[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pro-Choice is A Libertarian Meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: choice.png (20KB, 497x260px) Image search: [Google]
choice.png
20KB, 497x260px
You know whats funny?
How big cucks the alt-right is.
You guys act like you defend freedoms for the common man.
Libertarians will smother you out and merge our centralist pol with the common man and theres nothing you can do but be snowflakes
>>
>>139404615
>that pic

But murder is already illegal
>>
>>139404615

Abortion is a violation of the NAP.
>>
Abortion violates the NAP against children
>>
>>139404615
>pro choice is a libertarian meme

Here's the pro-choice argument from a nazi point of view: blacks disproportionately seek out abortions at a higher rate than any other group in the United States. Pro choice is the approval of black autogenocide.

Here's the pro choice argument from a leftist point of view: being forced to give birth at a young age ruins a woman's ability to go to college and have a career. Although it shouldn't be encouraged it can be used as a get out of jail free card for women who want to do something with their life aside from being a mother.

Only religious right cuckservatives support banning abortion.
>>
>>139404786
>>139404819
No it does not because said fetus is not fully a human until born cesarean or conventionally and can breathe outside the mothers body faggot
>>
>>139404615
I see no reason whatsoever to ban abortion
>>
>>139404615
>hey guys let's make a graphic that is totally misleading
>is there anyway we can make the design itself betray our idiocy and political slant
>let's put an X for the answer we don't like and a check mark for the answer we do like even tho yes usually means check mark and x usually means no
>>
>>139405394
So if I kick a pregnant woman in the stomach and she has a miscarriage, that is not murder?

>he killed my unborn child
>sorry honey, its not a real human being
>>
>>139405394

There is nothing libertarian about making omletes out of fetuses. Now go back to the beltway a suck on Gary Johnsons dick more.
>>
>>139406015
It's still assault you fucking retard.
>>
Imma come out and say fuck human rights
>>
>>139404615
Why don't people just wear condoms then you wouldn't have the baby in the first place.
>>
>>139406015

These arguments always amuse me because you treat the woman like they're property.

>Did the woman asked to be kicked in the stomach?

Did you ever think of that?
>>
>>139408868
Because I love to raw dog and my next abortion punch card comes with a free sandwhich
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.