[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Identity Crisis Halp!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Britain Flag.jpg (4MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Britain Flag.jpg
4MB, 1920x1200px
Being British is really confusing.

We have long standings with Muslim nations such as Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Iran, Palestine, Pakistan, Turkey, Libya, etc, etc.
We've colonised Africa, India and places mentioned above.
We have friends in Asia such as Hong Kong and Nepal, etc.
We've fought tooth and nail with the Europeans for centuries.
We even had a go at the yanks over fucking TEA! Lol.

All of this was done under the name of civilising people (and money), some would argue it was brutal, some would argue it's helped those nations more than they could understand or be grateful for.
Now today we have these people on our doorsteps, some have lived here longer than I have been alive. My main gripe with these people is that we have cultural differences that set us apart often segregating us into sections of our cities and towns in places our parents can't recognise any more, the change has been so fast that even I don't recognise places that I grew up in.
Also economics, most of these people have taken jobs then cut their prices down so low that makes native British people absolutely demoralised. Our systems such as the police, councils, MP's etc have also forgotten us, they are to entrenched in their own shit to give to fucks about the people that are supposed to just carry on.
I'll also touch base on Europe, millions of people from the East and Africa just waltzing in like nothing expecting handouts. I would never think about doing this, it would take years to set ourselves up and sort everything out so we weren't a burden, it's what is expected of us (I also have a massive massive gripe with this).
>>
My main point being as a native British person is that fate is 100% signed seal and delivered, there is no going back to a "white" Britain, do I accept the lowest common denominator that we've been subjected to? Do pack all my shit up and move to some European rural town out the way of all the shit and just go as it comes not knowing the native language just going with the flow. Or do I stick it out here in Britain hoping things will get better which doesn't look like the case at all, working menial jobs amongst people that I can talk to but have nothing in common with.
Advise please...
>>
You need to go back
>>
>>139406944
Back where? Don't do this lol
>>
>>139406596
You want to know what to do? You don't fucking move to some rural European town and fuck off. You fucking fight. Are you gonna let these filthy fucking sand niggers shit on everything your great nation has accomplished?
If you do nothing and move into the country the Britain you knew will be no more.
The British empire was one of the greatest empire the world has ever seen.
Take pride in your heritage, organize, use your fucking vote, and speak the fuck out and if things come to it you fucking fight as hard as you can.
Its bigger then just you, its the entire British heritage and even the entire white race that is at risk. You can't sit around any more. You have to do something, or our great race will be wiped out and erased from history.
>>
>>139407586
>Seriously responding to a poster who's blatantly under 18, possibly under 16
I hope this is a shill thread.
>>
>>139407586
>>139407586
The vote doesn't mean anything mate, we vote in one party for change and they implement the same policies as the previous one.
British girls are lost as well, you go into town at the weekend and you look around all there is is one night fucks, every person I've known their family has broken down in divorce for one pathetic reason or another, even rich friends families.
There won't be an uprising, there are measures in place to stop it from ever going that far - police>police state>military. Look at the damage the IRA did with bombings, compared to the Muslim's they did far more damage, they are just the boogie men of today.

>>139407975
I'm probably older than you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.