[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

The mystery over a noxious chemical haze that drifted ashore along the Sussex coast and put scores in hospital has deepened as police have said it is unlikely to have come from France.

Around 150 people needed hospital treatment for burning eyes, vomiting and sore throats after the mystery gas came ashore near Beachy Head on Sunday afternoon.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/27/birling-gap-beauty-spot-evacuated-chlorine-gas-leak-causes-breathing/amp/

Are they trying to kill us /pol/?
>>
>>139377612
Anabaena spirioides algae emits toxic gas.
>>
It's our leaking nuclear plants

No need to worries.
>>
File: 1503084551495.png (241KB, 732x633px) Image search: [Google]
1503084551495.png
241KB, 732x633px
>>139377612
knowing what the UK likes to do to it's citizens. It probably some UK government operation. Hopefully no kids vanish this time
>>
>>139377612
You bongs became so jewish that God has to gas you now
>>
>>139377612
shhhh, quiet, it's part and parcel of going to the beach, just your everyday chlorine gas sea spray, nothing to worry about
>>
i dunno, the food and water and air has been poisoned. so it's not a surprise if a poison leak happens every now and again and "nobody knows what it is" haha, whatever.
>>
File: Al_Farabi_chemical_tanker_2.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Al_Farabi_chemical_tanker_2.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
Chemical tanker malfunction?
>>
>>139378154
Isn't it weird how the UK likes to fuck with its citizens? They're like guinea pigs.
>>
remember that "mysterious" gas that caused people to flee a new york subway, only they didn't flee cause the voice on the radio told them not to and they are sheep. "nobody knows" what happened there either. or starnge foam filling the streets has happened a few times and "nobody knows" what it is. sperm rates plummeting in the west and "nobody knows" the cause. rising autism and nobody knows why. rising number of gays and trannies but it's all just "feeling safe to come out of the closet" yeah, no environmental causes no. bbc admits chemtrails are real but that "nobody knows" why they exist but probably for "climate research" lol ok.
>>
File: big_brother_f.jpg (40KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
big_brother_f.jpg
40KB, 375x500px
>>139378865
I think most governments do... I just like how honest and open the UK government is about it https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/sites/default/files/publications/MINDSPACE.pdf

"You know we are spying on you, old chap?"

"We know you just bought a tv or a knife, we collect that information about everybody" and so on and so forth.

While the American/Canadian and Norwegian government pretends it isn't doing it. While wikileaks show otherwise.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.