved the goal post from ACTUAL collusion to a suspect ATTEMPTED collusion. You want to know what Predict it's response was about this news?
Trumps chances of getting impeached went down .01 cents, it went down because if this is the best you got, then there is no there, there.
>>
>>139411706
I don't give a flying fuck about Trump or your pathetic obsession with him. Even CNN has given up on the Russia bullshit... go away you sad pathetic democretin moron.
>>
>>139411706
This doesn't even make sense. It will be a big nothing, once fucking again.
>>
>>139416369
This desu senpai baka
>>
>>139418653
the shills seriously can't wait to out themselves.
SAGE
>>
>>139421858
it's why he's holding back his taxes.
there's going to be literally nothing there at all.
Nixon and his "im not a crook" was all because of the IRS leaking his taxes, and he had done nothing wrong at all. But they pretended that he had to the point where they literally just made up shit to fine him over, just to "make him a crook".

Trump releasing? Why? He's audited all the time. If there was anything there he would have been attacked over it already. If there was anything there, some shitlib in the IRS would have leaked it.

If you have a shitty boss who is going to find any excuse they can to bitch at you the instant you walk into work every single fucking day. What do you do?
>come in every day wondering what's it going to be today?
>come in every day late 5 minutes and be bitched at for being 5 minutes late?

This is Trump forcing them to pick a battle that's retarded, that he can end at any time and win. Just let them die on that hill.
>>
>>139418198
Every. Fucking. Time.

Doesn't he left have any shame?
>>
>>139421858
>ever been connected to racism or sexism

>refused to disavow KKK
>"many sides", then condemned WS, then back to blaming antifa
>"Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!"
>Redpanels ended because he got in

>"grab them by the pussy"
>"nasty woman"
>trans ban
>>
>>139423363
holy shit i fell for this bait thread. Fuck.
>>
>>139411706
dude, 4chan is 18+
>>
>>139423453
You literally can only point to recent things. Donald Trump is 71 YEARS OLD. Before 2015 he was never accused of any wrongdoing and was a generally well liked personality on both sides (well certainly before he got into it over Obama's ancestry to begin his career in politics). He was regarded as a fucking charitable humanitarian ffs. Not everyone is so vapidly stupid or short on memory as you and your denizens
>>
>In 1998, Sater pleaded guilty to his involvement in a $40 million stock fraud scheme orchestrated by the Russian Mafia.[7][8] In exchange for his guilty plea, he agreed to become an informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation
>The family immigrated to Israel when he was 8 years old to avoid religious persecution in the Soviet Union
Oy vey.
>>
File: DaFuck.gif (401KB, 245x244px) Image search: [Google]
DaFuck.gif
401KB, 245x244px
>>139411706
Honestly, at this point even if they found out that Trump was actually Stalin in disguise this entire time i wouldn't give a fuck anymore.
I'm more annoyed by this shit-tier bait then the possibility of being a Russian vassal.
>>
>>139423453
>>refused to disavow KKK
He did disavow, KKK is literally nothing
>>"many sides", then condemned WS, then back to blaming antifa
There are, in fact, many sides
>>"Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!"
wut
>>Redpanels ended because he got in
So?
>>"grab them by the pussy"
Talking about his own personal consensual experiences, not advocating for others to do it
>>"nasty woman"
She was a nasty woman, so what?
>>trans ban
And?
>>
>>139418142
>>139418198
Here is the debunk. Sage
>>
This has already been debunked. Besides, where is this price of real estate it speaks of??
>>
>>139411706
I think I hear your mom calling, tendies and fresh undies must be ready.
>>
>>139423559
I used to fall for them but they have absolutely nothing.
>>
>>139423453
Stop eating what the media shits out. They objectively lie to you. It's not even a joke anymore.
>>
>>139412363
What is your definition of collusion?
>>
>>139425106
Whatever definition that will get the orangutan out of office
>>
>>139411706
How the fuck does a business associate wanting to do a deal with putin prove collusion?
He has nothing to do with anything, and a business deal isnt collusion unless it has a direct impact on the election.
>>
>>139425383
>I will lie and make up fake crimes to get someone out of office

At least you're not pretending to be the good guy
>>
File: scoops.jpg (75KB, 622x1024px) Image search: [Google]
scoops.jpg
75KB, 622x1024px
>>139411706

imPEEEEEEEECCH
>>
>>139411706

So he has been convicted of treason then?
Finally!
>>
>>139425421
>Our boy can become president of the united states and we can engineer it

So we're just going to pretend this doesn't mean anything? Come the fuck on. If this was Hillary, you would already be preparing the nooses
>>
>>139425761

Hillary was already investigated and no charges were pressed. She did nothing wrong, faggot.
>>
>>139418126
>It shoes that Trump lied when he said he doesn't have any business dealings with Russia.
The deal didn't go through, so no business dealings
>>
>>139425870
I agree. She did nothing wrong. I don't see the point you're trying to make.
>>
Get out of this shill thread and in here >>139424867
>>139424867
>>139424867
>>139424867
The leaks in this article are ILLEGAL (AGAIN). It's clear that our IC has been monitoring Sater's activity and was sitting on this email for a long time. Why didnt the NYT attribute how they obtained the emails in the article?

