[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ is hurting my income

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1490705903168.jpg (234KB, 1800x1413px) Image search: [Google]
1490705903168.jpg
234KB, 1800x1413px
As a business owner who relies on the internet for client acquisition, I want to let everyone here know that the /pol/ attack on Google ads has persuaded me to stop advertising with Google. I pay over $1 per click and don't have the budget to waste my advertising dollars. I'm a one-man business and hence have to play it conservatively.

Because analytics are extremely important to how I optimize my advertising money, the idea of Google analytics giving me inaccurate data suggests that I stay away from Google entirely until this war is over.

I've tried using Bing as a replacement in the past but found it unsatisfactory. Google's system is much more intricate, allows systematic lead-gen design, and simply dwarfs all other options in terms of traffic. Last time I paused my Google campaigns, my income took a significant hit; I'm expecting a similar decline.
>>
(cont...)
The news of the /pol/ war against Google really concerned me at first, but I know that you are doing something big. My business is extraneous to your war, and I doubt anyone here thought about the possibility of hurting their own when they established the plan. I am not profligate by any measure, so I have savings that will help carry me through downturns like this - but I cannot last forever.

I, too, see Google circa 2017 as the enemy and thus would prefer my money not go to a business whose agenda is entirely concerned with social issues instead of researching search. The war on Google, brought on by none other than Google, is frightful for me and many others who rely on Google for the bulk of our clients. My main message to /pol/ is that while I am receptive of this war and will take my financial losses as a necessary evil, I nonetheless hope that the war will end quickly.

If your war is successful, Google will see losses to the extent of pushing the shareholders to in turn push Google’s management to reinstitute freedom of information as the guiding philosophy. As a shareholder of class A stocks, I’ll vote to defy the current management. My actions – pulling my money from Google and voting appropriately – are mere drops in the bucket, but I encourage everyone to do his part as we all have something to gain from winning.
>>
thanks for sharing korea bro, I doubt what /pol/ is doing is making that big of an impact. It's just to annoy them more than anything.
I hear they are giving refunds on false traffic so you may want to look into that.
>>
File: Nana_komatsu_2.jpg (58KB, 601x700px) Image search: [Google]
Nana_komatsu_2.jpg
58KB, 601x700px
>>139389087
Be sure to let those Jews know what you're doing. Money is their god, as you well know, so your actions to them could only seem like hell.
>>
>>139389007
Don't be mad at /pol/, be mad at google for all the bullshit they pull
>>
>>139389007
>>139389087
Good posts, friend. In my opinion, the only reason why google hasn't had anti-trust monopolization lawsuits leveled at it yet, is because they have purposely entrenched themselves with the loudest voices in society along with their lobbying. If you want to see this war be over faster, let your colleagues and friends know about google's monopolization of internet services and talk about needing to be stopped. If you really want to get this revved up, tell this to people who have tech start ups that are trying to compete with google. I am very glad to see such a display of integrity in your post. Good luck in all that you do, anon.
>>
>UK that individualistic

oi m8, is that a butter knoife?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.