[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE NAMED THEM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

ANTIFA B T F O
>>
Who cares, trump is a racist and a fascist .Prove me wrong

You can't
>>
>>139369808
He's been saying that since they started messing around with his rallies.
>>
>>139369932

weak b8 m8
>>
>>139369932
LOL this is huuuuuuge
you will lose the streets soon
CRY HARDER
>>
>>139369965
but this is the first time he's named them directly. shortly after speaking "alf left" into existence. this is the beginning of a new phase

even some MSM is now (begrudgingly) backpedaling on their support for antifa, because they know the terrorist classification is coming, and then the hammer will drop and they don't want to be anywhere near it
>>
>>139369808
>Black-clad antifa members attack peaceful right-wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Washington post

They are moving to the next phase. Antifa served its purpose, now its time to get rid of them.
>>
>>139370277
Hmm. Alright, fair enough. Good move on his part to name drop as a threat.
>>
>>139370447
I don't know what purpose they served, other than being a PR gift from heaven for the right
>>
File: antifa_terrorist_org.jpg (87KB, 1902x635px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_terrorist_org.jpg
87KB, 1902x635px
>>139370481
you know they've already been classified as domestic terroristsb y NJ, and on the brink of being classified federally by the DHS?
>>
>>139371110
Yup. It's way overdue to have the organization shut down cleanly and professionally from the federal level. I've been saying that since before the elections and even for instance specifically warned many people in my family after the elections that this shit is going to ramp up big time now that Trump won and one of the top priorities is for the FBI or whatever other agency doesn't immediately act preemptively.

Of course we all got to see that the FBI leadership and that of the other agencies is apparently all a bunch counterproductive incompetents and possibly high-level criminals who all at the very least should be immediately fired, and probably arrested in case we need to do any investigating (house arrest or ankle tag or whatever I'm sure would be fine in most or all cases).
>>
>>139369932
prove your claim
>>
>>139371465
Agree 100%. Shutting them down is going to be a big & messy but necessary task. So many different corrupt forces in society work together to shape, mold and spit out recruits for this terrorist group. It starts as early as junior kindergarten in the education system, all the way to post-doc, and the entertainment industry and public service at various levels reinforces the process all the way through. Labor unions and international donations (Soros) are also heavily involved.
>>
>>139372099
RICO laws come to mind. No they didn't stop the mafia (just handed operations to Hillary Clinton's dad Hugh Rodham, the "humble drapery ironer", in large part) but it often is enough to knock a bunch of wind out of the sails by taking out some key players and making an example of whatever lesser players you needed to get there or who were too dumb to avoid it.
>>
File: rico.jpg (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
rico.jpg
8KB, 251x201px
>>139372439
RICO all the way
>>
>>139372873
There are also all those terrorism-related laws, too. But personally I think those are heavy-handed and I'd rather see things like PATRIOT and NDAA go in to the shredder.

I'm also an all options on the table kind of guy tho, if those sorts of tools are really needed to do the job.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.