[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sofía Vergara Wins Legal Battle To Kill Her Unborn Babies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sofia-vergara-2015.jpg (2MB, 3026x4200px) Image search: [Google]
sofia-vergara-2015.jpg
2MB, 3026x4200px
>According to LifeNews, Sofía Vergara and her ex-fiance have been in a multi-year legal battle over the fate of their two human embryos, whom they named Emma and Isabella, which has now finally come to a close with a federal judge dismissing the case.

>"Vergara and ex-fiance Nick Loeb have been fighting for more than two years about the fate of their frozen embryos, who Loeb named Emma and Isabella," reports LifeNews. "Loeb wants the girls to have a chance to live, while the 'Modern Family' actress wants them to remain frozen or be destroyed. The couple had the embryos created several years ago for in vitro fertilization, but the couple later split."

>Loeb now believes that life begins at conception and does not want the embryos destroyed, and now argues that "Vergara’s parental rights should be terminated and Loeb given full custody of the girls" so he can implant them into a surrogate mother. He claims that Vergara promised him not to destroy the embryos, a verbal agreement that he says will be broken.

>“I created these two female embryos with the purpose of taking them to term and not destruction, because I have always dreamed of being a father,” Loeb said in 2015. “I have previously offered to waive any parental or financial responsibilities on the part of my ex. … When a man does want to become a father, and wants to impose no obligations on the other party, he should have that corresponding right.”

>Vergara is taking the "act of mercy" stance, claiming the children cannot exist without a loving household.

>“A child needs a mother and a loving relationship with parents that get along, that don’t hate each other. .... Kids need parents,” Vergara said.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20321/true-modern-family-sof%C3%ADa-vergara-wins-legal-battle-paul-bois
>>
>>139402393
Yes, abortion is legal, we know this. Does this really deserve a thread?
>>
>>139402528
It's not exactly abortion because the embryos aren't even in her body at the moment, but she still wants them terminated.
>>
This society is evil
>>
single men can't be fathers

we all got this
>>
>what is Evans v UK ?
>>
File: krabs eyes.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
krabs eyes.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>139402393
>>Vergara is taking the "act of mercy" stance, claiming the children cannot exist without a loving household.

how come men cant do this?
>>
Fags and trannies can do in vitro fertilization, but a man cannot bring his embryos to term with a willing surrogate mother. What a world we live in!
>>
>>139402393
At least she has a somewhat reasonable excuse for doing this. I highly doubt these frozen embryos will care anyways.
>>
>>139402393
Gloria is in the right. These embryos growing up in a single parent household will more than likely become degenerate females. Killing them off is the net moral gain.
>>
File: 1438903204948.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438903204948.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>139402393
She isn't wrong.
>>
>>139402393
spic bitches are fuckin crazy. maybe it's for the best.
>>
File: woman yelling at man.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
woman yelling at man.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
>>139403358
you know the answer anon, you already know.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1969557
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.