[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do Jews have Any Sympathy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: jew.jpg (108KB, 700x410px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
108KB, 700x410px
>Be with friends talking about Hurricane
>Talk about how sad it is
>Say "I know it's horrible, shame"
>Jewish guy says "when i first heard it was hitting Texas i invested in Texas construction companies. Put 2.5K into it, over 3 nights it went up 11%, i made 300 dollars alone already
>Even normie friends look in disgust
>Jew then tries to rationalize saying how "ohhh im doing that so they have more money to help the people"
>I talk to him afterwards pretending to think he was smart for doing it
>He admits "yeah im just doing it for the money haha"

Are Jews the biggest parasites on earth? White people are losing their homes and this Jew can't stop thinking about money.
>>
>>139405048
Yes, I just recently found out that Robbie Robertson is a jew and he ended up jewing out other members of "The Band" for writing credits. It all makes sense now because Robertson was supposed to be some kind of hero to me, as he is supposedly native American and all my aunts and uncles thought he was the shit. Turns out he was a shill who stole writing credits and whore'd out their classics for some shekels against the wishes of other band members. Makes sense to find out he was Jewish and was in good with the fuckers in the jew music industry. Someone from humble means like a reserve wouldn't usually do that to people imo

Jews are fucked up
>>
File: MarioTheMerchant.png (27KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
MarioTheMerchant.png
27KB, 501x585px
>>139405048
well no doubt many jews will Swim in Shekels after Harvey, like they did after Katrina, because of Insurance Frauds and other Property related scams.

probably Katrina-tier Hurricanes are made by (((HAARP))) INTENTIONALLY so that jews would steal more and more Money from Property related issues... just how many Homes destroyed by Harvey or Katrina were owned by Bergs or Steins?

as for the pic you posted, well i think "Mario" should be called Moses instead, because of how he Jumps on and on and on for COINS. pic related.
>>
>>139405048
Sometimes they pretend to have sympathy if they want to work an angle.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.