[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So youtube's flag robot is using machine learning to flag videos.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: fkwpjaqrb9jlny0vkrrm.png (12KB, 800x369px) Image search: [Google]
fkwpjaqrb9jlny0vkrrm.png
12KB, 800x369px
Basically flag videos, and the robot will learn and flag more videos like it.
With how youtube is handling it's site, i'd love to see it flagging the official youtube videos.

Is this a stupid hypothesis?
Come up with something better. Either way i'm tired of how youtube is handling itself.
>>
File: ynr3kGt.jpg (56KB, 725x468px) Image search: [Google]
ynr3kGt.jpg
56KB, 725x468px
>>139366673
Its a blacklist m8.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei6rzwo7BrU
>>
>>139366673
This isn't being done by robots. Jewtube started their Hall Monitor program to give their libshit puppets power over the moderation queue months ago in preparation for the purge.

The jew has bragged about how they have taken over Wikipedia and turned it into nothing but leftist propaganda. The jew has bragged about how many janitors they have on 4chan.

You're not fooling a machine algorithm otherwise mass flagging campaigns would work against cuntbags on Twatter. They don't. Everything is being filtered by hand by the jew's puppets.
>>
i saw recently. That they bragged about 75% of all flagged videos were done by robots.
>>
there are enough smart anons on here to have the youtube algorithm hit their most prized possessions /you tubers,i rekon this would be a better tactic than migrating, turn their treachery back on them
>>
It's the newest youtube analysing algorythm blocking videos for specific buzzwords
>>
It's even taking down ron paul videos now
>>
>>139366673
So we need to just mass flag everything?

Just flag every single video you watch
>>
>>139368036
Good. Keep going. Do even more please. I want there to only be progressive idiocy on YouTube
>>
Just looking at the trending tab it's either jimmy kimmel a new movie. Or sports.
That and annoying trends is the only thing youtube cares about.

What if we got a jimmy kimmel video taken down. And it kept happening.
>>
Or like Gangnam style. We could even make the video out to be sexist "you could almost do that with every popular pop song anyway" And maybe we could lure tumblr to do dirty work.
>>
>>139366673
If it is an ML algorithm which is being sourced with user data then you'd be right. Crap in crap out.

t. Data Analyst
>>
File: 1503558198079.jpg (1MB, 1280x966px) Image search: [Google]
1503558198079.jpg
1MB, 1280x966px
just going to leave this here!
>>
>>139366673
Stop using Youtube. Stop using Google services. Move to BitChute and install adnauseam.
>>
File: emma hates gangam style.png (503KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
emma hates gangam style.png
503KB, 1200x630px
I'll leave this here. Can it be used to flag gangnam style off youtube and start shit. Or is it too obvious?
>>
boug bimma bump
>>
i really dont see how they could do that. not only would the ai have to pick up particular phrases and understand what they mean, it would also have to work out the context in which it was said, whether maliciously or sarcastically or just someone quoting something
there are still people that have problems with some of those so i doubt we're at the level of a computer doing it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.