[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to red pill my blue pilled friend. What do guys think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1275.jpg (73KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1275.jpg
73KB, 600x942px
Trying to red pill my blue pilled friend. What do guys think should I press send?

"Humans will become extinct soon. Population control is our only chance of survival. If you separate yourself from the fantasy we call life you will realize that the fantasy we live in has been made possible by 1 race, the white race. It's the names of white men who are responsible for anything that's worth a damn. Anything that is so intrinsic to our well being that without their genius we would still be living like apes. I know it's hard to look at the world this way and it's why I don't blame you for your beliefs. I have struggled back and fourth countless times on my own and often I still do. But I hold my beliefs because their is a problem creeping on us and the problem is called survival. The mixing of races and the egalitarianism that is so rampant in our society today does not conserve resources for our posterity. Its counterintuitive to the longevity of a great people. It does not help you and I provide for our families. It only uses valuable resources for people that do not have value, they do not have value because they are not capable of creating western culture. Nature is cruel and just as she has made species extinct before She will likely do it again. Unless we become vigilante, unless we start to fight back against this egalitarianism our great culture and people will be gone. And everything will be for not. I'm not racist because I have hate in my heart I am racist because I have love in it and I'm willing to sacrifice it all to see my grandchildren grow up in world that is similar to my own, which is not possible in the direction we are heading now.

You don't have to reply but I thought you deserved to know why I think the way I do. And why until the day I die, I will seek out the secured existence for the peoples of Europe."
>>
Nothing you can do op. You're going to have to kill him.
>>
>closes eyes
>nods
>"hm,okay anon."

>>139380730
it's hard, but true. takes you like 10 years and you don't have the time.
>>
>>139380599
too harsh for a blue pilled guy. you just need to plant a seed of doubt give incentive to do more research, i would reccomend a speech by sir oswald mosley
>>
>>139381304
If op gets his friend on pol he could streamline it to 3 years. But that's if the newfag participates in pill threads.
>>
>>139380599
Really autistic to send a wall of text to your friends like that. So yes do it.
>>
>>139380599
also an arabian inbreeding stat graph could do major damage. thats how i realised race differences in iq are real
>>
File: arabian inbreeding.jpg (55KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
arabian inbreeding.jpg
55KB, 640x452px
>>139381858
pic related
>>
>>139380599
I care about Europe right......
>Germany cucked
>Isis power at all time high
>EU holds absolute power of everywhere in Europe
>Refugees imported by the millions
>UK at last minute attempting to uncuck itself
>North Korea may have nukes
>China poking for a fight somewhere
NOW! SAVE THE WHITE RACE HOW DO I REDPILL MY FRIEND!?!?!

Chances are you are too late, western exceptionalism is the easier pill to swallow and you should just try to get them on board with that to start, don't go into racewar shit. Just tell him Western culture is the best because it doesn't throw gays from buildings and believes in equal opportunity rather than treating women like sex slaves and beheading children
>>
>>139380599
Send her quotes from Jews.
>>
File: c-c-music-factory67604m.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
c-c-music-factory67604m.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
First order of business is, nobody is going to be redpilled without their consent.
Proof: try redpilling an alcoholic about the nature of their problem before they hit bottom. *They* need to have a reason to quit drinking; up until that point, drinking is a net benefit to them and you're just an annoying chore yipping in their ear about it.
So you can't just shove your friend's face into the Musky Vagina of Truth and expect him to thank you for it.
If you truly want to expend the effort to redpill your friend, I think the best way is for you to drop small, incontrovertible facts that make him say "hm"
>Hey did you ever notice that Rhodesia really turned to shit after they kicked the white people out?
>"Hm."
(note on this specific one: don't use South Africa as an example. Mandela is in the cultural zeitgeist/mythology as Saint Nelson and he will never be able to handle the cognitive dissonance at such a low power level)
>With how long we've had the minimum wage/drug war, wouldn't you think the problems they were intended to solve would be solved by now?
>"Hm."
You need him to start opening the door for himself. You can't do this for him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.