[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US are pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 446860.png (364KB, 870x605px) Image search: [Google]
446860.png
364KB, 870x605px
> European person is critical of something
> HAHA INFERIORITY COMPLEX WOW LOL MURICA ROX

Listen here, reject. If you're a nigger your ancestors were brought there in a failed attempt to make them somehow contribute to humanity's(read as 'Europeans'') greatness. Spics are there because they fucked up their clay beyond human habitional standards. Chinks are there because they have no soul and just go wherever they might get money.

Anyone else, with the exception of descendents of plantation owners and such, is there because they weren't good enough to succeed where they were. Your father, grandfather or however far back stepped on a boat and left behind a life of failure and incompetence. When faced with the fertile European ground from which sprang most of the greatest empires this world has ever known they failed to grow a life worth loving for themselves.
When faced with the competition of the other Europeans they backed down and said "I-I guess I'll just look somewhere else" and settled on an empty continent surrounded by people as incompetent as they.

You are the United States of America, not because you are truly a unity, but because each state lacks the ability, the will, the culture, the history, the power and the desire to stand tall alone and attempt to rise alone.
The smallest of European countries carries a greater legacy than any state that subjugates itself to 49 others ever could.

Shout and yell until you're blue in the face, but at the end of the day you know as well as anyone else that your nation is not a nation but an exercise in weakness, an example to pity. Each state clinging to the other, too afraid to stand alone and willing to surrender their sovereignty in exchange for safety and to be 2% of a superpower.

I've lived in houses with more history than your country, I've heard of communist cults with more freedom of self-determination than any of your states.

You are nothing. 50 easily broken sticks that together form a mighty faggot.
>>
>>139390462
Please calm down. Please don't take out your anger on your body pillow, your virgin rage makes all toothpaste niggers look bad.
>>
there's a country called netherlands? Isn't that the hell world off of minecraft? wtf
>>
>>139390462
What's with that fucking ugly ass style of shoe? I see it everywhere now.
>>
File: IMG_1661.png (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1661.png
29KB, 800x600px
>>139390462
>I've lived in houses with more history than your country.
Statistically speaking, you lived in a cuck shed not a house.
>>
>>139396110
I don't see the Dutch on there.
>>
>>139395368
kanye west's 500$ brand
status symbol
>>
>>139396296
About half the size of American homes.
http://www.greenlivingpedia.org/House_size_comparisons>>139396296
>>
>>139397488
Start making them with bricks and not paper mache and then you can call your place a house.
>>
File: 1460187810101.jpg (117KB, 780x915px) Image search: [Google]
1460187810101.jpg
117KB, 780x915px
>>139390462
>>
>>139396110
> I live in a big plywood treehouse-on-the-ground, which is clearly superior to your house which has nothing but structural integrity and a rich tradition going for it!

I'd rather have a thousand square feet of roses than a million square feet of shit.
I'd ask whether the house was in Ohio, Texas or Washington but it doesn't fucking matter because all those states are exactly the same and sacrificed all individuality on the altar of submission to the other states.

On an unrelated note, how does any civilised country manage to hold its head up high when it can still get flooded? Seriously, build some fucking infrastructure to stop the water killing people and destroying property. It's not hard. All it requires is a bit of compet-
Oh wait, now I see how the land of those who couldn't succeed in Europe still gets flooded.
>>
File: houses.png (2MB, 2142x592px) Image search: [Google]
houses.png
2MB, 2142x592px
>>139401998
t. clognigger
>>
>>139403914
A shared culture is the culmination of shared history, belief and values. There is no great Ohian history or Washingtonian tradition exclusive to them. There is an 'American' culture. I spoke of the houses as an example of this. If you see a picture of a house in Washington, Texas and Ohio, can you easily tell them apart like you can Dutch, Polish and Spanish? No. Because they are American houses.

I watch as Americans on here mock countries in the EU for being cucked, while ignoring that the United States is itself a European Union on steroids.

You would know whether you were in one or the other by geography yes, but what sets a Texan apart from an Ohian apart from his place of birth?
He speaks the same language, he learned the same history, he is governed by the same body.

You pretend each state is different, but in reality, any minute difference serves as nothing but a sad reminder of what that State used to be before it bowed down to the 49 others.

There are no nations on the planet weaker than the American states. Not until the majority of a country's population would forsake their country for some supernational organisation that will be true. If I ask an American his nationality he will call himself American; and that while not even the most cucked of Germans would call themselves a European Unionist before they called themselves a German.
>>
>>139405977
See >>139405332

>There is no great Ohian history or Washingtonian tradition exclusive to them

Yes, there is. You're talking shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.