[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazon Cuts Whole Foods Prices up to 43%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Whole Foods.jpg (110KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Whole Foods.jpg
110KB, 800x533px
>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-28/amazon-cuts-prices-at-whole-foods-as-much-as-50-on-first-day
>http://archive.is/Uvoqt

I feel like this is the white colonialist enticing the Native Americans with beads and shit. No reasonable person is going to bitch about healthy food being cheaper, but Amazon has clearly demonstrated that they intend on taking over the food and grocery industry. Pretty soon we'll all be eating shit GMO foods and won't have any other viable choice as to what we put in our bodies.

Tell me how and why the fuck Amazon can get away with this and what we can do to stop it.
>>
File: 1492207501223.jpg (86KB, 436x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492207501223.jpg
86KB, 436x600px
>tfw just moved next to a whole judes. going to check it out in about an hour
>>
>>139406069
This is the same strategy that trusts used to destroy competition in the 19th century.

It was a strategy that (among other things) led to the development of ANTItrust law.

Which needs to be updated for the 21st century, to deal with the likes of Amazon and Google.
>>
>>139406069
>Walmart jew detected
>>
>>139406993
I hate Wal-Mart. There's not even one near where I live. I usually get my groceries from the family-owned grocery store down the block from me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.