[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys stop meming for a second and help me figure out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

Can you guys stop meming for a second and help me figure out something.

If Japan (and therefore US) weren't sure whether the missiles were going to hit the Japanese mainland, why didn't they shoot them down with ABM defenses?
>>
File: Imthad.jpg (42KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Imthad.jpg
42KB, 500x498px
>>139398261
>THAAD
>>
>>139398261
>"pls stop memeing"
>posts Thad picture
you brought this upon yourself my friend
>>
File: 1127-kimjong.jpg (89KB, 600x400px)
1127-kimjong.jpg
89KB, 600x400px
The rockets powered by Juche, it's moving to fast to be stopped
>>
>>139398261
for fucks sake
just got off the train and who do I find outside the station but some old fuck holding a communist party of Japan flag
and next to him some other old fuck is LITERALLY babbling some stupid shit about how Japan should break off relations with the USA because the USA has nukes and nukes ruin peace
>>
File: 14821.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
14821.png
21KB, 200x194px
>>139398261
In times like these, you give such idiots enough rope so that their threat is made clear to the whole world. Thus, when you glass their asses, no one will speak against such action.
Never let a tragedy go to waste is the saying and it rings true. If a missle lands, hits mainland, and kills some people then you have a complete green light to glass their whole country.
THAAD is for strategically stopping certain attacks once a conflict is ignited.
It will likely not be activated until then.Furthermore, with the amount of intel they have, they know exactly when a missle is launched, where its going, and what's on it.
That being said, the damage has already been done. They were this stupid.. and by they I mean China who is the one orchestrating North Korea.
>>
>>139398968
Anon is correct

Hitting the missiles mid flight would have been seen as a provocation.
>>
File: Redwing_Mohawk_002.jpg (55KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Redwing_Mohawk_002.jpg
55KB, 1024x768px
>>139398261
Norks are just a proxy state for China to test US military capabilities. This was their last and final primary test. The failure to intercept the missiles just gave China the go ahead. The Chinese ICBM arsenal is being fueled as we speak.

I'm not joking. This is it.
>>
>>139398926
Wew, that's a thing? Are they the same people who protest military reforms?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.