[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's a question for all you trumpsters and other far right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
Here's a question for all you trumpsters and other far right morons: would you also say there's blame on both sides regarding terrorist attacks? Did we "the West" not bomb the shit out of the Middle East and fuck'em up?
If you believe that an opposing group's shitty actions justify yours, you're a retard.
If you believe all Muslims are to blame for terrorism, you're just as thick as the Muslims who believe we're all to blame for their houses and families getting blown to shits
>>
Israel is the cause of all terrorism in the world.
>>
>>139400221
so you're saying we shouldn't leave any alive?

got it
oh boy, I do love a good genocide
>>
>>139400221
Fuck off, Mustapha.

Sage.
>>
>>139400221
I would say its Great Britains fault, if those fuckers didn't decide years ago to increase their empire, we wouldn't have a fraction of the problems to we do now. Best thing for them to do is give up this Brexit shit and come back the European government.
>>
>>139400221
I love how you lefties have to come up with these elaborate "what if" scenarios to justify their bad behavior.

Wheteher there is or is not 2 sides to blame for terrorism has no bearing on one citizen violating another citizens rights, even if it "really was" Hitler..
>>
If I recal Japan accepted 20ish refugees and 2 were already arrested for gang rape. Doesn't say to me that they rape because of "the West" as they rape wherever they go, and justify it later.
>>
>ISIS releases 6 reasons why they want me dead
>first reason is because I dont believe in pedo rapist's version of God.
>Second reason is because I believe in separation of church and state
Islam is innocent! ISIS only hates us cause were bombing them! better let them into my country unconditionally.
>>
File: FordandLindbergh.jpg (32KB, 400x318px) Image search: [Google]
FordandLindbergh.jpg
32KB, 400x318px
>>139400412
>>
>>139400221
theres nothing wrong with bombing the middle east as long as you dont invite them into your nations
>>
>>139400221
Yeah Hillary and her MIC really fucked up Libya. Doesn't mean American or European citizens should have to pay for it with their lives. That bitch and all the other MIC/CIA/NSA/Congress/Lockheed/BAH pieces of shit that push war on the world through our last few presidents should be behind bars until they go to hell for all the death and destruction they've wrought all over the world for money.
But we won't allow Muslims to push violent Islam on our societies either. They can stay in their own Sharia shitholes until their less violent ideology prevails.
>>
File: 1502037562123.png (231KB, 851x721px) Image search: [Google]
1502037562123.png
231KB, 851x721px
>>139400221
1 post by this id
unoriginal faggot
>>
>>139400221
http://quillette.com/2017/08/19/wrong-blame-islam/

from the notorious far right radicals at quillette
>>
>>139400221
I read that whole thing is Garrison's voice
>>
File: SAGE.jpg (935KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.jpg
935KB, 1920x1920px
>>139400221
Fuck off Abdul.
Islam invaded Europe approx 1300 years ago (it took aprox 700 years to get rid of them) and the Koran itself (esp book 9) is a manual for terror. Muslims will kill regardless, if it wasn't the West, it'd be each other they are killing.
>>
File: Pepe_3383a2_5547402.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_3383a2_5547402.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
Us bombing them did not inspire their indiscriminate hatred for non muslims. The quran which was written hundreds of years ago preaches a war on infidels, of course American imperialism didn't help, but its in their scripture to spread Islam thru violence
>>
>>139400221
The Democratic party of the United States is the source and perpetrator of all that is evil in the modern world. If something fucked up is happening they are the cause and will always be blaming it on the right.
>>
>>139400221
>1 post by this ID

sage it fags
>>
>>139400221
Yes the instability in the middle east is at least partially the result of the dissolution of the ottoman empire after the first world war. congrats you've managed to grasp this very basic concept that part of the reason the middle east is in utter chaos is because of the west.

Now ask yourself why the western powers such as great Britain and France would want the middle east to be an unstable chaotic wreck. Maybe it has something to with the fact that an Islamic empire sitting on top of a sizeable portion of the worlds oil supply would be entirely not productive towards say the United States or the United Kingdoms interests. Such a state would have the means and the ideology to aggressively dictate their foreign policy in the world, and if you've read anything about the genesis of Islam or the policies of the Ottoman Empire then you would know that it is better to be the fucking than the one whos getting fucked.

The west has effectively neutered Islam, and reduced them to a collection of squabbling howler monkeys fighting over their sand and ugly women. their civilization has been rendered incapable of conventional military action against us, and as such their societies only way of fighting back is through terrorist attacks and using naïve fifth column activists inside our own countries to attempt to gain a foothold in our electorate through demographic change.
>>
File: 4042771_orig.jpg (15KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
4042771_orig.jpg
15KB, 249x243px
>>139400526

> Be USA
> devise final solution for Middle East sand monkeys
> hire "The Mouse"
> build world's largest Disney World in Iraq
> all Muslims must attend "princess empowerment" 7 days a week
> Mandatory fun and capitalism for everyone
> if you want to disobey "The Mouse", you get reformed
> reformation involves 2 bullets to the skull
> every Muslim subconsciously submits to "The Mouse"
> "The Mouse" is now their God
> Muhammad and Allah can suck a dick
> "The Mouse" convinces Muslims to fight the good fight
> "The Mouse" hates jews
> convinces all Muslims to nuke Israel
> sand niggers and Jew-Rats blow themselves up
> Christians take back the middle east

And that is how Walt Disney would want it to happen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.