[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on MGTOW?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: MGTOW.jpg (34KB, 400x493px) Image search: [Google]
MGTOW.jpg
34KB, 400x493px
>save money instead of spending it on a woman
>not get screwed over for an inevitable divorce/child payment
>obvious that Chad has fucked your woman 1000x times before you have. She's been on the Cock Carousel.

Why aren't you MGTOW? It's obvious that it is the right decision.
>>
>>139360405
>get fugged

That ID tell it all.
>>
File: RoastiesBTFO.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
RoastiesBTFO.png
523KB, 1200x800px
>>139360405
Only whores, Jews, white knights, and feminist scum oppose the glorious MGTOW empire we are crafting. None will be welcome in our kingdoms.
>>
>>139360405
My biggest problem with MGTOW is that it's mostly made up of losers with no backbone.
They're right about 95% of the things they say, but their behaviors and action are some of the lowest shit people can do.

The majority of these losers got rejected by Sally in middle school, became "MGTOW," and when Tiffany talks to them for 20 minutes, all of a sudden Tiffany is an "exception" and it's okay if they abandon the ideals.

Bunch of spineless losers.
>>
>>139362198
>all of a sudden Tiffany is an "exception" and it's okay if they abandon the ideals
So basically theyre women?
>>
>>139360405

Yup all women are pretty much gold digging whores. If you're not the most alpha of alpha you'll never settle down with a quality woman, so you might as well pump and dump sluts.
>>
>>139360405

but... but... I AM!
>>
If you need to state to the world you ate a MGTOW, or even using it as being a collsctive way of life, you are doing it wrong and are a piece of shit as bad as gay pride marches and feminazis
>>
>>139360910
>glorious MGTOW empire we are crafting
>implying this is a collective movement
People like you do not deserve to live. Even if you are just joking
>>
>>139360405
roasties hate us because we are telling people to stop overpaying them for bad sex aka marriage
>>
>>139360405
You don't need to be Mgtow to know women are crap these days. Labelling yourself is what Wimmen do.
>>
I am involitarily being a mgtow.
>>
>>139363191

You just don't know how to find decent woman.
>>
>>139360405
It is a jewish trick
>>
>>139363477
Lol. There are none. Unless you mean Amish yuck. Men don't find women these days, women find you and put their baggage on you.

I also dont bother to listen to Wimmen when they argue. They're the last bastions of non peace in a world of low crime rate and no big wars and no cold wars.

Women are either insane or fat or boring or weird dressers. Plus most men don't want gender equality of any sort.

You can talk to men like they're humans, talking to modern women is like talking to children with autism.
>>
>>139363499
It's a natural response to how anti-male society has become. How is it a Jewish trick when they want you to produce and consume, which is important to the economy? If anything they're in a panic trying to shame men back onto the plantation, to their surprise realizing shaming tactics only work on those who value what others think of them.
>>
>>139360405
I prefer a wife that enjoys taking care of me over bachelor life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.