We need to get faster at pushing the counter narrative and not just basking together in our ability to quickly debunk
>>
>>139411706
Will Legate. We know whenever you post here. Leave now or face the consequences
>>
>>139414526
Thanks for writing this so I wouldn't have to.
>>
This proves that the plan to try to link Donald trump with Russia began in 2015. Interesting. Now to investigate this guy's ties to the Clinton/Obama organized crime group. What did HE get out of this? Remember, this criminal cabal is like the mafia. Once they get you to do something they own you. The only way out is by a "suicide".
>>
File: silence-05276_r.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
silence-05276_r.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>139425383
>orangutan
You are all so tiresome.
>>
whats trump tower russia address you fucking normie shill nigger
>>
so what IS meuller doing atm?
everyone keeps saying how he's crafting this jigsaw trap he's gonna put the entire rnc and trump in.
>>
>>139412363
Give me those fucking emails or all this is fake news you bitch.
>>
>>139415176
i think the idea of this thread was to mock fake news, not to state things that actually happened.
>>
>>139425383
you can call bush a chimp and trump an orangutang but i cant call obama a baboon?
>>
>>139430685
Just google it you lazy fuck. Washington Post broke the story. Its on their website.
>>
>>139411706

I suppose Clinton should be in trouble too then since Soros helped to get her elected.....but failed LOL
>>
>>139425421
It doesn't. They don't care if they lie, only that enough people believe it. I'm surprised there are people that don't see this.
>>
>>139431032
>the Cenk response
>>
File: cozy_nuke_awoo.png (1MB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_nuke_awoo.png
1MB, 1180x842px
>>139414526
Is this like all the crazy retards who sent emails to John Podesta about aliens and UFOs, as "proof" that they REALLY exist? I'm sure politicians RECEIVE crazy retarded emails all the time.
>>
>>139412363
Oh wow, both (((leftwing))) and (((right wing))) news outlets huh?
>>
>>139432114
So we should all just get news from Infowars Amirite?
>>
>>139425761
nothingburger category 7, aka
> there's more in 1m3 of vacuum than in this
>>
>>139432465
Why would you get all of your news from Infowars?
>>
>>139431032
>>139425326
>>
>>139412363
>If you were smart you would move the goal post to defending his collusion but Trumptards are not that smart. Thank god.

but trumpkins moving the goal post is literally all demoshills will talk about right before their "bombshells" turn into heresay
>>
>>139432920
It's called protecting your source idiot.
If they reveal their source, then fascists like Trump will snatch them up in 2 seconds and they'll never be heard from again.
>>
>>139411706
This is an independent developer who wants to use trumps brand in his own development.

(That's literally Trumps business model)

This isn't some exchange for a trump building for the presidency.

Are people seriously this retarded?
>>
>>139433078
>If they reveal their source, then fascists like Trump will snatch them up in 2 seconds and they'll never be heard from again.
Are you 12 or just trolling?
>>
File: 1496381626426.jpg (94KB, 197x387px) Image search: [Google]
1496381626426.jpg
94KB, 197x387px
>>139433078
ab
so
lu
te
ly
nothing
>>
>>139411706
>Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

Not seeing the treason here. Were we at war with Russia?
>>
>>139433593
Aw, fuck. God damn shoveldog.
>>
>>139411706
>>139412363
Mueller is going to take the Clintons down in exchange for immunity for Comey, when all the facts of all the cover ups come out.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170829-004548.jpg (88KB, 952x264px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-004548.jpg
88KB, 952x264px
So the left is literally debunking their own bullshit and their followers ignore/dont ever see it?

Can we meme a new thing thats like:
>The Left: Only reading headlines.
>The Left's news stops after the first paragraph.

Something like this?
>>
>>139433593
i'm gonna do that to you fag
>>
>>139437776
Hi newfriend, welcome to 4chan. We recommend you lurk for at least 2 years so that you don't make a fool out of yourself. Please tell your friends on facebook.
>>
>>139430805

You can call him a baboon. I prefer to call him a nigger. Either way, anybody who tells you not to say those things - beat them until they stop twitching. Stop being a weak little beta nigger.
>>
>>139438070
go tuck your wife's son in
>>
File: 1470186105396.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470186105396.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>139439159
Sounds like you better tell them on /r/the_donald also.
>>
>>139439159
>>139439375
For. Fucks. Sake.
Shut the fuck up, you're both pretty.
>>
File: 7.webm (715KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
7.webm
715KB, 400x226px
>>139439508
Nu uh, you're pretty.
>>
File: 1498296117044.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498296117044.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>139431576
This needs to be named

"Cenk's Law
(noun)
Adage that asserts that, upon the request by a side of an argument that has made a claim to have his opponent or the audience to the argument back up his own claim with evidence they must on their own search for or obtain, the claim made by the original side is inherently false."

thoughts pol?
>>
>>139411706

Written words!!

>evidence
>>
>>139411706
>>139414526

Yeah seriously, this is just some guy bullshitting. As all the leaked emails of world leaders have shown now they are bombarded with bullshit power peddlers literally every day.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.