[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is time to stop fighting Muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: snatch_jew_attack.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
snatch_jew_attack.webm
3MB, 640x360px
I'm being 100% serious here. It has become EXTREMELY evident lately that the Jews have become far too powerful and influential, they have gone too far and have become seemingly impossible to stop on our own. Muslims are the only people left on Earth who still distrust the Jews on a massive, systemic scale, they are the only ones who would be willing to assist us in our struggle to reclaim our world from the influence of the Jews, they are the only people who understand our struggle on a fundamental level and even if they oppose our lifestyle or religion we share in common one great unifying principle and that principle is being fully aware of the treachery of the Jews.

It is getting to the point where I would literally give up pork and alcohol if it meant no more Jews, I am getting that desperate. I would tolerate calls to prayer every morning if it meant no more fucking Jews, I just can't stand this any more. I am watching as my country is CRUMBLING under the influence of Jewish Marxism, feminism, degeneracy, and I can not stand it anymore. I never thought it would reach this point but I am just so fucking tired of it all, I can't see Muslims as enemies anymore when I am in total agreement with their general worldview, I honestly think we need their help, we need any help we can get if we are going to turn this tide of utter fucking depravity.

Why can Christians not be wholesome or devoted to anything anymore? I didn't want things to turn out this way but Christians just can't be fucking trusted in helping us through the kind of struggle we are enduring, it is just too weak.
>>
Turning the other cheek isn't exactly working as expected.
>>
>>139409444
A
FUCKING
LEAF

Fuck muslims, fuck islam and most importantly - FUCK YOU
>>
>>139410850
I'm not afraid to show my flag unlike yourself, you probably have a fucking Star of David hiding behind there.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.