[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 8.png (16KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
16KB, 641x491px
Well, anon?
>>
>>139369358
Keep our young women under control. They go slutting about, wearing skimpy clothing in public, coal burning, etc.
Basically, women need some rights revoked. If things continue as they are the west will end
>>
>>139369957

1 Woman, 1 Abortion maximum (Rape insemination excluded). That orta solve some of the degeneracy
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (109KB, 674x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
109KB, 674x672px
>>139369358
With the truth
>>
Jews control the high end of nearly everything.
AI is rapidly approaching

These two things cannot both exist. Think about it. A world controlled by jew AI
>>
>>139370193

Good point I suppose, I can see what looking glass your using but one problem;

A.I developed by the Zog

>>139370140
saved
Got any more?
>>
>>139370926
If AI has the potential risk of doing more harm than good, then an AI created and maintained with our current jew problem is an inevitable nightmare.

>>139370125
We must also exclude the abortions that are medically justified for the health/livelihood of the mother.
It's anecdotal/unrelated but special snowflake me wants to say that my mother was told by her doctor that she would likely not survive another c section (she couldn't give birth vaginally) after she found out she was pregnant with me. She didn't survive.
>>
>>139369358
>Stop white genocide
The worst perpetrators of this are whites themselves. They believe there is some sort of inherent goodness in their suicide. The goal should be convincing people they aren't good, the easiest way to do this is to expose to them the truth that most other ethnicities do not subscribe to their multi-cultural post-modernist thinking and that the problems of racism will exist well after the "white sacrifice".

>Mainstreaming the jewish conspiracy
This is already happening through memes. Retards like Seth Rogan, Sarah Silverman and many other jews are now out in the open gloating about their elite positions.

I assume they believe if they pass it off as a joke and show they aren't afraid to admit their supremacy no one will take it seriously. Except you can't simply bullshit their nepotistic regimes and people will start to notice it more.
>>
>>139369358
Talking about the USS Liberty attack is a good way to get people started.
>>
>>139369358
I don't think we can.

Jews have to much power, money, control, and leverage.

There to smart to expose themselves enough to the normies to get them to fight back.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.