[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SPREAD IT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: the night the jew went all out.jpg (259KB, 1139x1285px) Image search: [Google]
the night the jew went all out.jpg
259KB, 1139x1285px
Boxing is well-engineered white demoralization propaganda.

Africans, specifically West Africans, have the smallest lung capacity of all ethnicities in this world, which is great for anerobic sports and whenever intervals are present. East Africans are, so to speak, the opposite of that. Great at long-distance running. Essentially, what this means for West Africans (almost 90% of all African Americans) is that they get out of breath sooner but need shorter breaks than East Africans or Europeans to get up again.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4450153/

African Americans usually have fast-twitch muscle fibers of type llb (8% less slow-twitch and 7% more fast-twitch muscle fibers). They produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate, look it up) at a slow rate by anaerobic metabolism and break it down very quicky. This results in short, fast bursts of power and rapid fatigue.

https://fitnessgenes.com/blog/natural-athletic-ability-of-african-americans/

African Americans also have denser skeletons, a different skin barrier, longer limbs and less body fat on average. They are also more aggressive due to higher blood pressure, testosterone levels (which directly suppresses oxytocin in mice) and being more salt sensitive (of course could be linked to susceptibility to crime but never is). These are reasons they don't compete as well at "Strongman", swimming or also MMA.

You can see what this means. Every boxing match between a white man and a black man is fundamentally a David versus Goliath fight, but the media never promotes it this way.

Another contributing factor is that gyms are always located near either black or Hispanic neighborhoods.
>>
>>139397914
when davis tried to explain how he dindu nuffin after the fight, was the best part of the entire night
>>
>>139397914
Who cares? Boxing matches are between two individuals, not between populations. It's not a team sport. To be a pro boxer you need to be good at boxing.
>>
I'm not sure this is accurate. Slow twitch fibres and the attendant endurance represents a massive advantage in boxing.

If you wanna talk about the lack of people of white extraction in boxing, look to socio-economic demographics of successful boxers- usually inner city, poor, and trained from a young age.
>>
>>139397914

Ok.
>>
File: 1503365578046.jpg (158KB, 1040x700px) Image search: [Google]
1503365578046.jpg
158KB, 1040x700px
>>139397914
>what is the pussification of Whites
>what is maintaining our Race and civilisation
>what are roids
>what is anti-White propaganda everywhere
>higher test meme

All these (((tests))) are an excuse for you to be a pussy, Hans. Try hitting the fucking gym like the rest of us, eh? Chad Nationalism is the way to go, not virgin Nationalism.
>>
File: 1491742006534.jpg (100KB, 645x407px) Image search: [Google]
1491742006534.jpg
100KB, 645x407px
Nothing to worry about. Everyone saw how embarrassing boxing rules are compared to real fighting.
>>
File: boness.jpg (18KB, 258x241px) Image search: [Google]
boness.jpg
18KB, 258x241px
>>139397914
When I die I want Jon Jones to lower my casket so he can let me down one last time.
>>
>>139397914
davis fought slim jesus? also al haymon is a promoter who is pro-black first.
>>
>>139398712
Hitting the gym doesn't change your lung capacity or boxing rules, retard.
>>
>>139397914
lmao no
they have short arms, which is an advantage in boxing
longer arms is an advantage in mma
>>
>>139398471
>Slow twitch fibres and the attendant endurance represents a massive advantage in boxing.
The exact opposite.
>>
>>139399612
>they have short arms, which is an advantage in boxing
Depends entirely on your style. And you're ignoringe verything else.
>>
>>139399651
Plenty of pressure fighters who rely on endurance to tire their opponents out.
>>
dude no, this is retarded. blacks are naturally more athletic, and the mcgregor fight was obviously only for money, it was literally a guy from a different sport fighting the greatest boxer of all time in his first ever boxing match
>>
File: lomachenko.jpg (60KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
lomachenko.jpg
60KB, 620x413px
The best boxer right now is a Ukrainian
>>
>>139399992
Which is why fast-twitch muscle fibers are benficial since you have breaks every two minutes, this tied in with their small lung capacity makes boxing almost designed for blacks.

If there were no breaks? You'd have a point.
>>
>>139399570
>more excuses
>a fucking leaf

Kys, you fucking nigger chink.
>>
>>139400294
Holy shit he hit the guy so hard he turned into a chink
>>
>>139400256
>dude no, this is retarded. blacks are naturally more athletic,
Why do you insult me and then agree with me? Are you completely mentally retarded? Can you please leave this website now and kill yourself, or at least cut off your disgusting pig dick so you never reproduce, you illiterate retard?

But to just for sake of completeness, no, they are not generally better athletes. There are many sports they suck at or at least aren't dominating in.
>>
>>139398062
I'm honestly surprised they allowed him to keep talking it was fucking crazy how stupid he was
>>
>>139400294
This, if the guy was from California and named Chad he would be the most famous athlete in the world.
>>
File: 6667.gif (756KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
6667.gif
756KB, 500x375px
>>139400603
Facts, not excuses. And everyone with a brain knows about it.

I thought /pol/ is redpilled? Why do you support white demoralization propaganda supported and pushes by networks like CNN for months?

Pretty retarded, aren't you?

Boxing is an unimportant shit sport for braindead monkeys (Mayweather is literally illiterate and demonstrates monkey mannerisms). Stop being Jew puppets.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1969254
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.